How did you queerbaits like this one compared to 7?

How did you queerbaits like this one compared to 7?

torrent when?

Sucked ass except for the last 40 mins

Better

Still too much cheap fan service

Racist
Refuse to watch it

Actually liked it more than the prequels or Ep.7.
Less silly shit (no Jar Jar Binks, Ewoks) less mystical shit.

Final battle scene dragged on 40 minutes...I fell asleep a few times in the theater. Ending tied nicely to Ep.4.

fact

Different.
Both had good and bad points. I don't have the time, nor the space, nor the desire to write an in-depth analysis of the two. Ultimately, I liked rogue one more because it was more "real". At a least a real as a franchise about ftl space wizards with swords made of light can get.

wasn't great, but wasn't bad either. definitely better than the shit 7 was though.

samefag

agreed. I kinda just ignored the stupid or annoying parts and ended up really liking it.

Rogue One had good characters, but

who the fuck hires Forrest Whitaker, Mads Mikkelson, Donnie Yen etc to a major franchise then kills all of their characters off in a single film?

Also, fuck that Felicity cunt. She can eat shit

I agree. They need to stop nodding off to every little star wars detail and concentrate on not shitting up the movie. Other than that, it was a pretty good

>Sucked ass except for the last 40 mins

>Final battle scene dragged on 40 minutes

so, apparently, you can either choose to be the typical dumb ass wowed by action scenes or look for story, op

Better then force awakens. On par with Jedi. Worth watching, just because it has some good bits and doesn't make you demoralised about the future of story telling and mass media like JJ Abrams silly fanfic.

>Jedi was a retread of the first two, search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Better story and better action than 7, and more interesting locations, but most the characters are more forgettable/less developed than 7

But I'm knocking both of them down for weird pointless unexplained cgi tentacle monsters

>the characters are more forgettable/less developed than 7
not exactly a bad thing when compared to 7. the characters in 7 are memorable because they're so shitty

>She can eat shit
or my dick

forgettable stems from being underdeveloped

as long as she chokes on it and dies

i'm not sure she can choke on it with her vagina

This is acceptable

kek. why the hate for her? i'd hit it

also can't eat it with her vagina. Check your context

out of curiosity, what did you think of 7? on a scale of 1-10. or 1-100. or 5-7

>also can't eat it with her vagina
can't she?:)

i'm aware of the context. i admit it was a bad joke though

this franchise is the beatles of cinema. overrated shit.

another celebrity who thinks her political opinions (about a country which she has no affiliation) should be news

soapbox cunt

It was better than 7 but that doesn't say a lot. Felt more like a generic scifi movie than a Star Wars movie to me.

Boring. I didn't care for any of the characters, and the story wasn't even good. It felt dissatisfying with cheap fan service thrown in.

Much better in my opinion.

7 was well executed; but it was absurdly derivative of the original and Rey was a Mary Sue who managed to do the Jedi mind trick and beat a Sith (albeit an injured one) with a lightsaber with no training.

Rogue One was original, neither its character or its story were derivative. Plus, I've always been a fan of the Dirty Dozen style suicide mission plot. I think its the best Star Wars since the original trilogy.

>7 was well executed
what fucking galaxy are you from?

very good i really liked it, but i hated how they gave all the camera on the face of felicity, i mean, she's cute but why giving so much attention to her

7 had good pacing, the characters were generally likable, the action scenes were entertaining and the special effects were really good.

That's being well executed.

The story was practically a direct copy of the original film with one element of the second film thrown in that you could see coming from a mile away.

That's being derivative.

I enjoyed it when I watched it; but I haven't had any desire to watch it again.

Its like the opposite of the prequels which had an interesting, original plot but were held back by pacing, clunky dialogue and too much CGI.

lol!!! fucking savage

This is coming from someone who watched the entire star wars series for the first time only a month ago because I was so interested in backstory after seeing The Force Awakens.

I actually think that 7 was much better as a whole because of the introduction of new characters to the star wars series(again from only watching movies).

Although rogue one was okay, for the most of it, the new characters made me wonder a bit, but not much since they all died off for the most part. The last not even 40 minutes was okay it was mostly the fact that it tied so perfect into A New Hope. SO IN THE END it ends up being the fact that it was stuff I was used to like Darth Vader and Leah, and brought back what I had seen and answered questions that i had from A New Hope.

But that alone isn't enough to sway me to say its better than The Force Awakens.

>>I can pick out pieces of Rogue One I enjoyed(all stemming from last 40 min till end), not the entire movie.
>>I can say I truly enjoyed the ENTIRE movie of The Force Awakens. While also picking out tons of certain scenes from the beginning to end of the movie.

- I do understand The Force Awakens' story is very very similar and same with the plot but regardless of that I stand by my opinion.

Don't hate me, I only recently started watching.
& If you read all of this then

>beat a Sith
Neither Ben nor Snoke are proper Sith Lords. You will notice they do not take the title "Darth" and nobody refers to them as "my lord." They are pretenders and Vader would laugh at them.

>7 had good pacing
will concede that
>the characters were generally likable
who? kylo "manbaby" ren? rey "i'm-not-trained-but-defeated-the-head-of-the-knights-of-meh" ihavenolastname? finn "i'm-always-out-of-breath-and-shouting" ihavenolastnameeither?
>action scenes were entertaining
besides the majorly stupid fight scenes between rey and manbaby, sure
>special effects were really good
agree on this too

>That's being well executed
whut

>practically a direct copy of the original film with one element of the second film thrown in that you could see coming from a mile away
>That's being derivative
whut. that's being practically a direct copy of the original film with one element of the second film thrown in that you could see coming from a mile away. also, being derivative and poorly executed aren't mutually exclusive

true

aaaand dismissed
please step aside for those who have actually seen the movie

even tho it wasnt necessary for the story, the audience needed a "lie detector squid". why else would you trust some random pilot? the audience hadn't yet seen his message so there was no incentive to trust the character
its lazy story telling, but its better than just demanding it from the audience with nothing at all to back it up.

underrated post

Sargon said it was so I refuse to watch it