Early review GHOSTBUSTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

what say you, he doesn't come off as a
misogynist... spoilers... they kill the main
villain by shooting him in the dick

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/07/weekend-box-office-secret-life-of-pets-mike-and-dave-need-wedding-dates-zac-efron-finding-dory-1201784127/
youtube.com/watch?v=Imthgqqua0I
youtube.com/watch?v=simxjM1l4VE
youtube.com/watch?v=6cDohyRbzeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

racist piece of shit. Movie looks great Ive already preordered my tickets for Monday.

tell me when someone with taste and not some manchild videogame playing iqlet reviews it

>racist

this movie is racist you stupid fuck

matt is a cool guy

>I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A RACE THING

youre too easy

If you don't think she is hilarious, you're a racist misogynist bigot

>he doesn't understand why its accurate
Found the babby born after 1985

Devin Faraci already shit talking it on twitter, but he's too much of a pussy to mention the exact video
and he blocked a guy after he told him that disliking the movie does mean you're sexist. I legitimately hope he gets cancer.

>"the villian is a weird, offset creepy nerd"
so the villain is a 4channer?

>Being a middle aged faggot talking about Ghostbusters on a Chinese dog grilling manual

DAMN I am still wanting to know what music is playing in the rock concert part... is really bugging me

>Brian Anderson2 hours ago I love how upset you've made the SJW dumbshits at Neogaf. Hahaha
so the rumors are true

This movie looks like it could be much better if they got rid of some of the jokes and kept it more serious and more scary.

I haven't seen it yet only judging by the trailers. But yeah Hemsworth looks like he has a great part and I am really curious how they handle his full on evil transformation.

If he has to block people to 'prove his point' then that tells you what kind of credibility he has.

So he just says the acting is bad without giving any examples such as explaining a full scene and why he thinks it failed... nah he does none of that and just criticizes them

I can't fucking wait for the embargo to be lifted

The clips that they've shown prove the acting is bad. So it's not just him talking out his ass.

Link me any of the clips released and show me good acting.

the AW HELL NAW line was pretty well acted tbqh

Whats wrong? Are you upset that you've been caught being a pretend ghostbusters fan, underage?

>in the sequel

Yeah but all the clips they have shown us are fast cut and we don't get to see the full thing.

Go and watch the Spy movie trailer and then go and watch the actual movie.

I never saw the Spy movie trailer but my first viewing of the movie had me laughing at strange stuff McCarthy was doing because the correct pauses and timing got it perfect but now when watching the trailer; the scenes are edited so fast of course for the trailer so you just can't properly see the scene how Feig intends for it to be seen.

But then again: Ghostbusters is meant to be a horror toned movie with some comedic elements and not full blown spoof comedy as Feig has made this movie to be so of course original Ghostbuster fans aren't going to fully relate to this movie.

You should see a scene when she's yelling at people on the road to get outta the way while in the ghosbusters car. A scene I saw on youtube.

>Under 31 is "underage"
Wut?

Wrong. There's been full scenes revealed and leaked that show that the acting is unnatural and stilted. If they're trying to improve, then it's backfiring and making them look even worse.

>"the eyes!!"

I believe him

>Not full blown spoof
Are you high or shill?

Let's not her "wah wah" and "AHHHHHH...we have fun." and "I can think of fifteen things I can do with a cadaver...TUH-DAY."

Her acting is fucking shit.

Another early screening review. It all comes tumbling down

It's Ozzy

Im not upset, I just find it pathetic that old farts like you are bitching about Ghostbusters on here of all places.

This man-baby is just upset because he didn't like that there were strong capable women doing a hard job. We all know he really didn't see the movie and is just making a video making up what he thinks is in the movie.

>ghost takes control of body
>snaps neck of body
>leaves body
>person is fine

I could see Hemsworth having fun as a dorky beefcake and running with it.

even tumblr critics can't give more than 4/10. holy shit tv this is it, the bomb of the century. where were you when femikino died a pathetic death

So, if this review is accurate, can we finally kill this notion that you cannot judge and infer a movie's quality based in trailers and other media?

That is probably the most annoying thing about this, even more so than the feminist/anti-feminist shit flinging. That you cannot make any judgement on a movie based on their trailers.

i'll be happy as soon as 'kino' stops being a thing

Are they a tumblr critic? Huh.

Hah, they even have to mention that the cast is 'strong' because you can't go "Well they were kind of ignorant cunts."

So the goalposts of shills have now changed to "well of course people who are fans of the old ones won't like it"?

Is this to try and sell the idea that everyone who's not married to the old dead boooooring movies will like and love this shit?

Can't believe "it's just trailers, don't judge" is still used to defend it.

It's a movie for babies and women.

Yummy pasta, can we have some more

The notion died decades ago. Always be vigilant of false narratives

deadline.com/2016/07/weekend-box-office-secret-life-of-pets-mike-and-dave-need-wedding-dates-zac-efron-finding-dory-1201784127/

>originally tracking at 40-50 million opening weekend
>now it's tracking 35-41 million
>bomb confirmed
JUST

How good of a chance to we have of this movie being in the red Sup Forums? Will this finally kill Melissa's career?

>strong cast

What? The main cast was shit and they were so obsessed about not letting anyone outshine the main four that everyone sucks

RLM review when

>I'm all for women in primary roles, they don't get enough respect and minority actors don't either
Closed.

