How do I completely lose the desire to masturbate?

How do I completely lose the desire to masturbate?

>pic unrelated

Pour something corrosive on your little penis

Is it very difficult to get hydrochloric acid?

Definitely not a solution. Anyone else?

Continue masturbating but associate it with something unpleasant. Be careful, though.

Like, you might think that associating fapping with human shit would work, but that's basically a way to become gay.

I suggest a horrible shrieking noise like a smoke alarm.

I find the best way to lose all desire to masturbate is to masturbate

Excessive masturbation is sometimes a symptom of chronic depression. Many antidepressants suppress libido.

I really don't wanna keep masturbating anymore.

You and me both buddy

Wrong.
Chronic depression? Maybe that's my problem. What are other symptoms of it?

Just stop doing it. Cut your dick if necessary.

Get a psychiatrist to prescribe you 20mg of Lexapro a day for anxiety. That'll last a good 6 months while you adjust to it

Get laid

>Hydrochloric acid
No son, if you're gonna melt your dick either use a strong acid or none at all, don't be a pussy about it and get it slightly peeled and have chunks taken out.

Eat properly OP. sometimes excessive masturbation can only be possible with a certain degree of hunger or starvation. it is an empty stomach which is best for feeling an orgasm. but sometimes you cannot COMPLETELY kill the desire to masturbate. its impossible. the most you can do is LIMIT it to once a week. it is Pointless to lose the desire itself and unhealthy even. It is after all a cheap, and very effective stress reliever and you have to give it some credit for that, not damaging you like other vices like smoking and drinking do, just sapping you of your energy. So, if you think you can "completely" lose the desire, let me tell you it will Never happen and Shouldn't either, you can try and be a full retard and go on plebbit sites like NoFap. your dick is an organ, sexual arousal is a real thing, so all you can master is to CONTROL and LIMIT it. Eat on time and get sleep and Try to Cutback on caffeine.

>Caffeine is literally the biggest culprit.

but you need it for work and stuff, so its your plan.

but take my advice. never ever try and ignore it too much. game it for a while, play hard to get and dont give in too easily, but NEVER try to ignore it. its not drug addiction. its not dangerous if you don't overdo it. just keep to a minimal and use rest of the time for studying,video games,social outings, shitposting on the chan, movies, etc. it is a very healthy part of you and masturbation is actually a GREAT TOOL FOR KNOWLEDGE OF SELF. thats all i have to say

That may seem easy for handsome (and rich) people. Not for me.

Fuck a hot woman 2 times daily. I'm a doctor, so that is actual medical advice.

>Having sex/GF will forever kill the urge to masturbate

beliefs like this are proof you are a virgin

Hey OP , read this you motherfucker i didnt type all that shit for nothing

Get SSRI's (antidepressants)

Lowered libido is a common side effect

Proof that you don't get it enough

Personally the more coffee i drink the less sexually active i am
Well I couldn't tell if masturbation changed but i'm definitely worse at fucking

Fucking 4 days a week and still have some violent needs to fap sometimes

You know there are more than 4 days in a week, right?

I don't see her every day but I don't think it would change anything

Really made me ponder, m8. I finally understand that balance is the solution. I should fap only once a week, and not daily like I'm doing right now. The problem is that I sometimes get myself carried away for this impulsive desire and end up masturbating more than I want to.