I fucking hate this world, i fucking hate everyone, i hate women, i hate children, i hate people...

I fucking hate this world, i fucking hate everyone, i hate women, i hate children, i hate people, i hate how everything works, i hate existance. Im fucking done

Dubs decide how i kill myself

Quads and i stream it

move to a cabin in the woods

cut your head off with your own fucking edge

Fill my body with bleach and eat me

Slit wrists longways

Kill yourself by smoking cigarettes

The ol' Toaster in the bathtub should do it

try to die of boredom by learning how to do something useful that would improve your life (like programming)

>This is not 2014-2015 faggot
>Just because there's a shit ton of new fags doesn''t mean you can start these shitty threads again

Stream it

Make a program that ends up killing you

dubs say you don't

By living a long, happy, and fulfilling life until you die of old age

dubs deny an hero request, keep living cunt

This is the hardest sudoku of all

Start the race war

Eat nothing but McDonald's until death

Rape your asshole with a dildo until it bleeds and you die of bleed

>start packing some bags OP

Read them and weep

overdose of sleeping pills
at least youll sleep before you die

don't live is worth living

banana

get started on planning adventures op you colossal fucking cunt

Don't do it boi

Overdone on vitamin C
quads get

Rolling for death by old age

Do it for kek!

mfw i spend 7 hours a day programming fucking compilers and it's the hobby i dedicate the most time to

Don't do it

Go to a school with a rifle and your cell phone, disguised as a rabbit, play Pumped Up Kicks, kill a lot of people, wait for the police, kill some cops, and then shoot you in the face. :D

Off by one...

Try to assassinate Hillary Clinton?

Convert to islam and Jihad

winrar, hit the road op

Start a race war

WINRAR

praise kek

OP you heard it here I suggest someplace quiet and secular such as northern europe or rural areas of a country you've found by researching various places you'd perhaps like to visit. You have another purpose now, woah, just like the millions of other purpose+outcomes that have come in life for you. Can you imagine being born a few days ago and then dying of bone cancer? Could you imagine being brought up as fucking scumb in a police-state empire of ancient rome and dying slowly of starvation because you were convinced just like everyone else who remained there stagnant that life would come again after death and it would be better than before, because a god they worship said so?
No you're born in the most noble age in history for a globalized effort to arise, after the wars you dodged just by fucking being born when you were born took place.
Make the road by walking, my fellow. We have much to live for as a species, and little devil chemicals in your neurons telling you life isn't worth it is by no means an excuse to film a fucking suicide because you think there isn't anything out there. Fuck you might even fall in love with some Swedish yoga teacher who the fuck knows if you might find the courage to trust another after moving away. Change yourself into the person you aspire to be a day at a time and think of yourself and other's wellbeing; and I assure you much happiness and enlightenment will come to you as you realize the grandure of knowledge that you have yet to approach. There is too much out there to explore, so why don't you start now

not OP but where's a good spot in northern europe?

Sweden/Holland are good places to start. Very relaxed governments that make laws final and everyone abides by them respectfully. All religions/marriages/careers are excepted at least in certain areas of said countries, also in places like Whales/Ireland

Fake and gay. Especially Sweden. Sweden is really fucking fake and gay.

>lust for sewer shit
>eat sewer shit
>die from sewer shit poisoning in a pile of sewer shit

their is at least 3 dubs in here so you aren't killing yourself, huh?

You've left me disillusioned. You try going against the law and then come back to me, you fake and gay troll