It's confirmed bad

Prepare for the anus painus youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3L3C2otCY
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beautiful. i'm imagining all the SJWs lighting their clits on fire because this movei tanks. make it happpppppennn, universe.

>defeating the final boss by shooting his dick

please tell me that's not true.
please tell me he's memeing.

If there isn't a lawsuit. Then this is BS.

Surprise surprise.

It's in the trailers user.

>'Yo Abby, why you shootin' at his crotch? He ain't got nuthin there!'
>'Just like my ex!'
>thunderous feminist laughter rocks the theatre

tell me when someone with taste and not some manchild videogame playing iqlet reviews it, Sup Forumsedditor

>implying anyone with taste will actually see it

youtube.com/watch?v=_e3L3C2otCY

apologize

>DELETE THIS

>they shoot his dick

Welp, that's it.

Sorry, horse.

DUUUDE
SHE LASERS HIS BENIS

THATS THE JOKE
BCUS SHES A GIRL AND KNOWS WHAT A GUYS WEAK POINT IS
HAW HAW

t. Paul Feig's lawyer Schlomo Shekelgoldbergsteinowitz

DELET THIS GOYM

>literally castrating the series logo

AAAAAAHhahahahahah

Shit, when you put it like that...

>that pic

user, what do you know about Kappas?

The more I learn about this movie, the more it looks like some sort of The Producers-type scheme.

That could be said about most of the stuff Sony churns out, but I don't think it has ever been so blatant until now.

I can't wait to see the train wreck tomorrow

why are you all obsessed with this movie "tanking"?

It's a gimmicky unnecessary reboot. Of course it's lame. Of course there's a bunch of bad references and a made for tv plot.

A small portion of the population will go see it. Almost of all of them will forget it within 2 days.

All except you fuckers, who will see it just so you can circlejerk on a movie no one else gives two shits about for years and years.

SHUT IT DOWN

NO YOUR JUST A RACIST HOMOPHOBIC HETEROCISPATRIARCHAL BIGOT WHO CAN'T ENJOY WOMEN HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR KIN
>But... This also happens to Robocop, Jurassic World, Indiana Jones IV and Star Wars
NOW THOSE WERE WHITE-PRIVILEGE BULLSHIT MOVIES THEY DONT COUNT

Pixels was pretty fucking bad.

*tips fedora*

>waaaaa waaaa waaaaaa why are people discussing a movie on a board for movie discussion

>Also I'm so much better than you all for not discussing this movie as my post about this movie proves

You gon' get your ass busted, ghost

I am so ready for this.

Enough.

So they honestly gave away the end of the movie with the portal on a fucking slimer toy. He even talk about the portal

>The end fight is in the fucking trailer
this is why I don't watch trailers

Ghostbusters 2 is actually really good though.

Yeah Ghostbusters 2 is fine with a lot of funny stuff

"I had part of a slinky but I straightened it"

>the same low IQ teenagers crying about L being black in the death note adaptation are the same ones crying about this flick

I can't stop laughing. Fucking Sup Forums teens

>white person gets killed by police
>white people don't get collectivelly butthurt like little bitches

Damn it feels god being master race.

This movie is just going to be a reboot with some run of the mill jokes sprinkled with references to the original.

Of course it will be pretty lame.

Their intended audience is not looking for some life changing experience, or some complicated movie, they are just gonna watch a whatever new comedy movie at the theater because they know exactly what it will be, have a couple laughs, and move on.

It's like fucking fast food. People eat it because it's cheap/they know what they are getting/and it's fast and forgetable.

Meanwhile you people will prattle endlessly on about it in a circle-jerk for weeks like whiny retards who can't stand someone else ate a cold greasy mcdonalds cheesburger at a truck stop instead of simply flying to france and eating a 10 course meal at a michelin star restaurant.

who gives a fuck

>Wreckless Eating
comfy youtube

The best case scenario is that critics hate it but it still makes money.

>buzzfeed and twitter throw a shitfit over misogynist critics
>Sup Forumsmblr has an autistic temper tantrum on the kitchen floor because audiences didn't do what they wanted

It's a no lose scenario honestly

No, Sup Forums inbreds only get collectively butthurt when a minority gets a movie role.

>Sup Forums cunt talking about anyone else's persecution complex

Its Sup Forums not Sup Forums
They did the same thing with plebgate

What do you think would happen if Shaft was remade with a white guy in the lead?

>white men aren't afraid of the police

the ones who commit crimes are, as are the ones retarded enough to say they have a gun and then quickly reach into their glove compartment. Difference is these form a minority of the white community.

>make a film about women
>have the final focus of the movie be women concentrating on a penis

>original ghost busters cross the streams (dicks) at a giant portal (vagina)
>in the ensuing explosion they are all covered in sticky white stuff

wew

Jurassic World was okay until the goofy raptor shit

why do americans always have neckbeards and always wear baseball caps even at night?

Yeah sure. Because oscarsowhite, tumblr pandering, blackwashing, 4kids tier localization are all done to please white males.

Look at all those people focused on the serious issues.

That's a reach if I ever saw one.

>the target audience is morons who eat up anything that's out
Wow, they really swung for the fences on this blockbuster

Reach this *grabs dick*

Is the Embargo over on the 10th in the UK, or the 10th in the US?

I assume this movie will be shit but is this the kind of thing you guys actually treat as a credible review?

is that why you all have such awful taste?

Why is everyone spamming this nu-male review like it means anything? I don't think the other reviews will be good either, and I hope the movie bombs, but why does anyone care what this guy thinks?

