Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

>catched

The Adventure Zone

I love copy pasta.

The reason I love copy pasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfills me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of /b as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well, it isn't you pretentious fuck. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before, and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid image board. It's not even the first. moot originally decided to create this place after frequently visiting Something Awful and consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

The Adventure Zone

that cruise live-die-repeat something

I got you, babe

>catched

That one with Tom cruise

>catched

Re:Zero has this premise if you aren't against anime. One of the hot things this year.

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

edge of tomorrow bretty good imo

Run Lola Run, similar.

>catched

The Adventure Zone

This guy can't seem to catch a brake!

Butterfly effect

Inb4 no

that cruise live-die-repeat something

Do mods start these pasta threads when it's slow or something. Seen this exact thread like 5000 times in the past year.

triangle?

triangle?

Triangle was a good movie, prove me wrong