What does Sup Forums think of the fort lauderdale shooting?

What does Sup Forums think of the fort lauderdale shooting?

Pretty funny.

Elaborate plz

I think Breivik did nothing wrong

Mkay

we need moar guns

doesn't affect me none so why should I give a shit

The government device that controls my mind has told me to post that our hearts go out to the victim's family and friends and that we need to take a fresh look at gun control and airport security in light of this senseless tragedy.

the guy who shooted , an ex soldier, pretend to hear voices in his head ...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yeah, probably acting crazy to not go to jail maybe?

It was fun, it was the first time a hispanic actually decided to do a terrorist attack as a islamic jihadi. 8.5/10

Aight

Spot on, at first they thought he was Canadian. Finished like a pro too. I wonder what the fbi asked him? If you have ptsd can you get away with it? Like plead insanity?

Probably.

we need to ban gun free zones. Only thing that will stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

what happened? i'm a that's not a knife

>stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
That 'guy' was a former military.. trained to kill ..even if other people have gun

i cant believe with the insane focus on security in airports he somehow managed to get that many people AND be taken alive

goes to show you how worthless gun free zones are

No he was a faggot in the reserves who got kicked out for shitty performance.
He showed them

I don't understand why I had to fly to florida first to kill people in the airport there.. whe not directly shooting in alaska in the airport?

quote from matrix?

Weird, lonely spic who couldn't handle being a weekend warrior national guardsman was discharged for poor performance. Shot people as a cry for attention.

I hope he got a couple kids...

I just said that faggot
Dont steal my shit

>he was a faggot in the reserves
I was in Irak from 2010 to 2011

Didn't see it. Sorry. It's true though!

Good point, it's a major clue actually

Maybe he just didn't like Floridian people

Alaskan prisons are cold, Florida's warm?

Better use up those frequent flier points

Can't blame him for that. Lived in Florida for the last 10 years and I can't stand floridians. Just weird, generally unkind and uneducated people.

good point.. but death row is death row ....

Death row is too good for that spic. It's an easy way out. He should be forced to spend life in prison. Gross, twerpy little nerd crying for attention, playing the whole "wounded warrior" card. For Christs sake he was a reservist, not a hardened Marine.

You right.