How do I make my penis bigger?

how do I make my penis bigger?

I can't compete against THIS

why would you even want to? that thing will never fit a vagina, so i hope he likes fucking ass and even if he does hes not gonna find too many willing to take it.
well unless his a faggot.

>2k17
>not knowing of the Arabic Jelq
>not knowing of stretching exercises to complement the Arabic Jelq
>not knowing of the Pubococcus Flex ("kegel") to help prevent prostate cancer and increase sexual stamina
>not knowing of the website Thunder's Place
>not knowing of the website PE Gym
>not knowing that both of these are free, anonymous-login forum websites where users gather to attempt to separate fact from fiction, with regards to all of the aforementioned topics, and more
>not knowing that doing these exercises safely, in strict accordance with a simple diet and exercise plan, can increase the length of one's penis by approximately 1-2 inches, and the circumference by approximately 1-2 inches, within one year to eighteen months

Whew. So many new people to the Internet.

You cant make your penis permanently bigger. Deal with what you got.

Also the OP's webm, that dude is a manlet, hes got a super small frame, so his "big" dick looks a lot bigger than it actually is.

Small frames and camera angles. Stop cucking yourself.

>implying this is not complete and utter bullshit

>implying those forums are not a huge self deluding circlejerk

>implying kegel, while actually having some of the properties you said,would increase a penis' length and girth.

Better be a critical newfag to the internet than a retarded veteran.

>You cant make your penis permanently bigger

This is what people cucked by the American Medical Association, run by Jews, actually think. Let's have a good laugh at them.

Pro-tip, hotshot. You know why the AMA doesn't want the average man knowing about self-help techniques? Because every single cosmetic surgeon registered with them, stands to lose between ten to twenty THOUSAND dollars for every enlargement operation they normally could perform but wouldn't be able to.

Stay uninformed, you fucking goyim.

The pubococcus flex ("kegel") does NOT increase either length nor girth of one's penis. Please read more carefully next time, you ill-educated twat. It helps to prevent prostate cancer and increase one's sexual stamina.

That's vacuum swollen, no dick gets that big with that kind of small frame.

Stay deluded u fucking cunt

Suit yourself. I'll continue to reap the fruit of my labour while you sit there in denial and cry.

It's called photoshop

Enlighten me

If there was any conceivable way to enlarge your penis without loss of function every single living man would be doing it, including poleboy in the vid there. You'd still be small comparatively.

Captcha turned out appropriate

Penis enlargement operations don't really work either, so this makes no sense. He's not just saying self help techniques won't work, he's saying there's no alternative that works either

You get one dick, you just have to deal with the one you got

You're so fucking funny. First off not everything on the planet is run by jews. Second off, the AMA literally controls the entire medical industry of the world doesn't it?

This is the same retarded, bullshit logical all you fucking nut jobs apply to every crackpot theory you come up with instead of having a job.

>The Jews are so rich and smart that they can fool/payoff literally every reputable source on the planet to keep them from losing money.

Get over your fucking persecution complex, you paranoid fuck. No one is out to get you; your shortcomings are your own.

>not everything on the planet is run by jews

Is literally everyone on then planet but you a jew in your mind?

this
consider also the proportion of the thighs attached to the torso

Your labor in spreading bullshit? I wonder what one reaps for that, apart from a smug feeling at 'not being one of the sheep', that covers the feeling of insecurity..

It's simple, really. You need a penis pump to stretch your dick tissue out of proportion. This will permanently fuck up your cock and give you erectile dysfunction, because your body isn't able to supply it with sufficent amount of blood.

...But it'll work.

Alternatively you can have filler material inserted in your dick and have about an inch or two of your internal cock pulled out.

Chill. He's just a dumb fuck.

>after all this time to find out for himself, 20 years after the Internet because immensely popular, he still doesn't know
>he still doesn't KNOW