I masturbated to a 15 yo pic, am I a pedo? Felt good but the guilty hit hard after cumming

I masturbated to a 15 yo pic, am I a pedo? Felt good but the guilty hit hard after cumming.

Yes, don't escalate or you'll go to super babby jail and get murdered.

That guilt is fear based deceptive programming
To destroy human heart spaced naturality
Be the soverign multidimensional entity you truly are i suggest researching revocations to help tear down this horrible matrix reality of domination and control human sexuality is mearly obstructed by fear based perspective and assumption we align into our heart center annd the only problems that exist are them in of themselves not all of us

Galactic historian revocations LEARN THEM AND RECITE THEM ALL SON

You are not

Refer here
Dont listen to
Subconscious
death predators

It's not pedo it's hebe, and your going to burn in hell.

Common sense not to harm any innocent indivual
But you still need to fightagainst arrogance
That seeks to destroy THE innocence of human existance that includes our procreational existence/experience

In the eyes of demons. Yes.

Meditate and elevate above
fear based Assumptions

Human nature tbh.

This was for you

Focus on MILFs

Get a load of this guy over here with the moral compass..

you be aight OP, If you strap any man on earth down and rub a baby on his john he'll probably cum. you can probably rub a cactus on any guy and he'll cum too. who cares rofl

a pic from 2002? doesn't seem like that big a deal, who cares how old the pic is

It's highly unlikely a 15 y/o hasn't been hit by puberty yet. Pedophilia is attraction towards prepubescent girls/boys.

You would know if you were a pedophile. Considering the average human behavior, there are few things as self destructive as following pedophiliac urges in modern society.

Whatever urge they have must be overwhelmingly irresistible.

15 yo girls have the best pussies

It's just a pic, bro. No laws against that. If you're so concerned about it, wait a few years and spank to it again when it's 18.

This

>Whatever urge they have must be overwhelmingly irresistible.
It's no more overwhelming than your urge to have sex with someone your age
The only difference is that pedos aren't allowed to follow through
So imagine you were not allowed to fuck someone you like ever, and you'd kinda know how they feel.

Would say I'm a permavirgin if I haven't had a move in gf for 2 years.

Could say I was asexual if I didn't have a high sex drive during that time.

Point is comparing it with that urge, I honestly can't understand why people take the risk.

Post the pic?? xDD

Yes you are disgusting according to me. You should be ashamed of yourself to be a PEDOPHILE. What if you own daughter would be sexually abused by someone with your disgusting thoughts.

post the pic so we can give you more help