Yfw its true

yfw its true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe black people should stop committing so many crimes then the cops wouldn't be as trigger happy

LOL

will stormweenies ever recover???

>black men
>ever being around their children

good one op

Sup Forums BTFO

DELETE THIS

shit thread

lifehack: dont commit crimes and you wont get shot at by cops

But its just children from Sup Forums not white dudes that matter

>tell cop you have a gun
>he says don move
>he start reaching in your glove box
why can't black people just comply with police?

Can burgers explain to me why blacks commit so much crime?
I mean, don't they have any desire to be good, upstanding citizens of the society and lead good lives? What motivates them to be degenerates?

they have higher testosterone levels and are naturally less intelligent

Nigger genes

black >men
white >dudes

what did they mean by this?

>Mad
>Suicide
>Maniac
Welp

BOT

This is not even bait
This nigga just went dynamite fishing

I thought you white boys loved the constitution? What happened to the 4th amendment?

>Rush, Rage, and Arm
What did he mean by this?

MAN
MANIAC
KISS

Bail the Flesh

My skeleton wants out

im not american you cretin

13th amendment ruined it

>Culture writer at @voxdotcom. -3.75 in my left eye. Want to be the kind of man Ina Garten would be proud of.

naked
leave
rage

>CUT COKE ARM

Enigma
Secrets
Kick

???

They get shot for being assholes, and a lot of racist stupid cops (I'm white and have been pulled out at gunpoint twice, no record, or anything)
Ruining a great movie I have loved my whole life with 4 shitty actresses, go fuck yourself.

goobergate babbys BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Wait, i thought blacks were the ones killing cops?
I haven't been paying enough attention.

They also have higher estrogen levels

>Mad man suicide

According to this I have a passion for coke and peeing.

>Crush
>Secrets
>Malice

I thought white men are afraid of getting murdered by black men.

>meme
>maniac
>suicide

damn, i thought i was better than this

Lust risk suicide

>never practice safe sex so they breed like the cockroaches they are
>father almost always leaves, leaving children with no viable role model, instead with an angry black woman that complains about everything and gives the kids entitlement issues
>when the fathers don't leave they're usually criminals, so still no good role model
>media glorifies gang violence, crimes, etc, and with no decent parents to tell them otherwise, they grow up thinking all this stuff is cool
>join a gang because you're looking for a father figure in one of the older gang members
>white apologist liberals make excuses for everything black people do, so its not their fault when they pull a gun on an officer, and instead its RACIST when the officer defends his or own life

>Ten
>Feel
>Meme

>Bail
>Secret
>Wisdom
What does it mean?

>meme
>naked
>pee
shit

yfw this is the stupidest nigger argument you've ever read

Nigger culture encourages violence, crime, abandoning families and then drags down respectable blacks for trying to be decent people by calling them uncle toms. The worst you can call a black person isn't nigger, it's white.

Thankfully redneck culture isn't nearly as pervasive among whites or we'd be exactly the same.

It's all about the culture we create for ourselves and the expectation we have on one another. While police training does need improvement, black culture is the real issue here. MLK would shit himself if he were alive today.

first post best post

Is that why black men abandon their babies

>Niggers are afraid they can't get away with murdering cops. Whites are afraid of white apologist liberals replacing every white character in existence with either men or black people, which has been happening nonstop for a few years, definitely not a part of any agenda or anything :^)

>I mean, don't they have any desire to be good, upstanding citizens of the society and lead good lives?
Sure if you want to be known as a coon or an uncle tom sellout. Black Americans are the most disgusting black humans on earth as they openly worship their backwards criminal part of their populations over their decent parts which is the reverse of every black country on earth that hates on their criminal portion. Most Africans are horrified at how uncivilized black american act in public, and caribbeans want nothing to do with them.

>fool - flesh - man
Uh

You're an aggressive masturbator

>be afraid of cops killing you

>your black friend is what actually ends up killing you
>the stats on the left ARE JUST FOR CHICAGO

top kek

no white dudes are afraid of getting robbed by black men

Slavery until 1865.
Jim Crow laws until 1965.
Discrimination until 1985.
Forced to live in ghettos, poor as fuck.
Forbidden to get proper jobs, forced to live in perpetual state of poverty.
Gangsta culture forced onto them by the Jews.
They literally never had the chance to integrate properly.

Many reasons.
I don't blame them, America is trash and full of racists.

>black men would rather get shot down by the police than face responsibilities like raising a child

I can believe it.

>contribute more criminals in america than any other race
>entire culture literally revolves around crime
>wonder why cops hate you

why can't liberals understand this? I don't get it.

Well yh because you people are very sadistic and animalistic meaning you will try to shoot us or stab us even if we give you the stuff like what you do to people you rob houses.

