>does meth
>votes trump
>eats some more
>calls people "cuck"
>eats even more
>lives in basement
>does more meth
>calls more people cucks.

I have 150,000 in student debt, crippling depression and will die in my 50s of heart disease because I eat nothing but wendys every single day.

I hate sand niggers cause 9/11

i desperately try to start a race driven civil war

>Drives to mall in SUV after church to buy Asain-Fusion fast food.
>Gets killed in mass shooting.
>So fat I get buried in piano
>Mom comes to funeral on her powerchair.
>She gets killed in funeral mass shooting
>Faux News reports on how shootings are fake government actors

I dinner mcdonalds every night

EVERY NIGHT

As an american can confirm 100% accurate

MUH CONSTITUTION

this is why i carry a gun

god bless america

Wow, another mass shooting. Must be a day that ends in y

>get up way too early
>drink bad coffee
>fight traffic
>work long hours for shit pay
>most of paycheck goes to government and insurance company that doesn't cover shit
>go home
>surf overpriced internet
>get on Sup Forums
>troll eurocucks with memes of muslims raping sweden
>go to bed way too late
>rinse
>repeat

I love how merifats ignore the rest of the 2nd amendment (right to bear arms)

you know the part after the " ; " that says AS PART OF A WELL REGULATED TRAINED MILITIA.

IE you can have as many guns as you like, so long as you're being the police / military for FREE as a volunteer. following all the rules theyd do.

it's a protection against tyranny not for anything else.

>Pretend

i steal little toys from my kids and put them into shotgun shells and fire then on a manequin i found near a walmart

i eat my cheetos with a block of butter, until i run out of cheetos, after that i'll just eat the butter

my father died because he refused to take all our life savings to pay his medication, i'll probably go out the same way

" EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IS A TERRORIST FILLED OR 3RD WORLD. AND THEY DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>go on Sup Forums
>watch another thread where everyone hates on America
>wonder why the est of the world is so obsessed with us
>care more about America than Americans do
>Shrug Shoulders
>Go back to consuming the vast majority of the world's most valuable commodities purchased for bargain prices or on credit

Would love to go to Asia and fuck some brown Asian girls because they are dumb, hot enough for me to fuck and most important of all they badly needed the money. Also brown Asians are inferior to whites, so fucking their women is fine

Это является официальным языком Соединенных Штатов в настоящее время

because its entertaining, you never know the stupid shit you americans will say/do, its like the worlds largest sitcom

Ahm gonna git me summore gunz.

t. brown Asian cuck

>MUH CONSTITUTION

>HAVE YOU READ THE 2ND AMENDMENT!/?!

>THANK U FOR UR SERVICE

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>OFCOURSE DONALD WAS GONNA MAKE US PAY FOR THE WALL, IDIOT.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure you could do the same with every other country.

But merrycans get awfully triggered about it, so it's funnier.

This is painfully accurate

but the eurocucks deserve it

You are my hero as a young American user, give them hell.

Okay yeah as an American I can say the vast majority of people here are essentially Jakovasaurs'

People tell me that shit at 6am in the airport and I never know what to say

I'm gonna continue to treat savage monkeys like humans cause Gosh darn it its just the right thing to do.

"Taxes are theft. Evolution isn't real."

why would you want to pretend to be a fat inbred fucking retard?

americans are the offspring of european criminals, and redback savages.

they are mongrels.

Fuck you for describing my life you nigger!

Let's be Europeans:
>be disgusting
>get blown up by sand niggers

Being a private citizen with a firearm can join a milita once the fighting starts. However if it is illegal to own a gun how can you join a militia without a firearm?

Not trying to start shit. Just a gun owner who isn't a problem to society.(or black)

This obongo nigger president is the best nigger president ever.

I love it when he kills innocent people around the world using drones. I really love it when children get burned alive by Hellfire missiles.

btw. which ice cream did the nigger eat today? That's important! Mass media told me so.

