What is Sup Forums running?

What is Sup Forums running?

This

OP what did we do to make you think we'er gay like you?

90/10 vg/pg base, Alice in Vapeland Abricot.

I mix in batches of a liter.

vape nation you fucking faggot robot dick suckers you look ridiculous and every time i see a sign saying no ecigs aloud i lol do you realize where your "juice" comes from? its fucking some disgusting unregulated factory that has no health standards

Uhh cigarettes.

I make my own juice, faggot.

I like it. Discrete and fits in my hand well. I'm looking at a new RDA since this one's copper is annoying to clean.

>This thread is full of mouth fedoras

I'm using a smok h priv 220w with a mutation x v5 and 2 mojo 3000mah 18650s

how is White Label Juice? looking at the prices is wayyy more juice per bottle than what I pay for at my local shop

Out of anti depressants

Evic VT & a Billow V3 with some DIY Vanilla Bourbon

Sorry I'm not a pussy

White label is really great for the price, and it doesn't taste cheap or anything, you really get a good bang for your buck

Come at me bro.

Not a faggot like OP

RX-75 with a Baby Beast. ANML's Looper, 12mg

Accept no substitutes...

Make your own e-juice.

You will never buy any again, except for very rare exceptional flavors here and there.

It's good too so it'll stop these losers pushing shit juice made with 2 or 3 bad flavors.

Whats the point of vaping?

How do you like the 218? Getting one myself soon with a Buddha V2

I'll have to give it a try then, I like a menthol fruit taste so Ill give Avalanche and Dragpomchee a try

There's literally no point.
Quitting cold turkey is as hard as switching to vape. I think it's just a gay thing tbh.

Wrong board, faggot. Go to where you belong

unicorn milk juice

/thread
Tirade dna 200 tv
Shop owner/juice master reporting

nah, I smoked cigs for 10 years, switched to vape 5 years ago, never looked back. Easy transition.

Tobacco like a normal person

Is that triade really worth as much as it is tho?

You could have just as easily quit. Most people that buy one regret it and end up going back to cigs (like I did) or doing both (most common).

No but to some degree you do get what you pay for

Mini-C with some local shop bourbon juice. It's ok, I guess. Sometimes I fell it falls short for my use. Should I get the Alien by Smok? They have it at my local shop right now.

You went from pussy to cock, easy transition.

So far smok alien is great. I say "so far" because I have been let down by smok mods time and again

anyone have a cheat sheet on how to cannabis with these?
how to make oil?
does it still stink?

Does anyone know where I can get a Tesla Nano 100w? I love mine had it for quite a while. The only issue with it is that you have to press the fire button with all your strength and it gets worse as time goes on. Otherwise if there are any good alternatives that will fit with my Aspire Atlantis V2 tank let me know

TFV8 Really that popular of a tank?

Does the chip function pretty good? About to get me a 218. First DNA I've had.

It's a fab tank. Just one in the many trend tanks out there.

Alot of people have been saying the alien is garbage but mines been great so far. The paint chipped really quickly with minimal use so that sucks, but functionality wise it's been great

It certainly functions. But really more a novelty unless you want to fine tune things like personal choice firing and temp mode

I usually wouldnt take advice from Sup Forums because its Sup Forums, but what would be good for a beginner? are there certain things I need to know? its a little overwhelming with all the products out.

How hard was it for you to get vaped for the first time, Sup Forums?

>be me, unifag
>freshman year, get into vape with floor bros
>go to local shop to try juices about once a week
>halfway through semester, upgrade to a Smok X Cube II with Dojo juice from Ronin
>have a puff contest with floor bros
>down to me and next door neighbor
>manage to hold it in the longest, start seeing stars (this took about a minute and a half, after a good two hours of normal puffing)
>blow out a fucking nimbus cloud, fill the whole dorm room
>vaped as FUCK, can't even stand for fifteen minutes

>What is Sup Forums running?
860 tren e 250 test e 40mg accutane

>Shop owner/juice master reporting

Okay "juice master", you care to reveal the secret to good custard? I'm finding it impossible to nail it down, common flavor found in Vapetasia's Killer Kustard, Lightning Vapes Butter Bolt and Bourbon Custard by Cotto’s Revenge. They all share that same flavor note I just can't replicate ... WHAT IS IT?

Check out actual vaping forums.
There are a lot of starter kits you can buy that come with everything except the juice and sometimes batteries.

Thanks man, I'll ask around in the shop. I think I'll probably wait a month or so before getting it, see how the Mini-C holds up.

Hardcore to sucks penis

Thank you. I've seen two or three people with the Alien, I'll ask around in the shop. Meanwhile I'll keep the Mini-C for a few weeks, maybe it holds up.