>this kills the self-hating cuck

>OHHHH SNAP NIGGA
>SOME DONE AND DARED TO DISAGREE IN THE SLIGHTEST WITH THE ANTI-SJW AGENDA!!
>MMMMMMHMMMMMMMMM
>GO BACK TO THE PAID SHILL HOMEPAGE KEK
but user was very damaged by seeing a different opinion so he had to stare at kotakuinaction on reddit for 5 hours and drink some reddit juice to try and forget it.

They like the way it looks, you fucking retard

if we use that, then
>original ghostbusters final fight is unconscious sex symbolism
>nu-ghostbusters final fight is women consciously aiming at a penis
I'd say it's worse

Rejoice

can someone post that youtube video with the guy yelling stuff about this movie?

he's like

>ghostbusters? more like ballbusters!

I don't think you understand what numale means.

>someoe on Sup Forums not understanding what something means

shocking

I'm sure all of the people who are opposed to this shitty movie are white.

Why do SJWs like yourself get butthurt when people stereotype other races, but when you do it it is Ok?

Because most of them are numales

This shit adaptation has achieved full circle.

>says they all attack him

>it's just 1 person attacking

confirmed lying!!

>The GGB's decide to cross the streams, it doesnt work. Slimer and the female Slimer drive the ghostbusters car into the portal. McCarthy and then Wiig decide to lure the big stupid ghost into the portal before it closes taking themselves inside and they think a tow cable from a fire truck tied around their waists will save them (everyone in this movie is stupid with stupid ideas...) Of course this works, the big ghosts goes in and the portal closes with Wiig and McCarthy going in. Then all the sudden they are yanked out! Wow! The city is saved. They are still branded as hoaxers though. But they can now afford rent at the old GB firehouse.

>yfw they changed it to shooting him in the dick in 1 month

I don't so much mind it when a woman/non-white gets a lead role in a movie, it's the reaction to it that bothers me. They always act like it's this big, amazing, revolutionary thing that has never been done before, and like they're really breaking down boundaries by doing it. Especially the "strong woman" thing. They always pat themselves on the back, like they're the first ones to do it, when Ripley and Princess Leia have been doing that shit for almost forty years, and I'm sure there were a fair share before that.

>yes, it's true...

>strong cast

I can't wait for the documentary on this in like 10 years time where we learn about the constant changes to the script, after filming had finished
The best part will be the awkward interviews with the actresses where they talk with dead eyes about how they actually believed sony when they said it would all come together in post
there won't be an interview with feig because he'll kill himself in six months after being blacklisted by every studio that isn't sony

>it will be extremely shit but make a lot of money
literally no surprise there

>Strong cast
>Literally only Christopher Hemsworth is of note and his talent is a waste for it

It's been confirmed bad since the plot leak.

there's no fucking way this movie is gonna make a lot of money. Even here in my country people are talking about how shit it is going to be, and believe me, we generally don't give a shit about american movies.

It has recieved so much bashing that i doubt it does well, maybe the first week and that's it.

pls help me find it

Cast Sam Jackson for Daddy Shaft and Zack Effron for Shaft Jr. and I wouldn't pirate it until after seeing in theaters at full price.

I can't wait for this to come out and be shit already so this long gay nightmare will finally be over.

>all signs point to it being awful
>no chinese release
>comedy movies don't travel well

good luck

It'll barely break even, not including advertising costs.

The second weekend dropoff is gonna be massive. Only the toys might barely manage to save it.

Doesn't help that fewer people are even bothering to go to movie theaters anymore.

I got you senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

That is a less than 3 second shot from a TV Spot. The whole sequence will most likely have all of them concentrating their beams at the crotch.

>over

It will be just the beginning.

Prepare yourself for onslaught of articles calling men are sexist and racist, and saying that we need more movies with only wimmin in them.

Of course he says that.
If he said the cast sucked he would get raided by SJW.

This. Imagine the BvS denial spread across the rest of the internet, only much much worse.

Just curious, how many Jews made this film? I know Sony USA is pretty Jewish, from the e-mail leaks...

>2 Unknown female leads with 2 C lister female leads
>Reboot/Remake of a cult classic that was arguably only successful in the states
>No china release

Nobody will give a shit about this movie overseas.

The movie's budget is 150 million, not including advertising. You're telling me, this will make over 250 million?

After the first week, and when the reviews start popping up. The drop off will kill it. So on that logic, you are expecting the movie to make upwards of 100 million opening weekend?, are you fucking serious?

>Only the toys might barely manage to save it.
Doubtful.

/toy/ makes fun of the new figures all day long, showing pictures of all the Fembusters being on clearance already and the old figure re-releases being sold out.

Little kids both boys and girls won't want them because they look like boy toys with girl heads slapped on top; just confusing portions over-all, and the movie isn't marketed to children anyway. The only purchases will be the hardcore nu-males and wanna-be nerd girls with a strong feminist streak and thats only going to be the ones that have a large enough allowance from their parents because for some reason their womens studies degrees just haven't panned out yet.

This. Nearly everyone I've ever met who said that Ghostbusters 2 sucked either admitted to never having seen it or admitted to being too young to remember it.
It was a solid entry to the franchise and only really got the "more of the same" criticism that was popular among critics in the early 90s. Home Alone 2 also got bad critical reception for following its own formula, despite it also being good.

It's tracking at $40 million opening weekend. It will get slaughtered by Pets.

I'm already seeing people calling this guy an MRA.

What MRA-ish stuff did he say?

uhh dry teeth and chopmeat hairdo much?

his opinion

He didn't say anything MRA-ish. They're just angry that he has a different opinion than they do.