For you who smokes, which is your preferred sort?

For you who smokes, which is your preferred sort?
>pic related

lucky strike without additives (healthy and stuff, lol)
further questions:
how much you pay per pack?
which country?
how much you pay per pack?
would you smoke less with shock pictures / plain packaging?
is it a good idea to invest in tobacco stocks?

inb4 somebody calls me a hipster faggot

SuperKings Black £6.99 UK (Channel Islands)
Not under UK law so no shock pictures.

These or just straight camels, i like blues but they are really mild and weak. These are really smooth and taste great.
Price varies but around 7-8, they use to be 6 but the amazing new PA governor jacked up the prices, US ofc. No but it would really upset me, i always enjoyed the way the packages look, it doesn't affect how much i smoke though, just looks nice. If you have a decal or skin on a phone or game system does it make you use it more? Tobacco stocks are tricky, especially with taxes in consideration, it can really affect them.

This Nordic piece of art, sadly started smoking marlboro instead because gf thinks they smell too bad

Princes are good, they do really smell though, normal cigarettes stink but those smell really strong.

Marlboro, Embassy, Rothmans or Lucky Strike.
>pic related
All the brands I smoked last year.

You having a laugh? Channel Islands are £4 cheaper per pack?!

ayy same

Always.

L&M Menthol bold.

This is how the box looks like in my country not entirely bothered with the picture but I mean could have been better like most other countries
Converted the price about USD3.80. Used to smoke ice before I grow over it
Try guessing the country

Marlboro Gold, 6 €/Pack
Germany

Used to roll my cigarettes, but started buying Marlboros as soon I had enough money

indonesia?
actually will do there for a business trip in a few weeks. heard there's quite strict laws about smoking in public?

Nah Malaysia id recommend going there if you really want cheap cigarettes especially the carton ones in the airport are much cheaper even though I don't have the time to go to the airport all the time. Malaysia is pretty lenient with cigarette laws as the usually have an outdoor smoking area

yeah

um yeah confused it with singapore actually.
is that similar to malaysia?

Singapore used to be a part of Malaysia before they wanted independence. The cigs in SG are much more expensive tho and their laws on smoking are pretty strict

>wanted independence
Singapore was actually kicked out of the Malaysia Federation.

>Singapore was actually kicked out of the Malaysia Federation.
but I think it has much higher standard of living / wages compared to malaysia or am i wrong there?

Marlboro red costs around €6 in Sweden, the pictures make no difference for me

>malboro
Have fun with Hydrobromic acid.

Winston blue

this guy knows good tobacco. perique all the way

rolling master race reporting in

my nigger

first fag with a pipe

Strong as it gets.

I have tubes and a machine.

Cut my tobacco spending in 1/2

Parliaments
>inb4 nigger

I smoke homegrown tobacco. I don't grow it myself but I buy it, it's a lot cheaper, about 30 dollars for 1/2 a kilo. Plus, I feel like it's lighter on the lungs

know any other brands of perique in the us?

Yes

Marlboro Ice Blast
≈ 4€ in Poland

Friends got me hooked on this shit

camel crush mental silvers
i never crush them