Nice trips

the gay cycle

fuck these haters
2 wheels is 2 wheels my man
name that shit Draco

We need at least dubs.
I will write the Name on it, i swear.
Theres enougt free space.

Is that a street legal motorcycle or is it like a dirt bike?

Pic related

Look at the tires.

Its a designated road bike but I dont see it performing badly if you chucked dirt tyres and some beefy suspension on it

Call it "starter motor"

Because it looks like it's your first bike and I've had bikes whose starter motors were more powerful than that engine

Influenza and Water for African niggers

Attach a kazoo to the exhaust pipe and call it daffy duck

Oy yo they say big soulja aint from ta hood

rolling dubs for "stolen"

Sorry friendo this bike doesnt have electric start (doesnt need it). Starter motors always die anyway

What model bike is that?

1980 Honda CB250RS

Who would steal that hunk of shit?

Da organ donor

Niggers?

In new zealand people steal shit from them

How many threads you been in, kiddo?

I love big willies

No, I meant my starter motors were more powerful than the bike petrol engine. What is it - 125cc?

My starters never died - as a system they've been successfully fitted to cars for a while.

Its a 250 and nope all three starters on all three of my dads bikes have died

>shit's Puttin'

I like it. Most current dubs so you win

>pic related
>literal autism

or look at the headlight, blinkers, and license plate........

Alot of farm bikes have those too

That thing's a beauty, sha ap!

Thank you, and nice matching numbers.

Farm bikes have license plates?

This isnt a farm bike tho

Oh my bad lmao ok so it looks like a farm bike but its for the road

Honda super dream fucking awsome bike I used to have one
>will run forever and a day if taken care of
I sold my bike as it was too unforgiving on corners and slid it one or twice
What did you pay a mint condition early one can go for 6-8 grand
Call it
>road pawg

Fukken not a super dream I was so pissed because the guy selling it made it sound like it was but no its a 1980 CB250RS. Great bike, easy handling, light, reliable and fun. No problems with grip yet but we will see how we go. Glad to see a fellow biker user

Road pawg sounds pretty rad btw

Sounds like you got jewed user
>the super dream I had was reliable as hell
My freinds used to go off reading in their land rovers I used to take a spare back wheel with a knobely tire on and change over when we got there fucking awsome
>I used to go a bit power mad on corners (dipping low) and on occasion slide it on corners .
Clean its fuel filter every month or so that will help keep power up
I am wanting a new bike maybe Honda fire blade or a street fighter .

Thanks user

I only payed $800 lmao.
Yeah dirt tyres would be fun as fuck if I have enough one day. Will keep it in mind though.
>what fuel filter
Fireblades are awesome you wont be dissappointed
Its a pretty good specimen so Im planning on keeping it that way but I expect it to last at least until I can afford a decent bike then I might sell it to some collector haha

nice moped

too

Beats the bus lmao

250cc? What are you, 12?

Scooty-Puff Jr.

I need this in my life

I didnt choose it because it was 250 lmao. It was cheap and in good nick so I bought it. Im assuming you have something better

One day user

I have a Road King, but I prefer this bike, I have been riding it for 20 years and have ridden from Alaska to the middle of Mexico, east coast to west coast, and then some!

Putt-putt "the bitches love that" McBikeface

I'm just funnin ya :P Shit my buddy had a YSR 80, it was like a sewing machine with wheels, but whatever he enjoyed it!

Nice bike user
Yeah I hope to get some trips on my belt in the future too

It's better than therapy brother.. cheaper too.. protip, keep your eyes on your mirror when you are stopped at an intersection, and be ready to gas it, cagers are fuckin stupid af

Yeah its quite enjoyable to own. And youre right about the sound, you cant beat a twin piped big single!

Yeah if theres one thing I know its careful riding. I dont mind opening up on the open road but in town Im ATGATT and my eyes never move away from those mirrors. It gets quite intimidating riding alongside a mommymobile suv but you get used to that kind of thing lmao

I started at 12 with a 75, then a 100, a 250, when I was 18 I got a 650 and rode from east coast to west coast, traded it on a 67 Westphalia, drove that around for a while, traded that on a Virago 750... I've since had A Norton, 2 Harleys, and a Goldwing. Still have one of the Harleys (the Road King) but the Virago 1100 above is my fav, it's like riding a lazyboy!

my bitch

I have wanted a virago ever since I saw one video on how to turn them into a cafe racer and thats been a dream ever since. My dad is also a big collector of british bikes. Think bonnevilles, BSAs, tridents and the like. We go out riding some weekends its great fun

Timestamp?

I'm hooked on the Virago... Bonney's are nice rides, my buddy likes them. Not ridden the other 2 but I hear they are great bikes too

It's not a dirt bike or a farm bike. This is an average motorcycle we have in India. Legal. Yes, there's registration and license.

Good to hear bro well cheers for the chat but Im off now Ive got work in 7 hours haha

>filename
not your bitch

Have a good one and keep the shiny side up brother

Cancerbike