What is your preferred or most practiced method of contraception, Sup Forums?

I fuck my girlfriend raw 100% of the time with no contraceptives. We use the pullout method but she lets me cum inside her up to 3 days after her period ends.

We've had a couple of scares and bought pregnancy tests, luckily both negative.

She likes to tease me for days like you do but I've never found it hard to tell when I'm about to cum, but I'm not circumsized so there's that.

Pic very related

Pulling out. Who the fuck uses condoms?

Always hit it raw with my gf but she got on birth control recently and its amazing

not getting laid seems to work pretty good

Anal

Kek

Used to fuck my ex raw all of the time, never came inside her until she got on the pill. Which felt different. Not nearly as good.

New GF is on the implant and I cum inside her every time. Don't think she'll ever get off birth control because she loves feeling my cum inside her too much. Though I do miss the feeling of going completely raw.

lots of anime

Involuntary celibacy

Raw dog always.seven kids.whatevs.trump will adopt them.I love being black.

leaving

I only use the most pure 2D wiafus so they never get knocked up unless there's a patch which I can uninstal.

I always make my girl go on the pill. I can't feel jack shit when I have a condom on.

condoms, women are incredibly dirty and their vaginas have been ran through the ringer. I'm a 24 year old American, so yeah American women my age. more than likely got dirty shit in their pussies, they fuck some of the grossest nastiest fucktard dudes

My woman survived cervical cancer. On a plus side, she'll never have children, so Raw 100%

Sup Forums usually

I dont have one. I enjoy spreading my Aryan seed.

Being pic related.

Sweet gun safe

I use my sparkling personality as a contraceptive.

is her name celina?

>she loves feeling my cum inside her too much
??? women can feel this?

are you 8?

You can feel it when it slides out your ass, can't you?

no i just never had a pussy before.

gf takes birth control. We dont like condoms as theyre uncomfortable as fk for me.

>slides out your ass
thats because you have asshole receptors that feel the drip. the other user said the feeling of cum inside of her.

Taking estrogen until I don't produce semen anymore :3

Been pulling out daily for the past 5 years and have had no problems whatsoever. Whoever says pulling out doesn't work just hasn't been doing it right.

I come on hot frying pan, that way no tadpoles survive. Also, inhale steam for testerone burst.

are you a 40yo virgin with absolutely no knowledge of the female body?

>ITT edgy faggots write things that never happened

are you telling me you know how it feels to have cum fill your vagina?

You don't need to know HOW it feels to know women feel it, you absolute idiot

I hate wearing condoms so she got an IUD. The thing slipped out of place and now she is 4 months pregnant.
My couch doesn't pull out, neither do I

farting

don't worry > is a simple man

kek

+9000 internets to you, you glorious ass-whore

Do it in the pooper

Knowing how menstrual cycles work

Wow. Sup Forums has changed. 36 posts and no Falcon Punch ... FML I need a worse place to hang out.

I pull out and clean my dick and put it back in
>good idea?

missionary style!

i think they can tell only if you make a show of it and let yourself go, but i've stealth jizzed in women before. they don't notice unless you start going soft, or they happen to inspect the consistency of the sex juice

Being a Sup Forumstard

for all the people that pull out; do you guys pre-cum a lot? i do and i'm always paranoid that'll have sperm in it. if i use a condom, it'll start sliding around on the end of my dick because the pre-cum

I only date bitches on the pill. It's their deal.

marriage

>Kek
Also, true. Fucking frigid bitch of a wife.

their body their choice amirite?

I give them fake name and phone number