DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookpolitical.com/story/10174
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html#selection.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you Sup Forumstards always have to post some political garbage? i can't bust a nut to this

>90% of the nation votes for trump
>10% of the nation should control all elections

Regressives strike again

she was a weak candidate but so was he

he's going to be a fuck-up president

people will get bored of voting for the lulz

one termer in the making

That's why he won the recount too right?

This is the reality, deal with it. If you are unable to accept it, you are a fucking child.

Blame your electorial system... Not Trumph himself....

Where does the 5 million come from?

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO kys.

Trump won the election

This cannot be disputed

>She fucking won.
still not president

the electoral college was put in place so your progressive,street littered in feces and tire piece shituary cities don't control the election every year. for instance I am from Pa our coal powers the electric in the whole fucking country. what does la or nyc or philly do for the US as a whole? other than shit our tax money down the toilet on useless lazy pre-hominid subhumans.

Your satanic trips are checked.

I agree doe.

sage in all fields

OP doesn't know numbers that well. She said Turd sandwich won by five million votes. Look at the numbers its 3 million votes. BTW nothing you can do trump is president I personally hate it but that's the way it went. Only 50%of our population voted and now were paying for it. Get over it and move on.

"true winner"

then why ain't she in the white house faggot?
then why did she only win the major cities, where majority of people are unemployed welfare abusing nigger?

>yeah, she won alright

actually PA suffers under the electoral system too, and PA coal doesn't power the NY or CA electric grids

you sound extremely uneducated to be honest

OP cant do math
its about 3mil not 5

Lets not forget Hillary is a FUCKING WAR CRIMINAL and should not be president over Trump.

You mean, by area? Do you think dirt is allowed to vote?

"the nation" doesn't vote--the people *in* the nation vote, and the numbers show that the majority of these people wanted a certain candidate to be the president.

>Calls him Drumpf.
>Calls us sweetie.
Should respect people by calling them what they want to be called. Donald prefers Trump obviously. I dunno, kinda like how Bruce Jenner is Catelynn now.

And calling me sweetie triggers me.

The electoral college was actually put into place to avoid answering the question of slavery, so they'd be able to get free and slave states to both ratify the Constitution.

How is she a war criminals

Math is racist and sexist. You know Hillary really won by 5,000,000, but it's white males suppressing the other 2 million votes.

So you think the poor should be able to vote?

She had emails on an unsecured server that's not allowed an Army General did the same thing a while ago and he got indited and sent to prison but Hillary still walks around and shes the reason those people died in Benghazi. Fucking criminal trash that should be locked up.

>She only one
And?

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

LOL

Better stop trump from getting the presidency then. Write to all the papers and say that they fucked up and she won or something.

Just go

I've got a bridge you might wanna buy...

Kek that not what a war crime is. Using aren't organge in was is an example of a war crime. As for bengazhi, how many republicans investigates looked into that and found nothing? like 4 right? I hate Hillary just as much as the next guy but at least know the reasons why instead of parroting

Agent orange

Look, I agree that Clinton should've won and not the fascist drumpf. But, I am going to tell you a secret. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS FUCKING THREAD!

>doesn't understand american politics

>who the American people choose

implying those 5 mil arent because of huge cities like LA and NYC

if you want three cities to run the country then ur retarded

Idgaf I voted for Johnson. I knew he had no chance.

Nobody could be more of a fuck up than hillary. No president in the history of the United States past or present could ever be as bad as her

Kek the diffrences from those two cities was badly enough to win her the election. But one person one vote is a great thing. People are so sure NYC and LA always vote dems, the state does but not always the people. The numbers were incredibly close in those two states so that's an old boogie man story

Barely enough*

>Hilary Clinton's 5 million voters
>American people

Pick one

Drumpf hasn't been the name of the family since the 30 years war. You know, 400 years ago. What's with the ad hominem? Making fun of peoples last name is something 3rd graders do.

HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY DIDN'T VOTE. DIVIDED STATES OF THE CUCKLANDS.

IF the USA was a Democracy then Clinton would be getting sworn in Jan 20. But as most LlBT@RDS are just finding out, the USA is a REPUBLIC, so the Electoral College gets to pick the President based on the States Votes, NOT the entire Country's vote and TRUMP is the WINNER.............THANK GOD

The election isn't chess dumbass

Haha you stupid fucking nigger loving cuck, Trump won the electoral votes and Hillary lost fair and square. Go back to Sup Forums you nigger

Third graders would be more open to examining the facts than your run of the mill Clinton supporting agitator.

Trump won 304-227
Seems pretty clear to me.

True

Fucking exactly, "I tell them the facts," my ass you nigger

>never heard of allegory
>calls someone dumbass
Kek

Trump won by 74 votes
(individual votes don't matter)

kekd

Bill would have secretly blown a massive load after she lost.

