Aye Sup Forums, my girlfriend of around 5 years just left me for my brother...

Aye Sup Forums, my girlfriend of around 5 years just left me for my brother, I'm decently confused as to what i should be feeling, so can we have a decent ylyl thread going? It'd make me feel something atleast, cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQSE_H3CeBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beat the shit out of your brother and disown him

My brother's exgf tried to do that shit with me, shot her down and told him what happened. That shits just not kosher

>beat up your brother over a woman

That's totally stupid.

I would do it, that's the ultimate disrespect

Dont know what to start with user, but have my condolences. Hopefully you feel better.

No, fighting and disowning your brother is much worse. Family will always be more important than some chick.

If you aren't old enough to understand that, you probably weren't old enough to be in a very serious relationship anyways.

The woman is irrelevant, his brother should have told her to fuck off from the start, instead he betrayed his brother's trust and decided a piece of pussy was worth more than the relationship between himself and Op

And that makes Op's brother a despicable shit bag

Fuxking love this movie
>you no want salsa from the gecko

cuck detected

this one
just cracks me up

hahahahahaha lost XDDDD

Find someone better.

zomg lel nanas hehehehehehe

lost... ya goofy goober

Move to a new state

uLtimat finiser

cec

lost

plapplap smoob smoob ching chog linguine ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Your brother's a grade A douchebag. Fuck that guy.

Spit in her food when she goes over or drop a pube in there just for gigs and shits

Cheer up, dude. Put it this way: it took five years for you to realize she is a piece of shit. At least you wont be wasting any more of your your time with her. Youve got a whole life ahead and there is no better moment to start all over than now. Get out there and live on. She is a whore, dont worry about it. You arent losing anything here, she is.

should be pretty pissed at your bro.
he should have the decency to not be with your ex.

So your family fucks you over. His brother must of really cared for him and his emotions yah? I wish I could be this dumb.

Thanks for joining us tonight

>she left you for your brother
>not sure how to feel
Relieved.
You just dodged a bullet, bro.

Kill your brother OP prove to her that you're better than him by single handedly killing the disrespectful bastard that way she won't be able to run back to him since he's dead.

>and you found out how much of a cunt your brother is.
That's two bullets, bro.

fucking rape your brother

youtube.com/watch?v=yQSE_H3CeBc