My friend asked me if I was a virgin. Seriously??

My friend asked me if I was a virgin. Seriously??

>age 24
>6'3 height
>physically fit
>naturally charming
>girls swoon for me often
>lel
yes i am ); what about you, Sup Forums?

not anymore.

neh

>40
>still a virgin

I long for the sweet release of death

>nobody has given enough fucks about me to even ask
kek
>nobody has certainly given any fucks about me to consider having sex with me
kek

>19
>yes
welp

Fuck a prostitute

Hey I'm a 20 year old get fuck and look ugly as hell, even i was able to loose my virginity, how? You might ask... GHB is the answer ;) and now a nice day for all of you^^

how

>age 31
>5'10 height
>fat
>naturally charming
>girls swoon for me occasionally
>socially inept

Any luck on the poon ?

im too shy

Raised Catholic, taught to prize a woman's virginity and be ashamed at the thought of taking it out of wedlock for the purpose of anything BUT making a child.

1. I can't even sit on a public toilet seat.
2. I'd probably get busted in a sting operation.
3. Her pimp would probably mug me and leave me for dead.
4. No whore would go near me cause I look like cop.

>naturally charming

No. I usually only get that I had chances long after, I'm really fucking clueless.

>she even fucking told me
>still cringe 15 years after

I want this framed on my bedside.

Doesn't matter how good you look, if you don't have confidence and game you're fucked

It's all yours, my friend (:

I am, not acknowlediging it when I'd need it is my cognitive dissonance.
Girls I talk to tend to like me. But I don't get it. My friends usually have to tell me that.

Are you a straight 6'3'' girl?
If so, girls are swarming around you, but you're straight. They like tall strong people. Girls like tall strong girls even more than they like tall strong men, because they are bisexual, and if the partner has already has the strength, then they only need knowledge of the female sexuality, which can be achieved by actually being a female. The only reason girls date men is because only men are tall.
Where was I? Oh, yeah, you're a tall virgin straight girl.

>Age 19
>6'3 Height
>Average shape, not fat, not swool either
>Musically talented
>Virgin :^(

Yep, lost it right about 4 1/2 times

i lost my virginity at 23. was sick since 17.. just got better start of 2016. by end of year had a beautiful gf. Was worth waiting to be with someone I love.

>too shy to fuck a prostitute
You are mentally ill then. It's one thing to be poor or handicapped. Girls won't generally fuck you then. But if you're too shy to fuck a prostitute, you have a problem.

How do you lose 1/2 a virginity?

How do you half sex?

lost mine at 24 (now 30) man, its not a big deal its just sex

this is me but i have a good amount of muscle and just turned 20.

Never been asked that, but if you only know me by text, it's very likely you would ask. I'm not a great looking guy, but I'm not the kind of guy who's going after a girl because she happens to be hot or just for a fuck. I have values, and that includes the principle of sex is to solidify a bond.

It may just be that they have a shit ton of common sense. In some states soliciting a prostitute can make a registered sex offender

k

Grabbed her right in the pussy. Half point.

>girls swoon for me often
you're probably one of those "this chick wants it" types about every girl who is remotely nice to you.
it's called being sociable, not swooning.

Actually a guy but bi so have 2x possibilities but no fucking luck

brother

don't

we are few but one day many only to become none

Wait 10 more years, brother. Accept the patg you've been given

Lol.
President.

Huh?

My 35 year old virgin eyes can't read that small typing.

extinction a go go!
')

How do all you supposed /fit/fags have trouble getting laid? Seriously, I'm pic related (22/m) and am mildly Aspergers and even I have fucked two different girls.

RESTRAIN, BRETHREN

We just dont leave the house

This doesn't have the 90 year old on it. I'm aiming to achieve those powers.

where you from i'll do u

I have no choice, 40 years is when pussy starts to go bad.

Shit man I rarely do. I go to work, and on occasion jump a state line to go to a card shop I enjoy hanging out it. Just talk to people wherever you are

Ok I haven't had sex in like 6 years Wtf do I do??? I had a gf when I was 19 and we had sex everyday but when we broke up that was it. Dry spell because insecurity and autism. Am I fucked??? People think I'm genuinely funny and stuff but I'm an ugly person and a manlet. I also don't really have friends I go out with enough to make talking to girls not weird so idk wtf to do. Am I fucked?

oh wow there's your problem... you talk about women like they're shit. you probably give off that gross, no-respect-for-women vibe which girls can totally pick up on and will usually only give a pass for if the dude is confident/rich/hot, not literally exuding Sup Forums vibes.

Stole this for y'all

>22
>fat male
>6ft
>not a virgin
>have a 3year old daughter

That's life some people get lucky others die in despair

Women are shit. Feminism has destroyed true womanhood.

Did i had to stick my dick in to lose my virginity?

Yes what kind of sex were you having? Were you rubbing it on her thighs to the point of climax?

Peter?

> 18
> nope

well I'm a fag and my friend is a fag. and we've had plenty of sex... so no

You are not all of those things around women. Maybe you're just trying too hard.

>not a feminist
>just know enough about women to assure you that they know when you have that whole sexist manchild thing going on
>and it repulses them and that's probably why this dude's a loser virg

Lois? Nah b

Age 22
5"10
Kinda chubby
Good charm/flirty
Work in a bar
had sex with around 26 girls had my first MMF threesome last night

Yeah I'm really thinking that, get too pent up when any women shows me even a bit of attention and stuff

You gotta grow up, bro. You're just making excuses for why you can't relate to women. You just have to man up and trust that most women are just normal fucking people.

