Any drunkfags ever go to work buzzed or drunk? I have 4 hours before going into work. Heavily buzzed right now

Any drunkfags ever go to work buzzed or drunk? I have 4 hours before going into work. Heavily buzzed right now.

get smoke coffee or 5hour u going to need that

This will lead to a huge crash later right?

Usually it's not a big deal if youre working a crappy min wage job. Is it a deskjob? Cause if it is all you are gonna be is unproductive

Yeah, a few times, but my job doesn't require me to go into work. I teach Koreans English via Skype.

BTW, if it is liquor they will smell it on you, even if you can't smell yourself.

I'm so glad I don't drink. Not a drop my entire life. You guys are a fucking mess. I can't imagine having to plan my day around how dysfunctional I am due to my drinking habit.

You know all the fiber optic cables that are buried all over the country, that all your data is transferred on at light speed? Almost all of them were buried, installed, and tested by people on drugs.
I can personally vouch for several test crews that were either on pills, coke, speed, or a combination of them, nearly every night at work.

used to work a construction job and my boss was an alcoholic. Work sucked anyways, i figured if the boss let himself be drunk on site, then so could I. I'd keep a bottle of armeretto for my coffee in the morning. Never enough to get drunk. During lunch tho I'd slip off to a bar near jobsite and come back with a strong buzz. Couple times I drank too much and made up an excuse to go home early or to moreorless hide from crew til end of day. I wasn't alone though, Bout 5 or 6 of us on a 9 man crew were heavy drinkers doin the same shit.. Long term it was bad for my health. Eventually got a DUI and when I started working a normal job I got the urge to drink on my lunch break all the time (still do). Though I resist the urge sometimes its real fucking hard

I've fired 2 people in my lifetime for showing up drunk on multiple occasions. Once is fine and we've all been there. But if you start taking the piss, I'm taking your job.

Not work, but when i was in high school I'd sometimes still be drunk from the night before and continue drinking throughout the day. Adderall and tobacco were a major component as well. I had some issues, but i was still a good student from what I can remember...

This chicks hot.

I went drunk and high to to my retailcuck job a few times, I was afraid I would get called out by my boss or a customer so it was more trouble then its worth.

I would not recommend it.

Bump

Wow you're a cunt

It's fine on occasion but it catches you up sooner or later. Just hit that point for the 3rd time in my life. I'm going for a record here boys. I wonder what I'll do next?

When I was 21-25 I used to take my lunch breaks and go eat and drink at the local bar. Usually 1-4 beers (tall drafts). There were several occasions I would have failed a breathalyzer.

>I'm an auto mechanic and was driving customer cars

Yup, and seeing you have about 4 hours til you go to work you may as well call off, cause your headed for one hell of a crash in about 3 hours

Used to work at starbucks and was tipsy/drunk a number of occaisons though the job requires you to be social and aint very hard so it was never a problem. Apart from the last hour about 8pm i'd be pretty tired.

This

>Work as gym instructor in small local rec centre

I open up with a work placement (aka slave)

Mornings are quiet. Regulars just do their shit and leave.

I sleep on a pile of karate mats.

Yes we did

Wish I had a pile of karate mats... Lucky!

been stoned for 2 years for work now and people dont notice. Just do your work

Are you me? Do the same thing. Kill a couple of tall boys before work in the AM, and reup on lunch. Never had a problem although I have had shifts where I probably should've just gone home. Never had a customer call me out, which I figured they would if they smelt it on me and knew I was about to drive their vehicle.