I can't fucking wait

You'll find it in the next episode of Best of the worst
It won't be the best of the worst

>they end up liking it

When will Sup Forums fuck off?

100%

Even most die-hard progressives won't give it a pass because of the potential racist black member.

>Mike calls it good schlock

Why do these misogynists think they can make a video saying the movie is crap. They shouldn't be allowed to do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Imthgqqua0I

Lindsay Ellis is saying she can't wait for the positive reviews to come in. Is this bitch fo real?

i still don't believe it's going to bomb, this must be the most discussed movie of [current year]

what the fuck was his problem?

Wait

Is this movie worse than Fantastix Four?

It doesn't even look like shlock, it just looks like a bland, poorly done, shitty movie

I hate how she has the classic fat face look

I'm sure there will be some reviewers too scared to admit the movie is shit for fear of being mobbed by sweaty overweight feminists

*Mike makes that adorable huggable little boy face that he makes when he knows he's being naughty* "...well Jay, I actually kind of liked this movie."

Which makes no sense. They are obsessed with progressive bullshit and women empowerment but cast one of the most racist stereotypes in the last few years

Normaly I would agree, but the embargo is pretty damning.

>Jay: I thought it was terrible. What did you think, Mike?
>Mike: well...

She doesn't want to be proven wrong

Its all she does.

Movies aren't like video games. People are allowed to call something out

You'd think she'd be used to it by now
>Wah-wah

i dont think you know how social media works old man

PROBLEMATIC

are mods deleting the dick shot gif that some guy leaked?

Was that a leak? I thought that was legit released.

>villain by shooting him in the dick
Sounds like a Paul Feig movie. Too progressive for the nerds.

Closed in 1 second fuck that.

legit release

youtube.com/watch?v=simxjM1l4VE

So much nerd tears ITT

>proud of benig a millenial/generation 84/Orwellian kid

>stay 'til after the credits to get pissed off even more

>p-please watch the whole movie, don't leave early!

Winston in the first movie the Blue Collar hero.

While he can't do the mythology and science parts like the others. He is far more qualified at doing the ghost busting.

leslie jones is the worst and most tired stereotype for a black woman to play, ever.

when was Patton Oswald last in something good and funny?

To anyone who is wonder what strong slapstick is. The key to good slapstick is that the character is completely straight faced through the scene and whatever acts he is committing while at the same time giving some sort of insight to the character no matter how asinine it is.

Example, Lloyd Bridges in Hot Shots, was a master at good slapstick. What makes it even more damning to the 'Comedians' they got for Ballbusters is the fact that Bridges wasn't a comedic actor by trade and reinvented himself to do it towards the end of his career.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cDohyRbzeo

I'm going to assume the slapstick in BallBusters is just gross out humor or LOL SO RANDUM shit and the actors know they are in on it or just do it in such an inauthentic way that it's not funny. Or worse, they do it in a machine gun joke style like that scene where they get the car, just throwing shit at the wall hoping at least one joke hits.

Don't be harsh on him guys, his wife is in the after credits scene.

>they are people here who unironically had hope for this sjw disaster of a movie

holy shit this board is cancer. i didnt believe it when i read that Sup Forums was a containment board but now i see the truth.

Ratatouille

I think the only good thing he's ever been in is Ratatouille, and we know that wasn't good because of anything he brought to it.

I still can't believe he never apologized to James

Discussion doesn't translate to sales.

Secret Life of Pets and Finding Dory will take the children demographic. And Star Trek will take the nerd demographic that wasn't driven off my the misandry of Sony.

That leaves only SJWs who never spend money on what they shill for unless it directly helps a friend.

>scary

Really Patton?

At first I found the guy's voice annoying and didn't watch, but watched it a few hours ago and spent hours going through the YouTube comments, and watched the review again.

I will summarize:

>First two minutes he was in. It looked like it could be ok.
>As soon as the 4 females are introduced, it is all over. They just didn't mesh.
>In the original Ghostbusters, the guys weren't 'in on the joke'. In this one, the four women are 100% 'in on the joke'. The women weren't going for realism. They were cartoon characters.
>Their action scenes looked like 4 broads sperging out in front of a green screen.
>Helmsworth was the only saving virtue of the movie. He was genuinely funny and played his part well.
>The four women together had absolutely horrible chemistry.
>This is man-bashing, the movie. Helmsworth is an idiot, the mayor is an idiot, Someone from the Chinese restaurant is an idiot. Every man in the movie is an asshole and an idiot.
>The climactic ending is a green screen death shit show. He didn't spoil it, but I think that's where they wrap some fire hose around their waste and dump all the baddies in another dimension, from what I've read here.
>At the very end, they win and get the firehouse they couldn't afford before, and the sheboon goes 'Oh, we're going to be doing a lot of stuff here! But he knows they're not, because this is a stinking pile of shit.

Pretty good review!

He did a really good job, and you could tell it was 100% genuine.

His voice put me off at first and I waited to watch the review, but I'm glad I did.

Dude was very honest and based. His intro kind of jumped out too much though. I guess this review was more for people that already knew him.

Really glad he got that out there.

Your comment is really under appreciated..

>I'm still mad that RLM had a different opinion than mine

what about just "general people", the normies who don't give themselves retarded labels surely they are the majority excluding possibly the family / kids movies viewer base, and I'm sure there is probably plenty of "XD" 's being written all over facebook profiles right now in slue of the ghostbusters trailers / teasers and the type of "restricted" discussion that they will have going on in their safe space

absolute shill