So I've been planning to kill myself for a few months now and I am ready to do it...

So I've been planning to kill myself for a few months now and I am ready to do it. One issue my girlfriends birthday is the 21. Do I do it before or after. Info on her: Pretty sure she likes a co worker that is coming to her birthday dinner. What do Sup Forumsros

kill her friend on the birthday dinner and make love to the dead body while she watches.

pack your shit and head out. why be a pussy and die? if youre willing to let your life go you have literally nothing to lose. sell all your shit and move to thailand or something.

I would but I'm not gay

I've had depression since I was a kid. I even asked her about it and she said he's just a co-worker. She has a lot of male friends if that's of any use.

How about instead of killing yourself, you sell everything that isn't nailed down, hop a plane to the Amazon, drink Ayahuasca, meet God, and THEN you kill yourself if you're still in the mood. Change your fucking venue because you can.

Just do it now and live stream it

These are some pretty solid options. Haven't you ever dreamt of falling right off the grid? There's a good chance you'll die anyways... see how far you can go first. Honestly, if my life ever went to shit that's what I'll do. Just disappear, have an adventure before I die, or while I die.

are u sure about your decision, did you try to get help ?
why would you do it??

Don't do it, definitely not worth it. Regardless if some cunt caused it or not. Definitely sell all your shit and start new somewhere else. Or just spend time with family or something.

Been in therapy for 10 years. Meds nothing helps

Going on an adventure requires money... I've already done it and lived in Australia for a year going from hostel to hostel and ended having to work at a fucking McDonald's to pay my way through, then I realized I was making a lot more money back home and wasn't a transient serial drunk.

Bottom line, change of latitude doesn't always result in a change of attitude. Your unhappiness will follow you.

killing yourself may seem like the answer but think of youre family around you that it would effect. if you dont have a family that cares about you then that still isnt a reason to do it.
my dad left when i was young and my mom and stepdad were drug addicts and they stole and sold anything i brought home. never had anything growing up no clothes no food anything. I just lost the love of my life and we were together 8 years and gonna get married. i thought i wanted to kill myself after she left but i was wrong. suicide is not the answer, youre just stuck in youre days and you need a change of scenery. go enlist in the military of something that will pull you out of whatever youre in. morale of my story is my life sucked and still sorta does but i havent killed myself. I dont really have alot of friends or anything either. live for yourself as long as you can.

If I end it when should I do it. I really love her and I thinks she really loves me. Atleast thats what I tell myself

Try a different therapist. You go through a lot of shitty ones before you find one that suits you. Killing yourself doesn't end the pain. It starts it. Your friends/family will have to wonder why for the rest of their lives and blame themselves for not seeing "the signs". Tell someone how you feel and find a new therapist. I speak from experience.

stahp larpting and get off my board faggot

Been through about 30 therapists. It worked and helped me feel better for like the first week and then I felt like shit again

Isn't it late for christmas fags

Do it during her birthday. Sell all your shit, stack as much cash as you can, give her the best birthday possible, kiss her deeply, stare into her eyes, and cut your throat with a straight razor. She'll never forget you, and thats worth dying for.

you need to find a meaning to your life. if you kill yourself will brake your family and the one of your girlfriend.
i dont know anything about you, but hey you can read and have internet, you do think, are you sure about your decision, there are many things you can do with your life

you guys are a bunch of assholes. Gtfo.

OP.

Listen to me man. Im not going to tell you what the others here already havent.

Check your surrounding. Maybe its cause you dont fit in there. Go somewhere as other anons here suggest.

If you still feel like killing yourself after some intense travelling and meeting new people, eating new food, experiencing new culture and feel the genuine love this world has to give. Then I wont stop you. No one here will.

But before you kill yourself. Change scenery.

There is only so much an user can do on this board. There is only so much I can say.

Please reconsider what I and other anons say.

Ignore those faggots. To them. This is just another story to tell. But for you and your loved ones. Its going to be a lifetime experience, either good or bad. Depending on your decision.

I've always wanted to be a carpenter in a small Russian town. Gonna sell my shit and buy a one way ticket. Time to finally achieve a dream

you go for it user, you for it hard.

I once wanted to kill myself cause I saw no
end to my shit storm. I told myself, I give myself a few years. If things dont progress or if things arent better. I will kill myself.

This was over 12 years ago.

I am happy I never made that decision.

You got my support and best of wishes user.

Of you must kill yourself make it count. Think of all the shit stains in the world. Maybe it's a random nigger or some bully asshole - it doesn't matter take them with you.

Like all these guys in the post are saying... if you really want to kill yourself, you've given yourself a free pass to do whatever you want. Because what are they gonna do? Kill you? That would be perfect.

Ayahuasca man, seriousl (or DMT gor that matter). Might help you find some answers. Do it at least 3 times and if you feel the same afterwards go ahead and become an hero. I thought about it a few years back. Note I'm thankful I never did.

I'm in Mexico and just had an ayahuasca retreat a few months back. I can hook you up and the vacation might do you good

To the people telling op to just have an adventure before he bites it, fail to understand that what drives people to suicide is the lack of drive to do anything but die.

It sounds easy, but when you really consider it, if you're in the state of mind to end it, you certainly aren't up for the hassle of doing anything crazy.

But I would recommend heroine od op. Most blissful way I can imagine.

Do it on her bday! That way she will remember you forever!

Go enlist for the military OP. Suicide is never the answer. Do you believe in God? If so, suicide is one of the worst sins one can do. God bless OP.

Give er the best damn birthday she's ever had as one last goodbye. Who knows, it could change your mind about the whole thing. If not, at least she'll remember that last day with you.

You don't kill yourself because you have a girlfriend

Definitely no. You might want to have "revenge" and make her feel guilty, but you won't be here to rejoice. An ex's ex did it and she ended up remembering him with pity. She moved on and he became nothing more than a coward. Don't do it to screw somebody's life