Sup Sup Forums.

Can Goku beat up Superman?

he is superman. just made in asia.

i mean shit

\d\, sup?
Can the Flash beat Sanic?

superplot needs the sun to win

blow the sun up and his vagina shrivels up

can your dad stop beating up your mom OP?

no he cant
superman mops the floor wiht him
no debate /thread

That's a cool picture of majin bue

theoretically yes.
pic unrelated

SUP B// CAN PICKYCHEW BEAT HAYLEY BERRY?

Who writes it? If Toriama then Goku. If some DC guy then Superman.

Can batman beat a bullet?

You can blow up a planet with a power level of like 300,000. Goku is in the septillions now, so he that much stronger. Goku wins.

Can a squid beatbox?

Goku would only have to kaio ken to take superman out

Can this star wars beat hugh Jackman?

the point of the character is to lose and then eventually overcome.

Can Jackie Chan beat M Bison?

>?

So what about goku vs underdog?

Yes but he wouldn't be able to. He could but he wouldn't manage.

Can m. Bison beat zangief?

That's ridiculous. They'd never be in the same universe. Could this stingray beat the alligator trapper?

The winner is whoever the writer wants. Batman is a powerless chump but he's beaten superman before.

Powerlevels are meaningless.

Krillin could take down Superman with the distructo disc

Superman at one point becomes so powerful he can punch time and retcon your ancestors out of existance, as well as move entire galaxies like they were 5 kg dumbbells

I like Goku but he is objectively unable to beat Superman, both of them at their prime or otherwise

no because superman is bullshit
seriously the minute you think you know his powers and stats his writers have him do the most bullshit impossible shit you've ever seen, and the worst part is that DC likes to have a serious tone where things happen for a reason(s), but fuck if we don't make superman fly to the edge of the universe and back to earth in 10 minutes because he heard a communicator watch that sent a signal in 5 minutes.
it wouldn't be so bad if they at least had reasons and explanations as to why this is besides "because superman/ because an alien becomes god when espoused to special sun"

I see now where the one punch man inspiration comes from