ITT: we post pics of girls we know and other anons tell us how they would abduct, rape, torture, and kill them

ITT: we post pics of girls we know and other anons tell us how they would abduct, rape, torture, and kill them.

Or we could not be edgy kids. I like that idea better.

On my way to see you.

I would treat her to dinner and a movie then invite her home where we may or may not have sexual intercourse, it's all up to her, and if god wills it we will go steady and marry, and some day I may come home from work and have two beautiful slightly spoiled kids jump in my arms and shout Daddy is home.

Me too I'm with user

Beat her up. Leave her for dead. 10/10 would not rape

Bump

Will reply to you if you reply to one of mine first

which one is yours ?

I'm OP. It's the blonde girl that's with the red head in most of the pics

These. Will reply for reply to these

i would kidnap this slut and lock her in my basement. keep her there and keep using as whenever i want. once i am bored of this slut its time to make some money. i will post an ad on craigslist and let anyone fuck her for cheap. niggers get to dp her for free as ik she will love that.

Keep them tied in a dark basement. Have them starve, and be unable to sleep. Keep chanting of obey on repeat. Come in with gruel at breaking point. Untie and get one to strip. If refuses kill, make one or both into obediant slave pets. If they obey, they get food and affection. If they don't they get tied up. Once loyal, abuse them and their holes until thats what they think love is

?

More detail about how you'd abuse them

Date, start a committed relationship, marry and grow old together, letting the slow steady process of time kill her.

Undetectable, untraceable and gradual. The perfect crime.

Things like openly declare ones more attractive, making the other pleasure her, or lick her clit while i pound the pussy. Getting the prettier one to help force deepthroat on the uglier one. Fucking the prettier one harder and giving her pet names. Branding them both

Daamn. Which one do you find more attractive? And you should continue. This has me diamonds.

Put nicotine patches on them when they dont know, conditioning their loyalty with addiction. Experimenting with them and getting them to degrade themselves deeper and deeper. Using them as toilets, getting them to present themselves for hours without doing anything

pure evil

I can't help but think that describing the kidnapping process would get me on a watch list faster than describing the process of torture and murder.

There's plenty of pics of them together in this thread. You should continue with your story.

Glasses looks more attractive, and would be a better pet. The other looks like she craves love and affection. I bet she'd work harder and take it to heart. The ugly one would become a toilet to me while the other girl would get special treatment. Watching as she slowly treats her worse and worse. If they step out of line, choke them out of consiousness. Tie them down and fist their anus until they beg for forgiveness. Occassionally experiment on them. Making them orgasm to stupidity, breaking and rebuilding them.

Any takers?

Damn

The blonde is the same girl OP posted

>Kill with brick
>Grope tits
>Steal valuables
>Flee

I'm a man of simple tastes.

On the first untie, only the ugly one gets freed. Tell her I am master, and to strip. Any hesitation gets a full power slap to the face. Repeated until she listens. Tell her if she wants either of them to eat, she better listen. Roughly play with her body, feeling parts rubbing,prodding. Kiss her deeply and call her a good girl. Play with her hair well telling her to suck it, warn her any teeth and she'll lose them. Kiss the top of her head before grabbing and face fucking her for a minute. Feed her, but chain her to the table.

Same

More

gf

Walk over and kiss the still tied girl, leaving a nicotine patch on her. Untie one hand, get her to jack me off. Call her pretty and start feeling her up. As she hesitates, tie her back up and tend to the feeding girl, bend her over the bench she's eating at. Play with the hole using the tip. Tell her if she wants more food later to back up onto this cock. As she does, start thrusting. Matching her cries. Nicotine patch on her ass as you thrust deeper. Tell her she's a good slut while pulling her hair.