>Won my 3 mil
>3 mil were illegal immigrants who were allowed to vote
>Dems still lost

Sucks to suck when you can't win even when you're cheating

I love this one

checked

>aren't orange in was is an example
Did you have a stroke?

Gee, I don't know user. Maybe because she recieved millions from Saudi Arabia through the Clinton Foundation and then, surprise surprise... Saudis got a shit ton of weapons which are being used now to exterminate yemeni people

Again OP I (as a STAUNCH Clinton supporter) must correct your numbers. Her lead was just less than THREE million, nowhere near five.
Please stop making things up.

cookpolitical.com/story/10174

Haha the US is an oligarchy, not a republic. You must not know how the EC works. It ends up being 270 people who aren't legally forced to vote with the population. You don't even get to choose those people who vote on your behalf
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html#selection.
There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states
Wonder how we got a cabinet full of billionaires

That's an arms deal, not a war crime. Corruption yes, war crime no.

she still the biggest loser!

Are you genuinely retarded

yes, lets count the vote of those people that, given the chance, elected people related to the cartels in their own country and fucked up the whole thing
what could possibly go wrong

Spelling error I already corrected here.

Gee, Idk user. Maybe because she recieved millions from Saudi Arabia through the Clinton Foundation while she was SoS and then... Surprise! Saudis got a shit ton of weapons which are used now to exterminate yemeni people

Already addressed that

You sound like a retard who can't stand that in the scheme of things he's completely useless
None of the power PA produces powers NY or cali, NY controls the entire stock market and runs the economy, California makes food for the country, PA shits out entitled retards with shitty accents

Not to mention her golem Huma, who has ties to a number of extremists and extremist organizations.

USA is a republic, not a democracy.

How many of those votes are by illegal aliens in states w/o voter ID.

Your boogyman won. Stop being a faggot about it online and actually find out ways to better support the causes you conflict with Trump on, or shut the fuck up.

>agent orange in was is an example
still retarded

If I were you, I would focus my indignation on something productive, like writing to your local Democratic representative and demanding the DNC be restructured and more transparent about their electoral procedures. Also list your other grievances in a constructive manner and maybe suggest some changes to the Democratic platform that better reflects your representatives' constituency, AKA you. Convince your friends to do so too, make this a ubiquitous effort. Also keep yourself informed by paying attention to daily legislative procedures and just learn more about how your government works in general.

The great shame of the American people is that either one of them ran, let alone won.

These Clinton supporters really don't know the facts fellow Sup Forumstards! The real facts are:
>HURR DURR BENGHAZI HURR
if an eighth of you stupid fucking inbred trump fucking niggers know what Benghazi is ill suck your fucking dick

she wasnt even president lol

Holy shit!
An observant, well-considered post on Sup Forums?!!
I'm truly impressed.

>United STATES
>Each state holds a percentage of the influence with voting

It's amazing how little Americans know of their own system.

war crime
noun
an action carried out during the conduct of a war that violates accepted international rules of war.
Agent Orange is a chemical weapon like mustard gas that has been deemed illegal warfare by the Geneva convention. That's a war crime. Supplying arms is something the US and other countries do on a daily basis

Shut up nigger and vote for your slave lord dems

"Kek that not what a war crime is. Using aren't organge in was is an example of a war crime. As for bengazhi, how many republicans investigates looked into that and found nothing? like 4 right? I hate Hillary just as much as the next guy but at least know the reasons why instead of parroting"

Go ahead and try that agian

>Nobody could be more of a fuck up than hillary

Economically? I beg to differ.

>be so mad
>not realize you've lost
>not realize it's over
>there's nothing you can do about it
Cry for eight years, bitch nigger.

See

Negative, Mike Pence is probably the most corrupt politician in the entire world's history. Italy has a more honourable political history than this politician for sale. Hilary isn't even close, and she ran a cash for access fund.

You know that Trump and Hilary are on the same team.

I know what you're getting at, but "in was is" doesn't make sense, you fuckin mong. I pointed it out for you twice.

Salty shit stains will ignore this post because it's true and make sense.

Tell that to trumptards. Its clearly obvious, he did the exact same things he warned us about Hillary and broke 95% of his promises before even getting sworn in

>Talks about Hilary not being executed.
>Posts fact based web site info.

Fuck off shill, the election is over. Trump is going to kill all the sand niggers and deport all the spics and niggers. We don't want a fascist like Hitlery, WHITE POWER! HEIL TRUMP!

>people
And there's your misconception number one. The American PEOPLE don't choose the president. The states do.

Um, no Agents Red, Blue, and Orange were defoliants. Weed-killers.
Lrn fact before speaking/posting

I would go back and correct it but that's not how this site works so you are going to have to take it for what it is. You said you understood the overall point I made, do we need to have a grammar fight about it or can we continue to talk politics?