Are we not going to talk about the four niggers that kidnapped and tortured the retarded boy for two days?

Are we not going to talk about the four niggers that kidnapped and tortured the retarded boy for two days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c
complex.com/life/2016/12/white-teenager-walks-free-after-verbally-sexually-assaulting-black-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck yes haha

youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c

Niggers hate dogs. Look at Mike Vick

not a peep from you dumbass racists about this one:

complex.com/life/2016/12/white-teenager-walks-free-after-verbally-sexually-assaulting-black-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger

Did you niggers care about this or no?

>verbally sexually assaulting a black mentally challenged teammate with a hanger
wait...
is this like paying a hooker to scream at your junk?

(you)
Hurr durr idiots doing idiot things means other idiots are justified to do idiot things

Hurr durr assuming no white people were upset about that story

Hurr durr white oppression means its impossible to do harm to whites

Hurr durr i'm fucking retarded

nope. not justifying, you miss the point.

lol compared to the amount of whites upset by the recent black on white crime?

nope, again, totally missing hte point.

keep trying.

White people should have thought about that before they invented slavery and elected trump.

How do you verbally assault someone with a hanger?

We didn't invent it.
We perfected it.

And people of all races voted for our lord and savior Donald J. Trump

Oh ya, African Americans, Muslims and Hispanics invented the illegal electoral college to steal votes from the blue states

>im so dumb i read the link as a sentence and didnt even bother going to the article.

White people invented many usefull things but not slavery

Why would I read the article?

they all look like monkeys, especially that asshole on the far right!

#blacklivematter#wearenotniggers#watermelon

because youre dumb?

The reality is this, America is a breeding ground of hate and ignorance.

Every side has been pushed to act the way it has.

It doesn't help when your own country witholds funds from certain towns and cities, because it cannot afford it.

Hence why Gary, Detroit etc are slum areas in the States.

Now when people live in those areas the lower class will fight each other and others for survival.

Money is in high demand, that people in poverty find it hard to exist, pay for this and that, and in America it is so easy to get into debt that plays a factor also.

So the hatred builds, one group blames another, white privvy and black privvy, blacks must be the largest cause of crime (which they aren't it is still the white population) vs whites because they are getting preferential treatment and have an easier life in those slummed areas.

So then it brews to the point of black vs white.

And back and fro it happens.

The worse places this happens?

America
England
Australia

Yes it happens world wide, like Denmark, but not as violent than those 3.

And it does come down to ignorance and social status.

those are the faces of people who were paid a lot of money to act like animals, not really all that surprising, im sure a lot of white knights would do similarly unspeakable things for the right price

PRAISE HIM! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

great now its gona 404 because u used logic, thx bro

No probs, I know how you niggers hate logic.

samefag congratulating his own non-readable dribble.

Pruffz ?

Wrong again Ben10 kiddo

yes you are very fucking retarded.

agreed, they complain about "IF" it was reversed but when it actually is, no one actually gave a shit 3 days later. The chicago retard incident however will probably be brought up for the rest of the year.

Aren't all niggers mentally challenged?

the united STATES of america
the states deal with their own bullshit. that is what has always made america great and what keeps it great.

He got away with it too, even after admitting.

Cause you have to create civil unrest to promote sales of firearms.

So the senate and congress members get their profits from shares.

>illegal
>literally written in the law it's so fucking legal
0/10 I replied

im from the state with the most gun rights and we have no problems with racism or gun violence. but then again, we dont have many black ppl

wait wat, verbally assaulted with a hanger?

THE FUCKING RETARD DESERVED IT
HE VOTED FOR TRUMP

haha trump fags kill yourself

they did nothing wrong

this why I always browse Sup Forums with 2 computers

thats some next level autism if thats true

>i have nothing to say so im just going to misinterpret the link GOTCHA

Would have shared the same WAN IP, nice try kiddo.

>nigger's
>nigger's

that's shitty but i bet when these four plea out they will see limited/no jail time as well.

Dindu Nuffin

It's a pointless, non-authoritative and isolated event. The guy is fine now and the four suspects have been charged.

Contain the calamity that is your mammaries.

Why does Americans have this need for racial war?

wanna bet on that? im lookin to make some easy money.

well he probably has not anything illegal if he walked free

black africans in africa were slaves long before the west got there. You are a retard

have fun paying for the wall btw. im sure you can afford it despite your shitty minimum wage job that youll never escape.

Basically, the white supremacist trash got their panties twisted when we elected Obama and they mistook the GOP's refusal to cooperate with him as an "acceptance" of overt racism, so they've been trying to mainstream themselves while pouring all of their resources and propagandists (Sup Forums) into inciting the race war of their wet dreams.