No, it was oral only because she didn't want to get pregnant and even was afraid of the condom breaking. She felt that she was preagnant anyways.

You don't brag about MMF threesomes. You brag about FFM threesomes.

Still got more pussy than your lone ass

Sounds like she was scared into that shit. Just talk to her about the realities of fertilization, the safety of condoms and other forms of birth control, and let her know you can always nut on her belly if she wants

>woman
>normal human beings

PICK ONE.

Yeah, you have me beat by 7. Doesn't mean I'm jealous of you and another guy listening to each other moan over a slam piggy

Rather be a virgin

I don't hate my dick so I pick both. It's pretty easy to talk to women when you stop pretending they're broken.

I did, for six entire months before that and she understood even before me (she was a sloppy second), but she still was paranoid about that and even tought i only wanted her as a sex doll, sigh..

Should have just told her that she was a sex doll and tried to pretend it was a fetish of yours and see if she gets into it. Fuck it, you're not getting pussy anyway right?

But that's the thing, women aren't broken. They're perfect, abosolutelyfucking perfect. Everything they do is absolutely perfect, especially when it contradicts.

I love that pic of that tomoko cosplayer. What a turn on

Ohhhh, now I get why you're a virgin.

not bragging, just telling it how it is, I never expected it to happen it just kinda did.

Not from her, she fucking left me and came back with her ex in june, but i'm starting to date a different girl, i'll see what happens

I know, Right??

Lol, whatever. You know you were bragging.

Put your index finger in her butt and then pull it out and suck on your middle finger in front of her as a prank.

While there are legit places to get laid, experience showed me that it isn't really the best option. It's expensive, rushed, and kinda empty compared to sex in a real relationship. You are better off getting over that ingrained stigma and fucking someone you like (where you only pay travel/food type expenses.

sorry bro. 49 year old fag. more pussy in my life than i can count. my current girlfriend is 27.

really, it all comes down to charisma. have it or you don't.

choke pussy brah

what the fuck

none of you will believe this
>19
>5'2
>230 lbs (what)
>at least I'm Spanish so I can pull off being short
>shoulders are wide and cover most of my fat too
>extremely shy, but one of the coolest people you will ever meet when you break my walls
>plenty of women still hint for me to talk to them (they usually overhear me talking to someone else [I can be loud])
>still too nervous to initiate.
yes.. I'm a fucking virgin, I've had opportunities but I never believed it to be true and would never commit.

I'm tired of it though, we'll see what happens next time I get the chance, there'll always be another chance (y)

Best and worst loli ever dude.

Wow, I don't believe this.

>was somewhere in the mid 20's, i forget exactly when because you don't really care afterwards
>6'1
>Physically pretty meh, had a bit of a gut then, still have it now @ 31
>i can connect with people who are nerdy/weebs like me but not really normies so much.

Sex is just a need, like eating. You can choose to go out and grab whatever junk you can or you can take your time and prepare something more filling.

I mildly believe it, seen shorter Mexicans

I knew it.

You better believe it, mother fucker.

Worst?

Why would he want to believe your shit genes/story?

why would I anonymously lie about being short, and the result of my parents feeding me more mcdonalds as a child than I currently eat as an adult, cunt face?

yup...im also virgin mary.

not by choice, just by circumstance. Never had the opportunity or a gf that lasted long enough during high school to take the plunge. After that I never really had any female friends nor actively seeked women out, so here I am 21 and still no pussy. Am a fit builder, naturally humorous and aint half bad looking in the face, so I don't know the deal. Must be that I don't go out often enough to find them nor try. lmao fuck me

The cringe was cute but horrible. thank fuck I can handle cringe and ignore it easily

>24
>tranny
>have tranny gf
>we first has sex at 8 months dating, that was when i was 24 and 2 months

Also i felt and still feel pretty guilty and shame when we do it

Maybe try going to conventions or clubs/bars and meet people there ?

ur 6'3 you should be slaying faggot?????

But you're a tranny, you have fallen too far to have shame in your antics

yea probably could.
My job takes so much time out of my week, and also tires the fuck out of me so the night life is pretty shit for me. I mean, There's plenty of overweight chicks that want to fuck me, but I'd rather not just do that for the sake of it...want to find someone nice and such. Such a weird situation

Just ain't, help me b

>Be me
>17
>have first irl gf
>been dating for 3 months
>she's 15, birthday in march
>she's absolutely pure
>didn't even know how a girls masturbated
>super cutie 8/10
>today after school
>had about 1.5 hours spare time
>decided to head to my house
>hasn't been over since b4 Christmas bc she's been grounded
>recently have been talking about getting sexual
>both strip down into little clothes (underwear, panties and bra for her)
>normal
>making out in my bed
>normal
>slide my hand down and gently rub her from outside panties
>normal
>slowly move panties to side about to touch her pussy for the first time
>her thighs slam on hand
>she pulls away and nuzzles into my neck/shoulder
>wasn't ready
>convince her to at least try and if she doesn't like it then it's okay
>rub vaginal lips with my middle finger
>slowly slide finger in
>warm.jpg
>juicy.exe
>soft.gif
>find g spot and start to rub
>crazy about it
>loves it
>cums 3 times in 30 minutes
That was my first ever sexual experience, hope y'all enjoyed.