Gf is is joining the army as a nurse

Gf is is joining the army as a nurse

Anybody have any experience in the army/navy/air force as a nurse or other non-combat related field?

Whats life like?

>pic related

She's gonna fuck alot of guys .

I pretty much fucked every girl I knew in the army. I suggest you break up with her before she meets some of the alpha guys.

And then die is some far off desert.

You might even get to see her star in a new ISIS video.

You may get cheated on. That whole "Wife fucks half the city while you're deployed" thing works the other way, too, except it's still the woman that's cheating. She's gonna bang half the platoon or whatever they call it because she "has needs" or some such shit.

>This

i figured, but im not that committed to her, been only dating a few months. if it comes down to that i have no issues cutting losses

idk about army but in air force it's like not even military. It just feels like working in regular hospital tbh
hope she's not combat medic :^)

I give three weeks tops until she start fucking around, no joke.

not a combat medic, she's a rn

I'd marry her asap because tricare and bah

with that Ass you'll be single when she gets home. Have fun

She's gonna Florence Nightingale the first dude she treats. If Florence Nightingale did ass to mouth.

Post her face and body, clothed even, so we can judge more likely what will happen

never heard that before - urban dictionary isnt helping

see ass is average for around here

This

isis aint gonna get rid of that ass brah, thats wifey ass

She's gonna be someone else's girlfriend real soon.

anybody here with any real experience or just a bunch of dudes who've had their gf's cheat on them?

>That's the Florence Nightingale effect. It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients.

-Doc Brown

See

She's going to make side cash as a base whore. Make sure she splits it with you.

very insightful

Really dude, just post moar