I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam...

I am sick of all you hateful racist infidels, spreading lies and hate about Islam. We are the one true religion of peace!

Just because you are jealous of our non-cucked, non-PC patriarchal society, does not give you the right to be aggressive and hostile towards our holy religion!

Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind. Soon, the Caliphate will encompass and conquer the entire world! Where will you flee to then, infidel? Submit to Islam, or die a filthy kafir! It is the best option for you, as it is the will of Allah & the prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him). Time is running out!

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT!
ISLAM WILL DOMINATE!
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Nice shitpost faggot. Now get your white ass to bed

autist muslim faggot detected

He said he was Muslim in the post. Do you really need the autist Muslim detector?

Hey don't speak to me like that I'm watching something!

Why do you sand nigg err s fyck goats?

lol sandnigger faggot

Seems like you need a new religion. How do you feel about the joys of hyperscat?

How does it feel to know you have so far wasted your life?

I'm a humble servant sir. Just mind that OP is an autistic muslim faggot, carry on!

Those who insult Islam, shall be beheaded! You will get yours soon, infidels. Mark my words...

ALLAH AKBAR

Giant turds aren't haram, my friend.

The Internet makes Waluigi sad...

DEUS VULT

We've proved it before and we will prove it again, Christians are the rulers of the world and will eradicate all muslims from the face of the earth. I will burn your women and stomp your babies, I will castrate your men and rape your elders. Deus Vult.

The only reason your religion continues to exist is because the civilized world allows it. I suspect this tolerance will soon come to an end, Kebab.

Hah! Islam has already dominated most of Europe. Your government has pretty much opened your women and children's legs for us to breed them, and you filthy kafir can do NOTHING about it! Once we have enslaved and bred your families, it is you who shall face the full wrath of Allah! once we have established a new Caliphate in the whole of Europe, is it you who shall be sorry. Your governments have abandoned you, leaving you vulnerable to the point of no return. Surrender now, or be burned alive with the rest of the unbelievers.

ALLAH AKBAR!

MRW sand niggers think anyone has the ability to defeat rednecks on there home turf

Civilizations that show weakness, deserves to be conquered. Our Caliphate will make better use of their land and resources, as it is the will of Allah.

Our governments haven't abandoned us, you dumbass Arab. They are not shielding us from you savages to galvanize the will of the people for another final solution.

You really believe Jews and NWO people want to see ugly brown faggots all day long?

Are you a canadian shitposter?