What kind of retard doesn't know the term "vapist?" This meme is fucking stupid

Jaybo Reuleaux 2/3 with a Goon RDA, currently with dual fused claptons 8 wrap

You know vaping has been proven to cause popcorn lung you hipster retards?

Paint chipped very fast on my Smok R200 also, great mod, just shitty paint.

>You know vaping has been proven to cause popcorn lung you hipster retards?
*citation needed*

are you fucking kidding me faggot? an hero stop spreading lies

I never understood this crazy 30+mm builds. Like just a 24mm rda with 2 fused clapton coils at 95w is plenty. Also those coils are uneven as fuck

Ignoring all of the vape lords who feel the need to tell everyone how good their shit is because it's expensive ontop of all you faggots who clearly have more time for mindless shit than you do for research.

I'm running my Able (gyre 5/10 and switch) with some Vivo.

And my RX 200 and baby beast with menthol mango.

>inb4 Expensive
My able is a clone. No difference IMO.

A Cigreen Mutilator sitting on a Sigelei 213

Step up nigga

>look at those fat fucking hands LUL.
>this is OP

How low of an ohm coil can the H-Priv fire down to? I've been wanting to get one but if it can't fire my .06 parallels then I ain't worth.

How is it getting vaped on one of the digital mods? I've only ever had regular, run of the mill box mods when I've gotten vaped. Does it make a difference?

>Be OP
>Vape
>Think you're so fucking cool
Dude you all look like you're sucking on a fucking cock. Quit being a faggot!

IPV6 200w with a Limitless XL on top

I dont own an h-priv, but the g-priv can do .06 and less. Im doing 1.5 right now but it can accommodate a wide range.

>getting
>vaped
wait did you just

Fucktards like you (along with the FDA) are killing local shops. Juice sales are our bread and butter

I upgraded to this from a pen.

Differences were noticed.

Ah, G-Priv no shit. Is the touch screen any worse than the t150? I know a lot of them have calibration issues. Sorry to inquire so much but I work at a shop so its second nature.

I've never touched a t159 but the screen seems to work fine but you have to press somewhate lightly since the screen will get that temporary "burn" if you push hard.

>he's never been vaped
Why even vape?

Are you one of those faggots who drinks cheap vodka for some reason other than getting drunk, too?

I smoked 15 years and quit. I wasn't in to dying early or looking like a faggot.

here
On phone so sorry for typo

Then stop raping your customers; $30+ for a bottle that was manufactured for less than $2 ... it's BS man

the tsunami 24 with the hollowed out sqounker pin sitting on a wraith

Most expensive juice at my shop Is 20$, but that's only because halo regulates prices. If you don't have the funds to support local businesses then do everyone involved a favor and spill your brains into the tub

$30+ a bottle?! Jesus, I work in a store in Canada and max is $18

Understandable, one or two more upgraded versions and they'll be pretty solid then. appreciate the insight user.

Sigelei 213

Juice is a custom mix of peppermint and peach. Delicious shit. That's a litre right there. 3rd bottle in as many years. I dont know why but i cant get tired of it.

ahhh lava flow so good!

Nah son. Douche flute. Not mouth fedora.

I vape 50ml+ a day, I CAN afford to spend $50/day on Premium E-Liquid I just CHOOSE not to, I make my own and sell to a several people ($5 for a 60ml Glass Dropper Bottle) and I make enough profit to cover my habit and make custom creations for people while saving them money ...

I got a "serialized" version. #0106. I got in pretty early. Would still recommend if these updates are a couple years away, but yeah, despite it's advancedness it's still pretty standard. Touchscreen is the gimmick but it still has nice features. Would love to see the future.

You only have house juice? You sell Mother's Milk by SB and sell 60ml for $18, I know several people that would love to purchase it that cheap; have a website I could direct them to?

that's what a faggot would say.

Got that Cloud beast running a t-10 coil on that koopor primus. Vape peasents.

Actually no house line, Kloud Panda, Flavour Snobz, Snake oil to name a few. No site yet sadly but we're working on it

this is the future.

How many watts are you firing at?

Running it at 140. But I'm trying to save a little battery life. Usually run it at 180 watts.

Wismec 2/3 double vision dual vert clapton coils.

Awww yeee nice digits user

Fairly straight foward. You're going to need pure VG and PG (both can be bought from vape shops or from a pharmacy). There are some veey good YouTube tutorials on how to activate and infuse the thc into the juice. Theres a slight smell but it can be masked my adding a flavour concentrate (which you should be able to get from a vape shop).
The house you make the juice in will reek of bud for at least a day though.