'murica fuck yeah.

Better to be blown up by foreign terrorists who you can manage than to be blown up and shot by domestic terrorists who are white.

how goes your school shootings, theater massacres and airport/marathon bomb threats?

lol silly ameritard :D

You could spend 3$ a day eating ramen instead of 30$

u now wat i just telling 2 you imma reeel amer gat it?

The latter is embarrassing, but explain how taxation isn't theft.

We actually did just have abother mass shooting in Florida fuxkin yesterday

Could I have some of those launch coooodes?

Tell them about how you raped a muslim terrorist to death.

>Divorce someone

your taxes pay for services.

without taxes how do you fund your army or organisations/facilities which you use and rely on?

If you dont want to pay taxes move to an island.

kek, i feel sorry for leftists for believe in global warming and other ratarded stuff...

' the electoral college works.'

Bataclan. Berlin. London. Nice. Bali. Moscow. Istanbul. Etc.

Dumbfuck.

Hey! Sorry I'm late, OP. I was getting Starbucks. I wanted to surprise my 5 year old daughter with a 3rd iPad to match her new iPhone, and I need to hit the pharmacy before I can really hang out. I'll hit you up as soon as I can, OP

>4 hours later

Yo OP can you baby sit? Sorry got other plans now but I can give you $10 for your Saturday night

>ratarded
you're a fucking moron lol

Just because you're too dumb to understand it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

BACK to Sup Forums drumpftard. Or even better

London has not had a terrorist attack since 7/7, 10 years ago kid.

How many terrorist attacks has america seen in the last two years? quite a fucking lot.

You dumb cunt.

Ever seen a Serbian Film?

Yeah too bad the supreme court(the govt body that decides how to interperate the constitution) has declared that all fighting age male US citizens are "the militia" and the part that says "the people" applies to each individual American citizen.

In fairness to the Amerifats (leaf-fag here), their Supreme Court has interpreted the 2nd Amendment on multiple occasions to not mean what you're arguing it does, and since the USC gives the Supreme Court authority to make such interpretations, Amerifats have a pretty strong McDonald's argument that the present construction is just fine.

This is me except
>coffe

i don't drink coffee, but i do usually drink pop to work lmao
>shit pay
I make 20$ an hour , does it still count?
>overpriced internet
I work for the internet company so i don't pay for it

otherwise pretty accurate

White power.

Why you mad though? Aren't we supposed to pretend to be americans ITT?

Great, Sup Forums found us

This mans right, if they hand out cheap guns like hall passes there can be no assurance of quality.
If a man is certain of the quality of a firearm, purchases it, and practices with it constantly He might survive "if the shit hits the fan".
It also seems like allowing the population to arm its self and kill for the sake of self defense should (if the majority arm themselves) actually deter most violent crime. It wouldn't be an ideal way to live but it would make people who are about to start conflicts have to want it more than they fear the possible death that would be the result of their failure.

I am not saying that the train of thought is a good one. I am saying that it is borderline understandable.

Ameritards are retarded.

2nd ammendment mentions a well trained and armed MILITIA.

How do you plan to overthrow a tyrannical government when they have tanks, jets, helicopters, nukes, missiles, fucking submarines, shit bitch good luck trying to overthrow a government when you have nothing against them.

>But mah guns are for self defense
right ok and thats why hundreds of americans die every day as the result of your fucking retarded gun laws.

inbred ameritards.

Sorry

Interpret*?

A hate the false dichotomy of this argument.
"Either you have a 700,000 page convoluted tax code that is so intricate and complex that anyone could fuck up accidently even if they're trying to do it right and could lose all their shit just for fucking up a minor detail, or you want absolutely no taxes whatsoever and you want no police, no firefighters, no roads, no bridges, and all infrastructure would just crumble. There is no in-between."

