Diagonally cut sandwiches are superior to any other way of eating things in between two slices of bread. Prove me wrong

Diagonally cut sandwiches are superior to any other way of eating things in between two slices of bread. Prove me wrong.

Also, diagonally cut sandwich appreciation thread

why the fuck would you dip a sandwich in coffee

ffs dude

pretty much this

Who Said it's coffee?? Also, a bread with butter or creamcheese diped in chocolate milk is delicious

>Also, a bread with butter or creamcheese diped in chocolate milk is delicious

Fucking savages, man.

Dat corner bite.

Diagonal cut is best cut.

I usually cut mine Into diagonals But I respect that everyone has a personal preference and sometimes when a sandwich is really full It feels a little easier to cut it in half

Idk man I just ate the sandwich whole.

Fucking peasant

without a doubt mein migga. I'd wager you're an over the top toilet paper man too.

Tha fuck?

Au jus sauce you fucking retard.

DISGUSTING

go vote Hillary faggot

I prefer not to have an entire sandwich half with bottom crust. Cutting down the middle gives you equal amounts of top crust and bottom crust on each half. Especially if you were going to share a sandwich, I would feel cheated getting the bottom crust part if cut diagonally.

Unless you're some fucking psychopath that thinks the flat bottom crust tastes better than the plush rounded top.

Moving on,
When eating a muffin, one should rip the entire bottom off and eat it first, then enjoy the moist top of the muffin, best for last.
If this is more your style, maybe the diagonal cut sandwich is for you.

>work in costa coffee
>shed stall at trainstation
>just me, coffee machine, grill and a fridge
>customer orders toasted sandwich
>get ready blah
>crucial moment arises
>turns to customer, "would you like triangles or rectangles?"
>confusedasfuck.jpg
>I have to explain how he also has a coffee
>if he had a rectangle sandwich, there would be two corners, feeling compelled to use two hands
>triangles are more at ease with just the one, leaving your other hand free for said coffee
>Confused look continues
>motherfucker gets it straight down the middle then

You're black right?

The difference in difficulty when biting acute angles versus right angles on a sandwich, is marginal at best.

Usually I will just eat the top and enjoy the bottom to a lesser extent, but I would attribute that more to me being a lazy fuck than personal preferance.

>caring about the shape of your food

Autism.

I'm an adult, I eat a sandwich in 4 bites, what would I need to cut it for

You know it. Although another big factor would also be whether the person folds or balls it up.

there is little difficulty when biting correct
the issue is with holding

Well, shocking as this may be, there are people on this planet who would rather enioy their food than scarf it down in four bites.

Oh.. How are the triangles easier to hold..

you hold the single corner, it fits nicely and the is a centre of balance
when facing a rectangle sandwich there are two corners, and if you hold it in the middle, the two edges want to seperate

More natural feeling of holding as well as probably more surface area, I would wager.

Anyway ive destroyed this argument. You cant share a diagonally cut sandwich without fucking over one person with the bottom crust. If youre eating it yourself why would you want en entire half soiled with the shit crust? Put equal amounts on both half, best decision. Also you wont look like a stupid sandwich hipster.

Just have a sandwich each
And if you're thinking how you look for the 30 seconds to a minute you're eating a sandwich
you have too much time on your hands

I would argue that when you get to the last couple bites, the square cut would be easier to hold, while youd be left with a small triangle to hold at the end of a diagonal.

What is the issue with crust?
Each person still gets an equal amount of the deliciousness in the center, the crust simply acts as a necessary way to keep structure in the sandwich.

It could be a grilled cheese in tomato soup? Ever try that one?

The same goes for when you get to the end of a triangle sandwhich
you have only the triangle corner you have been holding

the rounded top crust is more moist and flavorful and soft you god damn barbarian.

wew lad

People who fold or ball up sandwiches should be shot

No no no. Cut the muffin in half. Enjoy both halves equally and you can eat it however you want. Plus, if it's a big muffin you can eat part of it without having to put part of a muffin with bites taken out of it back in the fridge. That's just nasty.

Possible yes, but this only assumes that you don't go from the corners, making your way in on the diagonal sandwich until you get the satisfying smaller part in the middle.