Some faggot did not buy dick on craigslist.....

Just stating the obvious.

white people are bad black good hurr durr
why don't you leave the west if you resent the whte man so much, maybe try South Sudan or Nigeria

No, it's "racist scum of all kinds bad"--it's just also true that white supremacists are more socioeconomically damaging than minority racists.

ALL racists suck though. It shows such a pathetically low IQ and failure to comprehend ANY scientific, academic or logical data flow.

This shit doesn't happen in Australia. We're laughing at you yanks from down here

I live in Europe, the only supremacists I have met are islamic.

Why the US is having such a problem with White vs Black is beyond me.

There are many socioeconomic factors from the marginalization and uprooting of black communities that resulted in them being responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime (gang activity, strong-arm robbery, etc.)

That said, it is far less of a gap than our right wing retards believe. They have been spoon-fed false statistics for decades by fake news sources.

Couple with that the fact that the GOP regularly uses the black people as scapegoats and associates them with crime, poverty, laziness, drug use, drug dealing, etc. and you have a severely divided populous. "Divide and Conquer"--"Lie often enough and your lie becomes the truth.". It's obvious the Republicans are playing with the Goebbels Handbook. Sad thing is, though, it fucking works.

Simce when the fuck do we consider retards people?
All i see is a pack of animals attacking another animal.

How much jail time are they facing for hate crime, kidnapping, unlawful restraint charges?

Too... many... edges...

We've talked about it already. Any further discussion on the subject is both unnecessary and inappropriate.

He and a few others sexually assaulted a mentally challenged black kid or teen hell I don't know and walks away free. That's normal according to every other white on black crime.. is what I wanted to say. However, this asshole had connections, people in high places. As a majority of us know, rich people get away with a lot of shit especially when they're connected with others of the same or higher social status.

With the Blacks, it appears as if they are misguided and yes, I'll say intentionally. Based upon what I saw on their Facebook pages, it appears that they were not raised appropriately despite one of their parents claiming that "that's not how she raised her child.
Given their social status, and previous criminal records we must take into account that they will be punished more severely. Not just because they're Black but because they're already in the system.

As a 48 year old middle class American, I've seen a lot of racism and hate crimes growing up. It's nothing new obviously, it's just that we have social media to share more stories like this on. I do think that both stories are shitty and the people who took part in such detestable actions should be punished!

>Are we not going to talk about the four niggers
No you stupid faggot. We've already talked about it.

Try coming up with an original idea for a thread instead of harping on OLD NEWS

Also, sage

/thread

Is there any video?

Maybe because those retards didn't record themselves doing it? Two people could committee the same crime and the idiot that records it will always be judged more harshly than the one that didn't. Too bad the niggers didn't understand that.

SIR! How dare you speak to me that way!? I never!

no because we already saw a buncha innocent black people get shot in cold blood, by cops paid by tax payers dollars, and no one bats an eye, so this is nothing really.

Why hasn't anyone raped and killed Shaun King yet?

Don't you think he deserves to die a painful and humiliating death?

>innocent black people

Off by one faggot... kinda like your retarded post

Leave it to these monkeys to be trying the "Well bad things happen to us so it's okay" argument against this. I'm really sure the mentally disabled dude did SO MUCH to hurt the black fucks in this country

I don't care

Fucking cracker you y'all deserve to die

mmk. just wait til a bunch of videos of white people getting shot by black cops start happening.

oh wait, it doesnt. retard you cant talk on something you know nothing about. go be racist somewhere else. no one cares.

wew

The niggers will try the 'but muh slayberry made me du it'.

Nigger detected.

Fuck all niggers

Fuck off with this shit already. Only other retards care about it.

since when did Sup Forums give a shit about retards

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS! TRUMP TRUMP KICK THEM ALL OUT AND HANG ALL NIGGERS IN TRUMPS AMERICA HAHA!

glad i voted for trump to get rid of all these porch monkeys. finally america will be great again.

we already talked a lot about that,

verbally with a hanger
wut?

>[citations needed]

no. because black lives matter

they dindu nuffin,
wuz just spreading the word of jeezus christ

It I'd amazingly quiet on this, I think the white folks are scared

nah, is because there is nothing to fight for. the justice system already is doing it work.
no one is blaming the entire negro community for just 4 crackheads

>no one is blaming the entire negro community for just 4 crackheads
But that's like /b's thing ussually

can you put together a decent fucking sentence?

That's justifying

This is nothing more than your typical frat activity that the typical simian pale male and females engage in at school. There was a young Black man (special needs) that was sodomized in Idaho and there was no outcry about that. You white devils should be getting more than this: in my opinion, anyway.

Sorry, my car flingerd me in the back of my mom's uncle yesterday