Alright time to find out just how a autismo you faggots are

Alright time to find out just how a autismo you faggots are.
psychology-tools com/empathy-quotient/

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

got 39

Bump while taking an online """"test"""".

So far we are 50% autistic. Congrats Sup Forums

wow a 17, thought i'd be low just not that low...

>35. I don’t find social situations confusing.

Wouldn't that be an average score of 15, the way this test looks at things? Right now, the average is 32.8571. So we're on the threshold, not autistic. Probably American.

I got 49

Your Empathy Quotient score was 13 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Anyone else legitimately upset to find out that they're autistic

A little searching shows that yes it is American.

Ive kinda known for a while. Surprisingly, I have a wife. Amusing to me.

doesn't mean youre autistic

I meant the respondents, not the test itself. The test is bogus for better reasons than nationality.

It's all in fun, though. No one's actually going to think they're autistic because of this, right?

I mean I figured like maybe, but ultimately I guess narcissism and intellectual prowess made me not expect to be autistic

34/80 what the fuck. People like me me and I have a girlfriend I can't be this close to autistic

I hope not

29, but I think that test is bullshit. When I take a test I will have a result one day and another if I do it again after a few days. Maybe another day I will get 2 and another day 99 and I don't think I change that much ffs

See the problem is, with most of these, it's not that I'm insensitive, it's that I don't give a shit.

OP here, yes the test is bullshit it's just a bit of fun.

Lack of empathy just means people are incapable of putting themselves in someone else's shoes. Doesn't mean you're autistic, just means you don't give a flying fuck about other people or what happens to them.

Your Empathy Quotient score was 21 out of a possible 80.

Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Welps that eplains it

Expecto patronum!

It gets lower every year.

Got a 16

The hero of the thread

Scored 11

I remember doing that test a few years ago and I think I was a 15 or 16.

Dubs of truth, i got 45 and feel the same way

14. Well, that's... interesting, I guess.

these tests are stupid, you just pick the answers you want to get the outcome you want, you need questions where the answer dosnt directly relate to the outcome of the test

I scored a 54, but this: Whenever I've actually read up on autism, I've found that I do exhibit some of the warning signs. Compulsive behavior sort of similar to pic related, struggling with eye contact and turn-taking in conversation, stuff like that. I was never tested or anything, though.

Or you can genuinely consider your life, be honest with yourself, and get a more or less accurate score.

I can't be the only one who's angered by the duck on the left...

i got a 35 nigga. I aint no autist my parents can fuck themselves.

The scoring system is still bogus though, to be fair. Or at least the 30 threshold. Even on Sup Forums there aren't this many autistic fucks.

I did answer honestly. I don't think i'm an autist, i just don't get empathy for other people' problems or feelings.

I don't jave feelings cause feelings are gay.

Questions were asked in a weird way. Saying things like "Sometimes" or "often" can change my answer from disagree to strongly agree..

30. Borderline!

spotted the autist

posted in the ylyl thread a while back.

yea... i got a 7 :D

pretty much this

let me guess, INTP personality type?

Did I win?

Yeah. I don't think I have autism or aspergers though.

am i normal Sup Forums?

I got a 2

I answered entirely truthfully and got 8...

brother
>tfw borderline autist but smart enough to pass of as any other social group

Low empathy isn't just autism, it can also indicate being a psychopath/having ASPD, Borderline personality disorder, etc. or just being a person with no empathy.

There's lot of people wil low/no empathy who aren't autistic, and I believe they changed the DSM to state that there are high-empathy autistics.

already knew i had aspergers. no surprise here

Yeah. What kind of order is this? This kid is autistic and a retard

This is why the scores are low on Sup Forums

Full retard

I scored a 4...thought I would have scored higher.

I scored 12, I think it said something about calling the cops... quick where do I hide my freezer?

Your Empathy Quotient score was 14 out of a possible 80.

BS I SMART!! FUCK EM!! FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!FUCK EM!!

Christ, you're all fucking retarded.

The only reason I didn't score higher is because I simply don't care about most people. I'm just an asshole who knows how to hide it.

Your Empathy Quotient score was 34 out of a possible 80.

Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

SUCK IT AUTISTS!!

Your Empathy Quotient score was 29 out of a possible 80.

I don't consider myself very empathetic. I'll try it.

The quiz isn't very good. It doesn't account for just not liking or caring about people on an emotional level.

Ayy me too

25, not so low I guess

26, but I think that's because I have covert NPD.

Shit son, thought I was doing well, too.

Was diagnosed with autism at 11, got 46 though

Never agreed with the diagnosis tbh, my parents did it so they could claim more welfare and it has stopped me from joining the army

I mean, that is the meaning of empathy...

oh

Your Empathy Quotient score was 11 out of a possible 80.

48 :))

The day Sup Forums found it was autistic x2

Whelp, guess I'm alright. Sorry everyone.

Well I've been diagnosed with SLI, what some people consider a high functioning form of autism.

I really didn't expect to get this low. I get teased by family and friends saying I act autistic. Didn't realise they were being honest.

>psychology-tools com/empathy-quotient/

Well shit

>Make bullshit test and if someone points out it's a bullshit way to measure empathy, you can just call them super autistic

it's just a stupid online test

Motherfucker i got 14. I call bullshit on this test.

the test isn't just about empathy, the title is misleading; however I too think that it doesn't indicate autism, I got 37 but I'm pretty sure I am autistic

welp

shit

I got that personality type too but my score was higher than 30

>you're all retarded
>online empathy test
k

>listening to Gregorian chants in another tab