Mooorree

Moorree

No raping please, just take her out on a nice picnic. Thanks! :)

After finished, take her to a seperate room, tying her down. Keeping the chanting going. Leave her naked as you go tend to the other one. "Do you want food?" Wait until she says yes master, make her end every sentence in master from then on. Tell her all she has to do this time is tell me she loves me. Kiss her deeply and passionetly before feeding her. Repeat this for a few days. Fuck one raw for a meal and make the other one "love" for food. Tell her how much better she is then the other and how much prettier. Finally get her to strip. Blindfold her and have her sit, legs spread. Bring the other girl in on all fours. Tell her to be a good fucking whore and eat her friend out like the ugly bitch she is. Watch as she does, like an obediant slut

Lock them in a room for weeks and see if fatty gives in and eats skinny pussy first savoring her sweet sticky cunt juice.

Once the prettier one cums. Move in, fucking her sensually as the slut chained on all fours is forced to watch and listen as the other girl declaires how much she loves me. Creating a rift where one girl feels more important than the other

Go on

Let them sleep in the same room. One chained to the bed the other chained to the floor. Come on the next day not making eye contact with the slut, waking the girl with a kiss and good mornjng beautiful. Tell them its almost time to untie them. Take them to my room, chain one to my bed and the slut to the floor. At this point only call the floor girl slut or whore and the prettier one beautiful. Keep having the whore pleasure then other one. Only fucking her once she's gotten off. Face fuck the slut having the girl force her face into my cock. Listening to her choke on it.

Please

By now they both know and believe their role. And are to chemically conditioned to act otherwise. Test run them on call, rewarding them with better things, food, bedding, disiplining them with swift beatings and or chaining back up. Having the slut for all the dirty stuff. And having a empowered girl, thinking she's top slave because she's told she's better. Watching them both try to get what the other gets. A look of lust and passion, and the feeling of cuddles.and affection

Yes

All done using basic psychology, nicotine, and cult tactics. Two sluts. Ripe for obedience

Anybody

Will reply to yours if you reply to mine. I'm OP so it's be blonde girl. She's the same one that's in the pics with the red head. Be brutal with her

Will reply to you if you reply to mine, I'm op, it's the blonde girl (there's several pictures of her in this thread)

Reply for reply bro, I'm OP mine is the blonde girl that's all over this thread.

I'd record undressing her in her sleep and after playing with her tits for a bit I'll whip out the cock so I can rub it against her face as she sleeps. I'll record her face as I slide my cock in her and cherish that face when she notices she's about to get impregnated.

left or right?

I would pull her jeans of nd wrap them around her neck. Dip my dick into her wet tight pussy for just a moment before taking it out nd forcing it into her small ass. By the time I'm done she's cold nd lifeless. Id bury her by the yard. Do mine now. I was the first one yu replied too.

Those DSLs. I'd fuck her mouth for a while, slap it across those cheeks and cum up her nose.

Gonna need more effort than that

WWYD to Amanda?

Fuck man I made one for yu but its under my pic :( I'm too drunk to click right

pick one and WWYD too them?

Which one is it?

And which pic of her were you replying to?

The first one man

This got to complicated but the one next to the red head

This oneIs here

I'm a chick so I'll have to go a different route
See her jogging on the side of the road on my way to the store... think to myself good god what an amazing creature. Take care of errands and head home. Notice after a few days she runs on a timely schedule. One evening about 8pm when she runs past the outskirts of the city park I pretend to be in distress, she notices and stops to aid me. I tell her I don't have a phone and ask if I can use hers she obliges. I call my husband and ask where he is, he says he's just leaving work (about 30min away) he asks what number I'm calling from but I hang up. I know he's in a panic at this point seeing that I never call him except on skype. So now he is in a hurry, she says he's trying to call back but I say its ok and ask if she can help me get home that I'm having a panic attack and I just need to get home. She seems concerned and helps. We get to my house and we go in, she asks if I need water and I say yes please. I get up and go to my bedroom and she calls for me I say I'm in my room getting my medicine and ask for her to bring the water. I turn the bathroom light on to lure her in further. She goes in.... cont?

needlessly complex

Anyone?

I'll reply if you reply to mine first. I'm OP. She's the blonde in most of the pics posted in this thread lol.

I already didIts this oneAbout this picture

This picture

How would you rape Lillian?

How would you rape this whore and her mouth

kys soft sjw cuck

I really wanna tie Lilly up and force her to get fucked by her dog

shes a beauty