>trips
Good job Armyfag

>wake up
>eat an Air Force Omlette
>work
>eat
>work
>go home
>work out
>eat
>vidya
>sleep

>firearms and vidya on the weekends
>been to 3 nuggetfests

The gun violence being committed isn't coming from law abiding gun owners.

The only "fucking retarded gun laws" are the ones that keep good people from protecting themselves.

>hypertriggered uberbutthurt libtards who don't even realize when you're agreeing with them

Taxes are an old system.
I'm from England and as i know taxes, the lord of the land collected taxes so he could fund his own private barracks to defend his land and his people.

In this day and age the lord of the land is the government, and taxes go to them for them to waste.

Less than 1% of British taxes go to our armed forces. More money gets thrown away in foreign aid (aka money going to pakistan and africa in the form of food, education etc) than anything else in the UK.

In murica your taxes fund your massive army and pay the salaries of all the soldiers and government officials.

If you dont like taxes, fuck off to your own private island, you'll be the lord of the land and then can tax anyone who visits your island as you see fit.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordnance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of the fuckers with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your neighborhood, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died and play into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed." When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

Well you don't shit where you eat. Teafucker

When someone says "taxation is theft" the only real way to interpret it is that all taxation is bad, and thus, shouldn't exist.

That's why libertarians or conservatives who say this are really anarchists.

Or is some taxation okay? You know, just the stuff *you* want to pay for?

It doesn't work like that.

I think everyone can argue that the tax code needs to be streamlined. But streamlining doesn't equal abolishing it all together.

Hundreds die every day as a result of criminals that do crime regardless of the laws. Our federal gun laws are fine as they are. Places like cali and Chicago have very strict state laws that do fuck all to curb gun violence. We have roughly 90 million legal gun owners in control of roughly 310 million legal guns. We aren't the problem. Not to mention 33k die yearly sure. No I'm not going to create false equivalence by citing deaths by other means. But let's look at guns for a second. Of that 33k 17k are homicides. The vast majority of the rest are suicides and cops. Whatever is left is accidents. Let's focus on that 17k. Homicides are vastly made up of inner city gang violence padded slightly by randos just losing their shit and flipping out. Legal gun owner murders are a fraction of the problem. On the other side of that coin there are anywhere between 200k(confirmed) to 3 million defensive uses, 99.9% of which result in no shots fired. And it's an absolute truth that places that have a larger concentration of legally owned guns and more people carrying said guns the violent crime rate is next to nonexistent when compared to places like LA and Chicago.

By the way, that should by all reasonable standards prevent mentally ill individuals from owning guns. (as they would not be illegible for the lose title of militia)

Just an observation
It isn't like anybody in thread cares.

There is so much wrong about this post, but I'll try to cover all of it. On your first point, the supreme Court disagrees with your interpretation of the second amendment, so I won't even bother going into detail on that. On your next point, do you really think a tyrannical government is going to use nukes on the people and places they want to control? And you think all of the people in the military who actually fly the planes, make the nukes, etc. They're going to be up for nuking the USA? And on your final point, conservative estimates show people defend themselves with guns waay more than are killed, or even shot by them.

That's cool and all but it's as if you didn't read what my post actually said.

I'm not against taxes. I'm against the current convoluted system. We did just fine without the IRS until about a century ago.

Not liking the current tax system =/= thinking all taxation is theft.

Also, I'm not the user who first responded.

It's a tricky argument, as you're right, law abiding people dont go out and massacre innocents or become domestic terrorists. Many patriots and gun lovers are against having their hobby/sport/life being ruined because of a few bad apples.

As it is in England, firearms are legal, pistols are banned (sports pistols are legal, but your typical beretta 92fs or glock 17 are illegal as fuck) and the gun ban didn't stop the criminals from keeping or getting guns.

But the ban has massively reduced gun crime, but alas if there was a terrorist attack in the UK, you wouldn't see any hero vigilantes like you may if it was in some states in the US.

