I just marathoned first episode, did i like it? Also why is there no diversity in this show...

I just marathoned first episode, did i like it? Also why is there no diversity in this show? It was proven numerous times that vikings were diverse people

> diverse people
Diverse how?

Niggers wouldn't survive the cold weather, so what is the point?

How do you marathon one episode???????
Did you like it or not?????
Diversity with vikings?????????????????????

You do realize anyone of color that raided with vikings was well after the time period that the show is set in. And they we're not even true vikings, just traders.

>marathon one episode
>where's muh diversity?

Fuck you

>marathoned first episode
what? you watched it 42 times or something?
>why is there no diversity in this show
there is, though.
viking northmen
christian englishmen
christian frenchmen
there's even a Chinese chick
italian or spanish culture might even get some screentime

Also shit skins now in the newest episode.

>Marathoned
>First episode
What?

>ragnar dead
>shitskins now
whelp... RIP Vikings.
it was fun while it lasted.

Don't worry it's the killing of shit skins so it's great. Watching shit skins being cut down as they praise allah has never been so satisfying.

YOU DONT MARATHON ONE EPISODE JACKASS

You do if you have the attention span of an amoeba. LIke OP.

ah, might be good then. I'll take my words back.

oh for gods sake, i doesn't know he died, I'm half way through season 4

sorry, user, can't censor on on Sup Forums.

hm.. season 1 and 2 are amazing. the third drops a little and 4th is ok. that being said the choreography and battle scenes are continuously amazing. But my dick stopped getting hard after season 3. season 4 just seems to lack the blood covered murderous vikings covered in war paint. However the plot and choreography is still strong and Lagertha and Bjorn and and a few other characters are still badasses and still hot (not important, but hot people are a bonus) , but other characters, such as the main character, can start to get fairly annoying.

Pretty much this. And in S4 they keep insisting on cutting back to what's happening in Britain where none of the actual characters are. Literally no Vikings there for an entire season and yet we're kept up to date on who's fucking whose daughter. I realise it may tie in later on or something but it made so many episodes 10x more boring.

Dont fucking pretend you know shit, faggot.
Viking = Raider
So if you raid with them, you are a viking

I mean... I liked kwnthrith ( :'( )
and I also wanted to know whats happening with Magnus. I also just like the princess who's now a free woman. Other than that, i care not for Wessex

Lagertha can polish my sword any day

i'm still pissed that Qwyndrith (or however her name is written) is dead. Lagertha now is the only 10/10 left.

Its fine. I had a feeling he'd die, considering Bjorn now looks identical to season 1 Ragnar. Buuut I still dunno when he dies, I assume soon since he's with Ivar in wessex

Agreed. But Judith is a strong 9/10 in my book

I dunno what it is with her.. and the majority of the cast tbh. They just. Ugh i just wanna screw em all

>It was proven numerous times that vikings were diverse people

Are you actually redarded? When was the vikings diverse?
They were Nordic WHITE people. Not fucking niggers.
They could possibly have had nigger slaves but most were other poor Nordic people.

Fuck off with your false education.

t. Swede

Floki: sure, user, you fuck me in my butthole *giggles*

Can't wait to see Ivar unleashing he's inner demon

Ever notice when they show the Vikings running into battle how silly and awkward Lagertha looks when she's running with a sword and shield. You notice the actress trying not to drop the weapons.

even Floki is pretty hot. But I mean I'd prefer if he had more hair. Other than the, Floki is probs best character in the show, even when he was a dickhead

ayoooooo skyrim belongs to the nords n' sheeit

I dunno, im usually distracted looking at her. I want my gf to braid her hair like Lagerthas

you just want to pull his hair, don't ya? ya dirty boi :^)

out of all ragnars children, he's the only one besides one other, who's eyes glow.

Of course

>we wuz kangs n sheit yo

Anyone here who actually know what happends next?
Or am i the only one who have read up on viking history?

i watched a few episode season 1 it was good

Bjørn is going to go on a glorious rampage across England to avenge his father.

It's so satisfying.
I wonder if they'll make a spinnoff with king William(or whatever), the descendant of Rollo who becomes the first king of a unified England

Just imagine Katheryn Winnick polishing your sword while talking dirty to you in Ukrainian.

HNNNNNGGGG...

It will be diversity in future ... Viking will be killing some niggers and muslims in Spain

i want to grow a hairbun and beard because of this show

Would give away my left ball for that..
But her broken english in the series is also a fucking turn on

I DID