Cutting it in half across the vertical axis isn't stupid if your bread is round like with an English muffin or hamburger bun you retard

And if you're not doing that
well there's no hope for you

I was referring to toilet paper, but I agree with your statement.

that's a roll, bun or burger
not a sandwich
you philistine

It was assuming you start on one corner which is the whole reason to cut diagonal in the first place, and ending at the opposite corner. Which would be more difficult to hold, than the wide half of a square cut.

no person in their right mind would do this
bite one corner as you say
then bite the other corner
bite the inner goodness you have left
then the corner where the hand is
honestly, kids nowadays

sandwich roll master race

For the sake of argument, you will notice that this entire debate has been about sandwiches that are specifically square or square-like in shape. Everyone knows that an english muffin and hamburger are two totally different types of sandwich. Plus, it wouldn't matter anyway because cutting a sandwich with an english muffin or burger yeilds the same two shapes every time. Whereas a square doesn't.

drew you a picture

well it was for you but i'm sure you get the point

Exactly what I meant, I suppose it would depend on the size of the bites, but that is how you eat a triangle sandwich anyway, usually taking those precious corners and dipping them in something first.

If it was bread like that id go diagonal for sure.

It's the only acceptable way to have a sandwich really
and yeah ideally the three corners get a good ole dip, and the middle just relishes it's glory

Did you just assume my beverage?

Alright
Listen up you fucking faggots
Every one of you in this thread is fucking wrong
And let me fucking tell you why

> You use knife to cut your sandwich
> The more knife gets used, the faster it dulls
> Cutting diagonally dulls the knife quicker
> Cutting horizontal preserves knife's lifetime

You bunch of fucking faggots. Jesus christ get off your high horses and do some fucking math you GED dropout cuck diagonal shills

I have no words...

preservation of the knife?
Over sacrificing the perfect structure of a sandwich?
Are you, and I'm being serious here, out of your fucking mind?

Grammar fuckup, you get my point

Niggas with too much time on their hands

I second this notion.
Also, pic related?

Is that a magic wand to cut sandwiches?

nigga who are you to tell me I'm not enjoying my sandwich, I bet you're one of them fuckers that claims a steak has to be medium rare to be worth eating

Sadly no, but it would be a marvel of science to be sure.

Well, I mean if you enjoy shoe leather or botulism, take your pick and enjoy your decision.

Alright fag, what do you think I care about more

> A sandwich which I will eat one time and be done with
> A knife that I have to use for many years multiple times

You can pick up a sharp as fuck knife from poundland
I stand by my previous statement

>using a knife that requires sharpening to cut a sandwich
>not using a sandwhich parting wand

This also is a superior point.

>poundland
Fucking brit bong

I have no valid points left to make so I'm going to poke at your birth place hurr durr
This is the future

Sacrilege

>he thinks I carry knives so shitty that a mere piece of untoasted bread would cause immediate micro-fractures, destroying the bevel, and forcing me to bring out my waterstone and give it a few passes.

Nigger, no. If your knives dull from a fucking sandwich, you're either getting really shitty knives, or cutting like a literal retard savage ape.

Fuck you.

This too.

>oh no I have horrible knives that dull in seconds
>and I can't sharpen them waaaaaaaaa

FUCK YOU FAGGOT.

Spyderco represent!

this

Easy:

For rye/longer deli breads, half down the middle.
Everything else, diagonal.

/thread

edgelord detected.

>knife sharpeners don't exist

What about this?

>itt white manchildren

The point of cutting it in triangles is so little Timmy can bite into his sandwich and not the crust.

White folks get triggered by crust on sandwiches.

Make a real sandwich on a roll and man the fuck up Sup Forums

Can you see what you're typing?
A roll, is not, and never will be, and sandwich
I do hate to repeat myself, but
Are you out of your fucking mind?

people who ball up toilet paper should be shot too

If you like diagonally cut sandwich it's very likely you are gay. According to notions of tolerance the best way to slice bread is pic

Also, it isn't four little triangles, nor does the crust get left
and little Timmy could do that with rectangle/square sandwiches
And you're just a philistine

God dam boys we got a whole team of rocket scientists dissecting optimal sandwich ergonomics

what the shit?

Any sandwich stuffing is instantly elevated when put into a roll. Could be a poppy seed roll, a french delicious baguette even.

Timmy's mom only achieves that with one cut, so she goes with it.

I mean it's the only cooking she will and can do, the lazy cunt.

Does not make it a sandwich
And no it doesn't anyway
For one rolls are tougher than bread, and a baguette is even worse with it's two rock ends
thick sliced bread, with the filling easily the same thickness as one slice of bread
the perfect sandwich, if cut diagonally that is

Then she gets no place in this debate
lazy fucker putting Timmys optimal sandwich structure after here day to day life, whore.

her...

>tough rolls
>rock baguette

Get your bread from a real fucking baker and not your local Wal-Mart's bread aisle

>cutting your sandwich
I want this meme to stop, a sandwich is already the perfect size and shape.

What about this?

baker? I live in a new city, there isn't an actual baker for miles
bread aint worth that effort

If you don't make sandwiches on a kaiser roll, you're a child.

I don't see how that would sharpen a knife...
Do you have a demo?

In soviet Russia
the sandwich make you

what about this?