Cringe bread

cringe bread

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he fuckin broke this glasses

Holy crap this guy is still alive?

how did chris's mom let him go so wrong?

Samefagging this hard to try and boost your cancerous thread. Kys

when cwc is right

sonichu.com gets updated every other day with current information

nope sorry nerd

It's always baffled me why Chris never gets a job. His family is $150000 in debt.

wow

At least they're arent kidnapping anyone

Dude george takei jacking some dick

this isn't YLYL kek

This isn't a child abuse thread.

This isn't a trained dogs thread.

yet

You Nig You loose.

YNYL

i thought they were supposed to his parents

>I have a 2.1 GPA

This is trolling.
No fucking way this is legit in any universe

But why?

Rage. Just imagine what the dumb bitch looked like writing that shit out thinking its something positive or productive

>unique
>genderfluid
>genderfluidity is apparently becoming more mainstream
>unique meaning unlike anything else
>not unique

#childMentalIllnessAwareness

Who the hell just lets the dude next to them pull their dick out? No way those guys didn't notice. Tell him to put that shit away.

What happened to his "vagina"?

autism

Buy this woman a dictionary so she knows what the hell she is actually talking about. Have fun being murdered in the the streets and outbred by Muslims

At what point in time does she look in the mirror and question if her appearance is no longer acceptable?

This is why you don't let people do what they want. It doesn't "not hurting anybody". They propagate this to their friends, their children, their family, their neighbors. They are like a disease and spread to everyone and everything they touch. Anything can have influence as long as it exists.

would you seriously consider employing him?
i'm pretty sure everyone in his town knows him and wouldn't even give him an interview

shes blowing him, right? how is that cringe?

This is a noble gesture, just in the most retarded way. Fuck the elevator, fuck the hashtag, and fuck the attention whoring.

The smell of a piss stained subway covers up the musk of a fat, overgrown, Dorito smelling, moist cooch

>This elevator is abuse free
I lol'd

Why do people do this. As if growing up isn't hard enough they tell their children it's okay to be genderfluid.

Gave birth to a son? Call him 'he' and tell him he's a boy and you'll reduce the chances of him being bullied and miserable throughout schooling for choosing to wear a skirt a couple of times as an eight year old just because you encouraged him to.

>this elevator is abuse free

Lost

sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

I've seen this so many times
but I refuse to believe it's real

he traded it for ponies

Oh but I thought dressing and acting like a "girl" doesn't make him a "girl", that a "girl" is a "girl" as long as "she" identifies, regardless how "she" looks, dresses, acts, which toys "she" plays with, career "she" chooses, or hobbies "she" takes up.

I thought the whole LGBTQ+ community has their shit together but turns out it's just an infinite number of personal opinions and shitty ideas that all go against each other where the shittiest rise to the top of the septic, stagnant puddle they call progressive thought.

Is that a dude? He's a horrible looking tranny.

George was in awe of Jonah Falcon's massive dong.

Your intentions are admirable enough but you have to consider that some children do actually feel that way and telling them its not okay to be who they are makes growing up harder

>kids being able to make decisions and cut their dicks off
>kids must be 18 to vote in an election
>kids must be 18 to drink and 20 to buy alcohol
>kids must be 18 to smoke

But by all means, let them mutilate themselves irreversibly under social pressure during their most awkward and cloud-headed times of their lives

Sweden may have the best overall quality of life rating, free education and healthcare, and happiest citizens but they will never amount to anything large if they continue on this path.

It's rare that a photo makes me gag on Sup Forums, for some reason this did it. Just imagine the smell

yelling out load that your beautiful dosnt make it so

Dammit, I should have filenamed
>The Virgin Suicide

>This is a noble gesture
cringed

Jesus Christ, so out of touch with reality. This is what happens when resources are too easy to get. If she were struggling, she wouldn't have the time to think about this kind of shit. Too bad that while she is busy worrying about this, people are fighting for their way of life somewhere. Struggle builds strength.

any1 have some fedora cringe?

fucking newfags

Im going to murder your mother tonight.

Refuse to believe the gay community is a bunch of sexually deviants? Refuse to believe that Takei is actually a liberal faggot retard?

Michael Jackson looks really young in that second picture!

I can't stop staring at the creature in the lower right corner.

Seems like a win to me.

hahahaha fucking genious

No looking for hook ups

WHAT THE FUCK MAN?? WHAT THE FUCK?

>Loves:God
I don't know how God can be any more clear, the feeling isn't mutual.

i wonder if he killed himself already ?