I fear my 14-year-old [autistic] son will kill me one day

>I fear my 14-year-old [autistic] son will kill me one day

>I’m small and very slight and Robbie is now nearly 6 feet tall and quite solid so he can inflict a lot of damage on me if my husband David isn’t there to stop it.

>[...] then he beat me up. He punched me over and over in the face, coming after me when I tried to get away and constantly hitting me as I tried to defend myself. Then he just stopped, sat down on the couch and started leafing through a store catalogue. I was scared to move in case he started again and just lay huddled on the floor till David and Joe came in. My lip was so badly burst I needed stitches and again my face was a mess.

What are some movies/docs about autism? and i mean REAL autism where the kids is a fuck-up and not some celebrity's child who is just slightly shy.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/129816670
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
youtube.com/watch?v=xGjmaXBUD6M
vocaroo.com/i/s0mVDmuyxQwB
youtube.com/watch?v=92U6OnVZG3U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jErX76RVMU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMtKiqOpaw
youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my home movies

well this is the obvious answer
vimeo.com/129816670

essential autismkino

youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

>I’m small and very slight and Robbie is now nearly 6 feet tall and quite solid

thread derailed.

Bitch probably had it coming and is now excusing it on the autism of the kid, despicable.

REEEE WHERE ARE MY TENDIES

Etsubatsu must be like 16 or 17 now, I wonder if hes still beating the shit out of his mom

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a big guy

How is that autism and not full retardation? I'm confused.

He sounds like a big guy.

A Sonic cartoon?

It's called low functioning autism, you uneducated fuck

Why do autists always have superhuman strength? How long until he rapes her?

My neighbor's son is exactly like that. When he was younger he punched the shit out of his mom one day. They put he in an institucional and went broke, living in niggertown projects.

>What is a cage?

youtube.com/watch?v=xGjmaXBUD6M

pure kino.

>Woman realizes she lives at the mercy of men around her
wew lad

They don't have a sense of appropriate force. Same way people die in drunk bar fights but not sober brawls. When you're inebriated you throw haymakers as hard as you possibly can with no regard

fun fact: my high school has a local special olympics and kids from all over orange county, CA come. there was one downie who was 16 years old, 5'10, pretty chubby, but was really nice and gentle (thankfully). he competed in some long-distance run event.

what was amazing was that after he competed, he picked up his volunteer partner and held her above his head like the hold-up scene from dirty dancing.

the girl he picked up and held over his head likes he was a piece of paper? a 6'1 18 year old varsity goalie that went on to play collegiate soccer.

i dont know how they are so strong but i saw it first hand.

vocaroo.com/i/s0mVDmuyxQwB

retard strength is real

Is that what you have?

They are just as other people. They dont have the mechanisms in place that tell you unconsciously to hold back strength because you're going do fuck you're body up bad if you keep exerting your self. Same idea with dudes on PCP doing crazy shit

Boy I'm pretty ashamed of how that post came out

You posted this same thread on Sup Forums, you autistic idiot.

That article was fucked up - they should have that kid locked up. He's never going to be anything other than a dangerous burden.

Why do I laugh when I read this story? This is obviously not meant to be funny but I think it's hilarious. Not trying to be edgy, it was just my reaction.

Its true.

The brain actually limits the output of our muscles because they could snap our own bones if left un-checked.

When it comes to forms of mental retardation, its not a complete break-down of one or two systems in the brain, but more like a dimmer switch for the entire brain. We commonly see respiratory and pulmonary issues along side weaker senses and motor skills in the mentally retarded. The same level of "dimming" is applied to unseen or subconscious functions of the brain, like muscle limiting.

tl;dr - yeah, tards are stronk cause they tarded and shit

did you read the last 2 paragraphs? she thinks the only reason her son hits her is because he is in pain himself. she lets her own sister take care of him without informing her that he can go crazy and attack her and he almost did.

its tough, but the only option is sending your kid to an institution. which i would do in a heartbeat, but i know some people wouldn't.

Autistic kids are fucking harmful to themselves and everyone around them.

>thirty responses
>not a single autism movie mentioned

Here op:

youtube.com/watch?v=92U6OnVZG3U

ETSUBATSU

>The brain actually limits the output of our muscles because they could snap our own bones if left un-checked.

then why do retards like the one in the OP consistently smash their head and body parts against hard surfaces, get in fights, and do this EVERY DAY without having their bodies break down? even if you ignore the pain, you can't do anything if you have a broken arm or wrist or carpal bone.

>because they could snap our own bones if left un-checked
Not true - people don't have any such control during full-blown seizures, and the only injuries that result are because of them hitting something when they fall over, or brain damage due to the whole not breathing during the seizure.

For you.

>They never did talk about Kevin
Was he autistic, or just a psycho?

You didn't answer OPs question either, he wants real autism movies, not feelgood high functioning stuff.

The Babadook

>all those underage faggot on the comment section
This board needs to be purged

He said nothing about not high functioning. His definition of fake autism was children of celebrities who are just a little shy. The character in that Adam film is clearly autistic, not just a little shy.

Oh they injure themselves alright. But then when it hurts they get even angrier and lose even more control in sort of a runaway cascade of rage and pain. They would bash their skulls on the ground until their brain leaks out if you let them.

What is movies with children that need gassing

You know all those
>these are the people you share a board with
posts?

Well, I don't mind sharing a board with these lads.

Probably both. Most uncomfy movie I've ever watched, yeesh. Even just remembering that creepy faggot-ass makes me shudder.

