My straight friend lets me see his cock and touch it all the time but won't let me do more

my straight friend lets me see his cock and touch it all the time but won't let me do more.
>what can i do?

bumping for advice

have you tried saying "no homo" ?

rape him

Tell him to admit he's not gay, but homosexual because gay is not okay.

he would top and i wanna bottom

i dont think it would work

put on a wig and tell him you're a transwomyn

if he still rejects you, threaten to sue him for transphobia

Tell him it's okay to be gay, but your gate don't swing that way.

rape his dick

ive licked it when he was asleep once

>he slept on my couch nude

Touch it how?

next time you're touching it why don't you just try sucking it?

he lets me play with it for a little bit if we're alone

i gave it a goodbye kiss once but he pulled away and got a little angry

ask him why he's so far in the closet

Laugh and call him a fag, then lather, rinse and repeat until he gets so mad that he rapes you.

Then do it some more because he really is a fag.

i think he just likes the attention, he's showed his dick to a few ppl (guys and girls)

If he's letting you play with it then he's probably curious. I'd say get him a little drunk.

The cringe holy shit.

A straight guy showing his cock to a gay guy is one thing but letting him touch it puts one foot in the closet.

Buy him a duck

how old is your friend?

You want the cock.

so what should i do?

then he can blame me for taking advantage of him

23 why?

23 is too old to be in denial about your sexuality. he has some problems.

should i tell him that?

you can but he probably won't take it well.

what I would do is back off. don't ask to see his dick or anything. in fact if he gets it out, tell him to put it away and stop teasing you because it's cruel. see what he does.

>what can i do?

You can stop being a fag and hitting on your friends

i'll try this

i can't help that he likes showing off

Satan, please. The boy needs dick. Do you not realise this?

Straight guys don't "show off" he's gay or at least wants to bumdiddly you I should know I'm a gay expert

Stop being a faggot now.

who are you referring to?

as a gay expert, how would u convince him to put it in your ass?

i'm bi

bumping with another pic he's sent me

when he lets you touch it start quickly jacking him off

usually i go slow, play with his balls and he starts getting hard. he'll start holding back his moans but before it gets too heavy he puts it back in his pants

he is not even hot

I see my friend/housemate nude all the time, and vice-versa. never touched or anything but we shower together a lot

why not?

both guys?

yes. im 21, he's 19. usually shower together 2-3 times a week

nice, i wish i could do that

who initiated the showering

we had showered/seen each other nude quite a bit before we lived with each other, like in the locker room/shower after sports at school. So it isnt awkward for us now. 1st time we did it here he didnt have time to wait for me to get done, he had to be at work or something. he asked if he could get in with me, i said sure

that's hot. either of you gay?

how big are your cocks?

we're both straight. hard he is 5", im 6.5. Soft I'm 5.5", he's about 3.5". I'm uncut, he's cut.

also, im not gay but I'll admit he has a really nice ass.

bumpp

How effeminate and cute are you? Maybe you can seduce him with some mental gymnastics

>we're both straight
ummmm got news for ya

You're not his friend.

>effeminate
not at all.
>cute
im ok looking i guess

He lets you play with his dick? Yeah 100% straight... Maybe he doesnt like it himself but he certainly has some homo or bi thoughts

why do u think that?

he gets off on showing off i think

nah if we were gay we would be fuck buddies or at least do sexual things.

>we're both straight
>not gay

op you are in a serious state of denial. you want to have sex with a guy. If any guy touched my dick I'm going to seriously call loudly for an adult.

You want some good advice that you will never listen to. Well here it goes. Your friend is possibly a bit bi (likely closer to the straight end of the spectrum) and/or gets off on showing himself off. Look at some of the show yourself off threads on here for examples. He's likely not very interested in doing much more with you.

Not sure if you're looking for a relationship with him, as you didn't say, but that's even less likely than him having sex with you.

Best idea is to stay friends with him and pursue someone who actually wants to do something with you. Tell your friend to stop sending you dick pics and stop showing you his dick because you don't want to see it. If he keeps doing it just say you're not interested.

Oh I see. I got your story mixed up with the other one. Yeah I see that you just shower together.

OP here, those were from someone else

I'm bi

i dont want a relationship tho, just a one time thing

those arent OP's posts retard. please try to keep up.

>i dont want a relationship tho, just a one time thing
Ok read the rest of what I wrote then. It's not likely going to happen. You are just torturing yourself and your friend is getting off on it.