I like guns, im pro gun, but the lax gun laws in the us does mean a lot of firearms go into the hands of those with evil intent easier.

on the blakc market i can get a glock 17 chambered in 9mm and 200 rounds for £45,000, im sure the same gun and ammo in the us costs you less than $2000.

gun laws do help with gun crime.

Hey guise, just got back from WalMart. What chamber did y'all get your complimentary shotgun for spending over 12 dollars in hidden taxes?

fucking racist patriarchy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HILLARY IN THE HOUSE
HILLARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

taxes in murica with yer irs are weird.

Ive heard of people being fucked over cus they forgot to file a tax and they said hurr durr you owe us this much, so you can get fined and jailed for 10 years.

You do realize why it is that the UK, and Europe spend so little on their military right? Maybe other countries should be more responsible and have a military of their own instead of relying on ours to protect them? How are we supposed to shrink our military when we are expected to defend ourselves, the UK, Europe, Australia and even parts of Asia?

Buying a gun at Walmart actually registers you with the atf. Walmart company policy.

so you want to follow the first black president with the first gay one?
The candidate even married a dude.

ok

Not here they don't. And our "lax laws" aren't to blame. A dude going out of state to buy a garbage bag full of handguns at a gun show is still a federal offense for both him and the guy selling. The laws exist. It's just that criminals gonna crime. And both of those dudes should be in jail. Every bit of legislation that should exist does. It isn't my fault that criminals don't care for laws.

I WANT TO END THE PATRIARCHY AND SMASH THE GLASS CEILING AND I KNOW HILLARY WILL DO THIS AND MAKE AMERICA AN EQUAL UTOPIA WHERE WHITE CISHET MEN ARE FINALLY GONE

>Spends 60 percent of yearly budget on the military

I'm not the user who implied all taxation is theft.

I think the current federal tax code is bullshit. If big Daddy IRS says you owe them, the burden of proof is on you.

I'm all for a flat tax rate, or the similar "fair tax" plan. And I'm against pretty much any welfare, corporate or otherwise.

But my point is, here we are discussing the "middle" options. We might disagree on details, but this is a damn sight better than the notion that the two extremes are the only options.

You talk about "streamlining" what we already have. Already this is a damn sight better than the "status quo vs anarchy" argument.

you're a typically uneducated fucking retard.

the government of the UK have reduced our army, navy, and raf over the last 10 years because they knew of the EU's army, david cameron our last pm fucking crippled our navy and army ahead of the EU's announcement of the eu army, his goal was to fucking cripple us so badly that we could just merge into the eu army without issue and claim it was for "security worries"

ps america doesnt go protect anyone, you're a retard to assume such a thing.

you werent there in ww1, you only joined ww2 when japan bombed you, you invaded the middle east and fucked that up, you fucked up syria, oh and before that after the frenchies got fucked up by vietnamese rice farmers you went into vietnam ignorant of the people there and you got fucked up by rice farmers with out dated soviety weaponry.

America is not the worlds police force, just retards like you think that america is the worlds police force.

I agree, for the most part. I was less arguing with you and more with what a person who espouses the "taxation is theft" rhetoric.

So you agree that you shouldn't be allowed child support? That's a form of welfare. Are you saying you won't have children then?

#triggered

get outa here ya little scamp.

the taxation is theft guy is a retard who thinks that he lives in a free country.

Gonna put my aluminum foil hat on. Define "mentally ill".

I know this is a slippery slope argument and might seem absurd, but...

"I'm sorry Ms. Jones. I know your ex-husband threatened to kill you, but I can't grant you a permit for a firearm. See, it says here that you were diagnosed with depression 13 years ago...."

>Admitting to being one

mentally ill in the broad sense of the term means someone whos mental state can change without a moments notice, someone with clinical depression, bipolar disorder, someone who is schzophrenic, someone who suffers from a psychotic disorder.

shit like that.