Is it weird or gay to have a man-bun?

Is it weird or gay to have a man-bun?

You are asking the wrong people

not per se gay but definately something a douchebag would do

both

Why?

it's self-emasculating and pandering to neo-feminism desperately seeking acceptance from progressives

What's progs have to do with it? I think it looks nice

Kek'd hard

It's like women wearing jeans that go up to the midriff. It doesn't necessarily mean that you're a self absorbed douchebag cunt piece of shit, but odds are you probably are

both

>is it weird or gay

yes

Both, weird and gay.

or maybe dudes with long hair just want it out of their face sometimes? you dont know their struggle

pic related

not really. It came with the slickback and it's quite fashionable. Women usually love it with or without the beard, and if you dress smart you could look sexy af with it.

the post-emo party-fuckboi paintbrush cut is gay af

No it's the same as with beards, some people look good in it and some people look like shit

I think if men who have long hair and want to get it out of their face but also want some verity in hairstyles can pull it off.
But if its one of those undercut man buns that douchebags wear, its fucking stupid.

Ponytail or bust

Agent Scully and Mulder
Ominous tones go

I agree

The must have hairdo that compliments your feminine penis.

What's a "feminine penis"?

Yes and yes. Every time I see a man bun, I want to fucking black site the guy and give him a manly flat top.

Can Brad Pitt pull it off? Always.

Can the average looking beardo fuckstick in the photo? Never.

This.

This, i have long hair (past my shoulders) and it is a pain in the ass to have it in your eyes all the time. Then again i'm not a faggot so i dont put it in a bun.

weird and gay.

You're new here aren't you?

Weird and gay. Also when you start to go grey cut your hair. No one likes some old fag with a grey pony tail.

I have one and Im socially awkward

You could just cut your hair. That also keeps it out of your face.

struggle with their sexuality?

No.

it's both weird and gay for a man to have enough hair to do this. Get a fucking haircut

no. it's definitely gay.

Im also not a pussy either, its admitting defeat to cut it now. I've gone to far to lose it all.

Sucking dick is gay. Manbun's just a manbun.

Weird and gay. Easy to attract other weird gay men. And maybe have some weird gay sex. Enjoy.

So much butthurt jelly in this thread.
Let me guess, a lot of you fags are balding, right?

I had long hair all throughout high school. And dreadlocks from 19-24. I felt the same way you do before I cut all that shit off. Cutting that shit was the best thing i ever did. I never wore a faggy bun though.

I'm growing my hair out (going to donate it, fuck off with your retard comments). And I have had long hair before. Man buns are fine. I never put mine up that high on my head. I always make mine so it's lower and "neater."

There not really any other way to keep your hair completely tied up. A pony tail looks sloppy with. Suit on.

Anything longer or more maintenance than short back and sides is fucking gay

Or I'll let some faggot on Sup Forums tell me what looks good regardless of what I personally enjoy

Don't worry though, you're not as bad as the retards who haven't understood that basing your appearance off of what other people think is acceptable is what makes them so retarded

If you pull it off then get it

If you don't then don't get it. Fuck what everyone else says

This paints the picture of confused autism in public

its weird and gay

I haven't cut my hair in 3 years

Annoying as fuck to brush out in the mornings but ultimate low maintenance. Brush for 5 minutes, throw a hair-tie in and forget it. Used to do the ultra short buzz cut thing but getting those shitty cowlicks that take an hour to fix and having to cut my hair every month was stupid.

Girls like it so doesn't matter either way.

Same bro. Make the mistake of cutting my hair medium length In layers two weeks ago. Going from three years of no haircut to an ultimate clown looking mother fucker was kinda funny. I'm going to grow it out instead of getting the buzz cut again

Yes

>Is it weird or gay to have a man-bun?
No, it's only weird or gay to care about another man's hair.

the main problem is not the hair. The problem is when numales wear it. When manly men have a manbun it doesn't look bad at all. The same is with beards. If you are girly and/or can't even grow a proper one, it's better that you don't even try

If you're masculine enough you could pull it off. I know a mechanic I work with, big burly guy could be confused for a viking/10, he drums in a local metal band so he has long hair for when he plays on the weekends. However at work, he cant have that due to running machinery, so my boss let's him have his hair in a bun to take care of the issue. I'll admit though, he pulls off the look well enough. There are some lanky guys with huge gauges try and where manbuns. It continues to make them look like tools

>definately something a douchebag would do
only because it's become a fad. it would be a reasonable and natural thing to do even if it hadn't it become "fashionable"

It's gay to care about what people thinks.

as gay as 4 dicks in your anal cavity, still attached to the body or cut off and stuffed in your ass is your choice

If you have a man bun you care more about what people think than anyone.

are you autistic?

Some guys can pull it off, but most look dumb. And non. Of y'all are samurai or gene simmons, so stop it.

It looks good on guys with a strong jaw line but otherwise it looks horrible

yes
yes it is

Its hipster normie faggotry

best solution for long hair is tied back in a tail.
>source
life-long longhair.

manbun is hipster attempt at distinguishing their gen from others. fiery jet crash fail if you ask me

>Vikings
>Samurai
>fucking Mongolians
No user it's manly as fuck

Well right now im growing long hair. But I want to put some celtic pearls with runes so... Well actually i dont care what others think of it

I hope so.

if you want to look like a fucking thrall.

derp

>long grey hair looks weird
>cut long grey hair
kek no faggot

No, it's not gay

>celtic
>runes
The celts didn't have glorious runes, they had fucking tic tac toe.

It's a freaking trend.

Or you are trying not to overheat without cutting hair like a fucking dirty anglo-saxon or baltic thrall.

Giving a shit what a man looks like is gay

Check your asshole

yes

>tacos
>corn flour
>gluten
>grain flour
>2017
>bringing the weak shit maymays

>have long hair
>Pony tail
I would get it cut but all the short hairstyles just make you look more gay. Like literally gives people the impression you suck cock as a profession

Not if you are Sheinaran. Then it is as culturally appropriate as it would be for a Malkieri to wear the hadori

No,Just tacky.

I'd imagine they shaved the thrall heads cause of lice

hipster as fuck

As a man who has had long hair all my life, i must say it is not gay. I am not gay. I have wore my hair in buns for damn near 20 years. Not every day, mind you. But anytime ive worked on any tyme of machinery that might be considered an entanglement hazard, i put my glorious pony tail in a tight bun.

It's gay if you need to call it a "man" bun. It's just a fucking bun. The fact they added "man-" to it just proves they're scared of being accused of being homo.