Would you willingly let/watch your parents die if it means you'll get $5 billion?

Would you willingly let/watch your parents die if it means you'll get $5 billion?

Doesn't count for foster parents.

Sure

I'll watch them die for a chicken sammich.

My mom? Eh, i might be a little conflicted on that one. She's had her issues, but she's getting better.

Dad? Wouldn't think twice. Fuck him

$5 billion? no fucking shit i would, and i'd make it up by starting a fancy ass orphan place or some shit

Why don't foster parents count faggot? Some people don't have anything else.

Then no bills for you

Because haha you're adopted or from a broken home

Sure, why not, but i want CA$$$H

WOAH MAMA!

no

Can I get 2.5billion and just watch my mom die?

Nah man batman didn't get to choose my nigga. Both or broke.

Also you gays get to decide how they die.

Already did, can I get my $5b now?

If you let me bang her while she sucks your dick i give you 1b

I totally would.

Anyone who says no is a liar.

Kek

They would be at peace knowing they will no longer have to deal with materialism and as jesus freaks embrace the fact that they leave this earth without any debt.

>Sup Forums is so autistic that they would watch their parents die for a few tons of paper

Absolutely psychopathic

Dude fuck parents when you have russian supermodels snorting blow off your dick on a superyacht moored on the island you own.

>whit 5billions
I mean, your logic is right but how old are you?

22. I'm not an expert in yacht and island prices tbh.

Same

My parents would willingly die if it ment their son got $5billoin, they are self sacrificing people and would give their lives fro me. I am the same with my son and would definitely take a bullet to the head to procure not only my son but hes son's son's for generations to come. Its not psychopathic its love, and literally what it means to do anything for your child.

Nope

Except those aren't the same thing.

It's asking would you let and watch your parents die for the money, not would you allow your parents to take their own lives for it.

without any regrets

No.

i dont even love my father but i couldnt do that to him

This is not what OP asked.

nah fam