My friend gave me the rest of his coke because he wrecked his nose and can't do anymore...

My friend gave me the rest of his coke because he wrecked his nose and can't do anymore. I really liked the shit and want to buy more from his dude. How much does it cost and what are the amounts in which you buy? I live in Dallas. Pick related it's what I got left.

Also general drug thread

I think it's like 100 a g up here in NY

How many lines is in a g?

OP here, just took 4 mgs of xanax ODT, feeling great.

Selfbump

what's the point faggot? you're gonna black out now

I have a pretty high tolerance. 2 bars is not that high of a dose unless it's your first time or something.

Hope I do blackout tho

f

maybe ask your coke head friend? before asking the asshole that is Sup Forums?

He is white and is probably getting ripped off. Just wanted the general consensus here on Sup Forums

Nigga u gay

However many you separate it into. Jfc fucking drug noobs. You're ucky people aren't saying "hurr hurr that's only good for one line!" so you fucking kill yourself

honestly i perfer Pepsi

>drug noobs

You sound pretty uninformed yourself, seeing as you can't even answer OPs question.

around 20-30

Wrong

I usually have 4 lines from a g of gud stuff
8-10 of the shit that's cut with speed /Mcat
I once injected some pure Coke a few years ago shit was cash
Comedown was the worst I've ever experienced tho

s

It's clearly bait don't even bother with this faggot user

I think the stuff I got is pretty pure. It's like rocky and chunky not powdery. Who knows though. How much do you pay for a g?

I don't understand people like you who claim they don't feel shit from benzos. I went through a phase where i took xanax damn near every night for like 6 months and even at my peak two bars had me competely zonked and i barely remembered shit from the previous night

Tbh user
Most street Coke dealers buy a Coke press then they can cut it and reform into a block
£60 for a good g £20 for cut stuff
If there are shiny shards and it should take seconds to hit your head (raw buzzing and instant euphoria ) followed by a good intense energy buzz
There is no Coke that's not cut unless you buy from the big dealers
When I used to have it a lot I used to chip in at £500 with six others and buy it from Liverpool near the docks before it gets cut to shit
If you can get it from any place near docks that's the purest you will find
But a few grand a time or they won't sell to you

>it's best used with weed and in little doses and fight the will to sleep so you trip out a little
>that warm feeling from your feet up is fucking beutiful

>I really liked the shit

It's really hard not to since it activates the receptors that make you like stuff.

>any place near docks

look for the banana boats and warehouses, that's where the coke comes in from south ame.

nice try user, i know you were baiting me into asking about that amazon echo. come on spit it out. give your review.

maybe between 8 and 15? It's really dependant on the quality and the consumer. Each person responds and wants it in diffrent quantities, although i don't know a single person that doesn't like cocaine.. Don't get ahead of yourself.

For me that was always depending on which kind of benzo, some will just give me the euphoria, other times i wake up in my bed still wearing my shoes wondering how the fuck i got there.

Was finally getting tired and starting to come down from a 2 day binge of some meth bombed molly..dunno why I got up to do another line.

Gonna try and find my dick brb

>I really liked the shit
>want to buy more
dude, you didnt even finish the stuff you still have and want already more? i'd be careful.

Do you know how many refugees had hash and cocaine eggs up their asses as they crossed through denmark to sweden? Shit is more blunt than it seems.

this use to be my profile pic

Used to buy it at 20 bucks a gram, in west Europe. Didn't do it myself, it was for cokesluts I had at my place.

He did. You get as many line as you separate them into. Theirs no set amount of coke for each line. It's how much coke he wants for one line. Fucking dumb ass

>niggers come on nanna boats Kek
It's rare that I buy it now tbh it's overrated but good for clubbing or if your going to fight someone
I only get the odd g now and it's mostly cut to fuck
Hull /Liverpool for me user

>try this one
Me and some other anons made a photo shop thread a while back while on acid