He meant real autists like in his OP who are a huge burden, throw fits and harm their caretakers in blind, inexplicable rage. Or das Adam beat Sadfu up in that movie?

Its like handegg players smash their head hundreds of times a week and the symptoms don't appear until later

mong strength

Idk but tilda Swinton is old and gross. Idk why they dyed her hair black

Yeah he did a good job - Tilda was great as well.

> dat retard raptor screech
I only knew it from greentexts so far shiet.

He does sperg out at her in the movie. He doesn't hit her, but he shouts and throws things.

>hey guys im autistic and by the way i live on my own, look like a male model, have perfect hygiene, am a very successful and accomplished engineer at a very young age, and am also very nice to everyone i meet
>but i say awkward stuff sometimes and struggle with looking at beautiful women in the eyes when i talk to them LOL my life is soooooooooo hard :((((((((((((

Regardless this is the opposite of what OP wanted, see He wanted something real, not a romanticized Hollywood version.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-jErX76RVMU
Pretty austismy

"REAL autism" is a misnomer, especially if you evolve over time (I used to have panic attacks if I was left in a closed room, but now I'd never notice). If you just want to say "Serious autism", here's a list:

>Rainman (Top tier, actually had a real world effect on alleviating perceptions of autists, although it kinda became a problem later on
>A is for Autism. A short film detailing interviews with autists using animation based on children's drawings.
>Mary and Max: 10/10 Would recommend to anyone
>Temple Grandin: The inspirational autism film
>Mercury Rising: Pretty shit though, not to mention it's the magic Hollywood autism that bares no relation to the disorder

I'm still that sort of faggot who likes to headcanon any of my favourite introvert characters as Aspergers suffererers."

>Making fun of retards

Ow the edge.

>accomplished engineer

He has a shit wage job at a toy store which he loses at the beginning of the movie because he's too autistic for his boss to tolerate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMtKiqOpaw
>autism intensifies

Easy there, retard

aspergers isn't in the DSM anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=YvB0w4-SqUM

I'm not American and the distinction still legally exists here. Doesn't really make any difference anyway. It just folded Asperger's under autism in general, rather than it being a particular sub-section. People with Asperger's Syndrome didn't stop being autistic.

There is actually a difference though. Asperger's sufferers are much more prone to depression for example, as we are usually much more interested in having normal interactions, while those with more severe autism can often be content with their condition.

rebbit-tier

>just 1$ you little fucking shit. i can see by your cookies you use my website every day

>we

It's a literal >we though.

Disgusting

Drive will get a sequel like Jarhead 2 in 5-10 years? I will be about a getaway driver and it focuses mostly on getaway drives and shootouts. It will star someone who sorta looks like Gosling but less handsome and cheaper.

Screencap this

stop being a pussy lmoa

I almost feel bad for these retards.

they already tried to do a sequel since the novel does have one, but Refn is too autistic to do sequels

we need to talk about kevin

>someone who sorta looks like Gosling but less handsome and cheaper
stephen dorf? he's getting old though...

Do we need any more reason to abort fetuses that show signs of autism?
We need to protect these women before their patriarchal instincts take over.

I'm sensitive ok?

That's not Autism. Aspergers isn't nearly as bad as Autism.

Keese.

How wude.

you mean matriarchal?

Mary and Max is fucking great, good taste.

she didn't fight so good

For you.

Its nice to see De Niro give a shit

Perhaps she was wondering why someone would beat their mom before reading a catalogue.

oh someone beat me to it

>then he beat me up
What did she do to get beat up? I bet she badmouthed BvS in front of him.

Autism is when there's nothing wrong with the kid that can be identified, but the kid is still extremely retarded.

At least thats what it was up to the 00s. Then some publish-or-perish fuckwit invented the autism spectrum that makes it possible to diagnose anyone with autism.

>2016
>still believing in """"""autism""""""" and """"""aspergers'""""""

mfw have High Function Aspergers
mfw seeing people like this
mfw people act like it's some sort of gift

These people should be euthanised

They live in constant misery and ensure the lives of others are miserable.

Why keep them alive?

"human rights"

Aspergers is just a made up label for "autistic but still smart."

>This whole post

Autism was considered schizophrenia until the 1930s. Then two guys separetely discovered it, Hans Asperger, and Leo Kanner. The former lived in Nazi Austria, and his work therefore didn't get mainstream publication. Kanner got popular, but he had very bad perception; he thought it was the fault of parents, leading to a lot of trauma for kids and parents. Then in the 60s the rules were tightened to what you considered autism, that pretty much just allowed mutes to be autistic. If you could hold eye contact, you were usually dismissed. Eventually, Hans Asperger's papers were rediscovered in the late 80s, coinciding with Rain Man's release which de-stigmatised autism, as well as Temple Grandin's motivational speaking career, and the more liberal definition of Autism came back into effect. By the late 90s, the definition finally became mainstream, and the subsequent increase in diagnosis happened. Multiple studies on cognitive behaviour have been launched proving that autism has a real brain structure, and Asperger's Syndrome can be considered different to serious forms of autism.

For all the "Doctor's just want to diagnose you and get mad prescription pill money" shit, I live in a country with socialized medicine, and there is no difference. And for all the "parents want their kid to be special" crap, most parents REALLY do not want the stigma that goes with an autism diagnosis.

If autism was an actual brain condition it would be treated by neurologists rather than psychiatrists.

>Then some publish-or-perish fuckwit invented the autism spectrum that makes it possible to diagnose anyone with autism.
This is true. Psychiatrists will literally ask you to your face if you want to be diagnosed with autism or not.

whats eating gilbert grape is alright.