Ghostbusters

Hey, if anyone out there wants to know the behind the scenes dirt and underhandedness of its production, or the plot which is explained in detail, watch this. its lengthy but its soooooo good. I love it.

Let this movie die

youtu.be/L-6VLuz75yw

yeah i love these guys. great channel desu senpai

>takes informations without sources from Sup Forums as valid

I didn't watch, but does he repeat most of what James Rolfe said on his video?

>caps lock and misspellings

DELETE THAT

>Takes information from anonymous sources on Sup Forums
>when there is reasonable suspicion of their accuracy

I remember months ago that user insisted that the final villain would be the ghostbusters logo

I laughed because it was an obvious fake and there would be no way for it to be true

now I cry

>ghost aliens

oh wow thats even worse than I expected

Has the plot leaked yet? The premiere was last night....

The plot leaked a long, long time ago.

CONFIRMED SHIT

>Ghost Aliens
WE DANNY PHANTOM NOW

I mean specific shit.

this movie is dead on arrival.
Bridesmaids, Paul Feig's most popular film, gained $288m box office in total.

this is going to do less than that and the budget is rumoured above $150m

Its described in OPs video, you moron.

she's got to be some sort of retard; what connections does she have to keep her at the top of a company outside of the the (((jew))) factor?

The further into this video I go and the more I see that Pascal cunts email and dirty tactics I get mad.
I never wanted a movie to bomb more than this.
The fact she lies to Ivan Reitman about the movie being connected via meta shit like logos, songs, etc implying they won't be doing that yet they still did in hopes of drawing in original fans is disgusting. I'm glad most Ghostbuster fan saw through this shit and blasted them.

>Paul Feig is a giant homo because he was a mama's boy and got beat up as a kid
Big fucking surprise.

Call it female centric or what ever but most of his movies have some form of anti-male rhetoric or bad representation of male characters.
In Spy he cast Jason Statham the quintessential macho movie star just to make him a bumbling asshole. All the male characters were portrayed as shit except the love interest. He's a male hating old hag in a closeted gay man's body

That wasn't a leak. Just a dumb joke that turned out to be true because the movie is even dumber.

>These are the idiots running the movie industry

No wonder Hollywood produces so much shit.

Thats the only cool thing from it, you dumb fucker.

I watched the other video these guys did where Ellen connected the movie to Hillary Clinton and Sony was completely at a loss.
It's almost too perfect that Judd Apatow's jew mcjewjew ass would assume all detractors to this movie were Trump supporters but then days later they end up booked at the same time with Hillary Clinton and Ellen makes a "Woman Card" tweet when that's exactly why so many people abhor this movie.
I'm doing that Italian finger kiss thing it's so perfect.

Here's a novel idea: don't see the movie and stop talking about it

Fuck you. Feminists and SJWs could do the same thing for all the shit they bitch about and force their ideals on but they don't. Being silent about misandry and forcing an agenda does nothing but help them get their way over and over again.

Although that's what is really funny. Paul Feig is such a beta cuck male that he pretends to be gay so as to make his wimpish persona seem fitting.

He is actually a man baby beta as fuck.

Paul Feig is one of those people who will come out and no one will be surprised. They might fake it to make him feel good but no one will be surprised.

Maybe you don't understand, the point. If he presented himself the way he is and was actually gay that would be respectful, but he isn't gay.
Some men are so wimpy, act so effeminate that pretending to be gay makes their strange presence seem less awkward.
He is a beta male who in Hollywood pretending to be gay to disguise his beta weak ass wimpy shit.