Trek General

Hopes for the new series?

How SJW infested will it be.

I hope we see more of life on earth and society beyond the federation.

will the new show be set during a time with holodecks? will we get mirror universe shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ytJqN445OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're wrong. Serious Joke Wizards do not "infest" anything.

>SJW infested
Does this meme even apply to trek? The TOS was populated by the rainbow coalition for fucks sake. Can we just have one thing where I dont have to see faggots crying about SJW bogeymen?

>implying star trek wasn't the original sjw show

Thanks for posting this.Seriously it's like people never watched the anti-war, hippy all-inclusive show I grew up with.

Gene's vision for humanity is in galaxy far far away from your typical SJW's.

So your saying that when the new show with a black transgender biracial half dolphin captain arrives with a gay tactical officer and a an female (formally male) asian security officer arrives with them shoving the relationships and sexual bullshit into every minute you wont notice?

>implying that will happen
>implying we didnt already have wierd gender issues done in TNG with sexual organs "girl"

Star Trek was always social justice bullshit.

can she be in it please

>How SJW infested will it be.
Star Trek has always been ''SJW'' but the good kind of ''SJW''. It has almost nothing in common with the delusional retards we have today.

Equally as shocking as a black women an Asian, a Scotsman and a Russian all in one show all working together

Literal proof anyone complaining about SJWs is on the wrong side of history.

Reddit is calling

Not as far as you think, he was a fedora after all.

Who is this cotton collector?

thats not going to happen. what made star trek good is that the liberal issues it tackled were always done reasonably.

more importantly, the conservative characters in the show, while sometimes villified, tended to be relatable and even shown in a heroic or virtuous light.

>implying hes wrong

Thanks chief.

in the first show diversity and inclusion meant different counties working together and 2 of the cast aren't white, also a strong anti war message.
the problem is the world we live in(i.e the 1st world) we're already diverse and inclusive but these retards still feel like its the 1960's and that niggers and faggots are being lynched for being niggers and faggots, they aren't the world has moved on but they haven't they need to fight against something because they feel gult over living such soft easy lives compared to their grandparents.

just look at sulu being gay, they tried to make a big deal out of it like its some world changing event like the interracial kiss from the original series but its 2016, who fucking cares if a character is gay now, the 100 is full of it and no one bats an eye. any social justice bs is either going to be redoing whats already been done & no longer relevent to today or some made up 1st world problems like the air conditioning being too high and thats triggering for the female crew

>Literal proof anyone complaining about SJWs is on the wrong side of history.
spot the trans-nigger otherkin posting from his state mandated PoC safe space

>otherkins
>otherkins everywhere

Look at this SJW shit!

What's your deal with otherkin? They're a fringe subset of the already-fringe furry community that's been around since at least the '90s, not really a relevant part of the social justice movement.

otherkin spotted

Explain how I am wrong.

I bet there were idiots like you back when star trek was first released who complained about all these other races and made jokes about how they couldn't do certain things.
The same way you mock transsexual now.

Quite literally the same thing. And as it turns out they were wrong. The same way you are wrong ow.

you must be trolling

just admit your a transsexual otherkin praying the new trek is captained by a woman (formally a chair)

Sadly I am a straight white male shitlord.

Doesn't mean people complaining about SJWs are anything but pathetic.

What a charming Negress.

there's a big difference between having black characters on tv and being pro segregation. these sjw are the antithesis of everything MLK stood for, they want segregation they want to be judged based on their race/gender/identity and not on their character and i didn't say anything about transsexuals i called you a trans-nigger i.e a shaun king a rachel dolezal.

hope the new show is decent and runs for 7 seasons.

will be nice to have some trek on the air again.
I really hope they just treat same sex shit and stuff like its the norm and just ignore it for the most part and not make a big deal about it.

this being 2016 i expect an interracial gay wedding on the bridge and then they adopt an alien baby that changes skin color and gender randomly and try to raise it while fighting against a race of antagonists know as species STR8WM

You have never read MLK's letters. Your knowledge of him does not go past one fucking quote.

He was way more extreme and way closer to Malcolm X than you think.

New Captain please

youtube.com/watch?v=0ytJqN445OM

and Gandhi hated niggers and probably fucked kids. that one fucking quote and his actions is far more important and larger than the mere man who said it.

also link to his letters please because i doubt he was pro segregation

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?