>rage
>naked
>suicide

CRUSH
FOOL
FLESH

What did I mean by this?

link to the tweet? I want to see how many Sup Forumsedditors that wish they were Sup Forums this has upset

Bail
Crushfooly
Rageman

>these cum enigma
I'M A CUM ENIGMA

Here's a tip
If you're black and don't want to be killed by the police, don't be criminal scum

>lust
>rage
>maniac
Well. 2 out of 3 so its ok i guess. I dont lust for anything anymore.

>America is trash and full of racists
>If you hold black people to the same societal standard you hold everyone else to, then you're a racist :^)
nice try kiddo

Are you Urien from Third Strike

Maybe I am putting too much thought into it... but what if... What if all this "genius black engineer/scientist" thing being pushed by Hollywood and television nowadays a social experiment?
A lot of black youth idolise "gangstas" because they are supposed to be "cool" according to movies and TV shows.
What is being done here is, they are creating new role models for black Americans so that they grow up idolising respectable people, and thus try to emulate them.

>They literally never had the chance to integrate properly.
They arent even supposed to be on this continent, we enslaved them and once we had ran out of uses for them were supposed to send every last one of them to Western Africa, we white people had absolutely no intentions of integrating with blacks from the start.

the chink cop who killed the nog in front of its kid will probably go to jail, if that's any consolation

Maniac enigma meme

>black men are referred to as men
>white men are referred to as dudes
Can someone explain this to me? Why is this so common among internet progressives?

>Malice
>Wisdom
>Passion

Hmm whatever

>A lot of black youth idolise "gangstas" because they are supposed to be "cool" according to movies and TV shows.
No blacks are feral savages they like any human that acts like a deranged bloodthirsty psycho.

>Black men anywhere near their kids until Jr gets carted to prison

TOP LEL

Oh yeah, now it's THEIR fault if they were ENSLAVED and shipped to another continent.
Fucking retard.

Did you even read the rest of my post you idiot?
400 years of being treated as subhumans and barely 30 to integrate back into a society that despises you.
Do you think it's that simple, moron?

>secret kick wisdom

Leave one scum.
What did it mean by this?

American blacks BTFO by British black guy

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY

It follows the pattern of the leftist cuckold ideology.

Thing is they can't integrate with other cultures and if you leave them alone they're unable develop beyond mudhuts and rape.

Men is a word of respect. Dudes lessen the importance

>Lust
>Passion
>Secret
Let's just say it makes sense

suicide scum kiss

How come the jews took over the world after being discriminated for 20 centuries and having a chunk of their populated exterminated, including all of their possessions?

Can you really explain the problem away with discrimination?

Its just their nature, they can't help it. They should be pitied, not hated.

>Men
>Kick
>Secret
Your shits all retarded

>Oh yeah, now it's THEIR fault if they were ENSLAVED and shipped to another continent.
Yh it was MAYBE IF YOU BLACK DUMMIES WERE SMART YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED EVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT????HUH

We all the reason to despise blacks the decent blacks are a minority while the dangerous psychopaths are their majority thats why this backwards ghetto culture is the default of african americans.

>MADE
>NOIR
>HATE

The Jews are masterrace.

Yh it was MAYBE IF YOU WHITE DUMMIES WERE SMART YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY OTTOMANS AND ARABS FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS EVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT????HUH

Made
Leave
Dread

Hmm...

I fucking hate when people say "White People" but it's only true on White Americans

Economic distress, poor subcultures, underfunded or lack of primary education, deeply rooted societal stereotypes. Take your pick, really.

I feel bad for the Saint Paul guy. He was just dumb.
Baton Rouge guy was looking at a long prison term. At 37, he probably realized it would be more difficult now that he's old. He made the right decision. Break free or die, No point in going to the penitentiary again

Familiarity. Black people might as well be aliens so you use a word that conveys the distance. With other whites you can use familiar terms like dude and bro. It's kind of like how niggers call each other nigger.

BAIL
FOOL
LEAVE

>2nd try
SECRET
SUICIDE
READ

hmm..

>cut
>pee
>maniac

What did I mean by this?

>yfw white people are more likely to be killed by cops by almost 4x
>yfw white people are also targeted more by violent crimes
>yfw if every cop shot black people for being black, the american prison system wouldn't be overflowing with modern slaves
These black lives matter people are cancer.

>see
>leave
>suicide

fucking kek

>Yh it was MAYBE IF YOU WHITE DUMMIES WERE SMART YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED BY OTTOMANS AND ARABS FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS EVER FUCKING THOUGHT OF THAT????HUH
Nice meme but your race has been enslaved by the following:
Egyptians
Carthaginians
Arabs
Jews
Indians
Europeans

You blacks have constantly been enslaved over and over you people are bunch of dumb fucks.

YOURE A FUCKING WHITE MALE