Go to festivals alone because no friends

>Go to festivals alone because no friends
>Mildly bob my head during tracks and golf clap at the end of them
>Can't fully enjoy the music because I'm too distracted how flamboyantly everyone in the crowd acts and dresses, scoffing at them but at the same time wishing I were like them
>Occasionally look off in a random direction and excitedly wave to give the illusion to others that I know someone there

End this suffering

aww :/ i'll be your friend if you want

>that guy who headbangs back and forth nearly hitting you with his head each time

iktf
can I be your friend?

Thanks, friend
That's my other problem, people lose all spatial awareness in concerts, which I understand that it's intentional because they want to let go and enjoy the moment, but I would just rather enjoy the music

>how flamboyantly everyone in the crowd acts and dresses, scoffing at them but at the same time wishing I were like them
I feel what you feel

Of course

i go to small shows alone all the time but wouldn't doo the same for festivals just because it is a much longer commitment.

ive only went to 2 concert in my life

>Lacrimosa concert with my mom at 14
>couldnt enjoy nothing because I was embarrased the whole time
>two gorgeous goth qts laughed at me
>I was the only one there dressed with smoking

>local hard rock band I didnt liked but my hs crush do
>payed her ticket(expensive as fuck)
>she doesnt show up
>neither answer my calls or messages
>she answer 2 weeks later saying that she was robbed with the ticket that's why she didnt go
>later I found out she did went, with her friends and Chad
>I have to stand alone in that stadium waiting for the whole thing to finish
>back home with my clothes smelling weed and got punished

but I learn the lesson, I would go alone next time, I give a shit, Id rather enjoy by myself than being with my mom or pretending

Just go alone to artists YOU love. Give no fucks about what anyone thinks

Don't tell me what to do.

I would be happy just to be out at a festival lol. first world problems mane

The worst thing is when people go to a concert and just stand there looking like they would rather be somewhere else.
The best time I have had a festivals is when the audience gets really into it. Like 50% of a bands live performance is how well they engage the crowd.

In conclusion: Don't go to concerts if you are a fucking autist or at least go stand in the back so you don't ruin the mood.

What are you supposed to do in that situation? punch him and get thrown out of class?

This was anger indusing, I feel bad for you

>go to death metal show
>in front headbanging to my favorite songs
>person next to me standing there not being engaged with the vocalist
why do people do this. I might look silly headbanging my ass off but fucking move

I only ever went to a concert when I was 15 and when I still had some friends.

I'm jealous of the people that constantly talk about the festivals then go and went too with friends and how awesome it was.

A-at least I have better headphones

concerts are awesome

Fuck you

If you're engaged with the vocalist you should be backstage anyway

Sometimes. More than half the time I want to leave before the show is over.

I know exactly how you feel man. Can't enjoy the shows cause I'm to self aware and think everyone is judging how a loser I am. I envy people I don't like because at least they're having a blast being obnoxious with a group of friends.

No shitting I once left a The Kills show early because of how anxious I got thinking of it.

Comparing Other's suffering doesn't change shit you dink.

Telling me about some nobody starving doesn't make me less hungry. Did you just finish watching a vice video about Vietnamese rice farmers or something, why bring up this nonsense.

how do you take so much offence from that one comment. no wonder you suffer lmao

That's because you have depression

I know the solution! Take drugs

>go to festivals by myself
>cringe at all the tards standing right next to the speakers without ear plugs in

>the whole thread is filled with people who whine that they'd very much like to have friends but for whatever reason don't have them
It's threads like this that make me happy I am an honest to God medically certified autistic individual. For all my problems, at least I'll never be longing for social contact. I don't get your problem, and I'm glad that I don't. I've been to dozens of concerts alone. Maybe people looked funny at me sometimes, I didn't really pay attention and couldn't much tell the difference anyway. I got picked on by drunk guys on a couple of occasions but I managed to avoid any disastrous escalation. The concerts were usually enjoyable. They're the one place where I don't stand out at all with my bobbing and involuntary rocking back and forth.

I love shoegaze.

Just drink a lot of booze.

>I love shoegaze.