What's the single best episode of all his shows?

what's the single best episode of all his shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc
youtu.be/jCDHJ3Cx5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=D8mkU98VhO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

British duck with those two fat brothers.

The one with the incompetent management, poor hygiene, and old food.

The one where he hated the food at the beginning.

I am so fucking tired of seeing this disgusting ass pizza.

amy baking company

a more reasonable question would be what is the second best episode

the answer is sebastians

burger kitchen

can I get some context to this pizza.

I keep seeing it, but I don't know what it's about?

The one where Gordon catches an elderly nigger stealing 4 bottles of wine and a bunch of food. The chef then defends the old sambo, "its how he do he the vulture he sees things and swoop its gone". Close second is when Gordon finds a dead Rat in the restaurant and the owner accuses him of planting it.

the one where he replaces the bland dull watery food with vibrant rustic fresh food

Its the best pizza in Denver.

The one where the owners were rude to Gordon but later cried on his shoulder.

It was basically a fat piece of partially raw crust with way too much cheese and grease everywhere

Ramsay ordered thin crust, and that monster is what they gave him

Best 'za in denver

That episode of Hell's Kitchen where the guy tries to fight him and security has to step in.

Or that other episode of Hell's Kitchen where he makes them ride a giant circular group bicycle around the city, and the super fat guy almost has a heart attack and has to be hospitalized.

That episode of Kitchen Nightmares where the owner had done some research and knew how many of Gordon's restaurants had failed and how many had succeeded, then tried to throw the failures in his face. Ramsay seemed genuinely amused, like watching a kid trying to talk about stuff he knows fuck all about.

The one where the cheff was 19, got high and beat the owners daughter

>american cuisine

The one where the restaurant still ends up closing after Gordon leaves.

Can someone link this clip? I'm out of the loop on this meem

>Putting cheese, onions and sauce all over the fries
Why would you do that?

This is a better burger. This is real American cuisine.

To have more flavor than salt and starch?

"chilli" "cheese" aside, that looks delicious

His success rate is relatively high when you factor in the restaurant business norm and that most of the places he goes to are on the verge of shutting down on their own.

But you're an idiot so that's too much to process.

sebastians is amazing, that guy is such a loony

The one where the owners are in denial that their business is failing.

They're chili cheese fries. Good, but not as good as my homeland's own french fry abomination - poutine. It's so much better than chili cheese fries.

Yeah ok, but how do you access the fries lying under all that shit without getting your hands dirty?

Did you copy and paste that directly from the YouTube comment section?

It's this crazy thing called a fork. Google it, it exists.

Are you afraid of getting your hands a little dirty?

Nah I saw it on reddit.

>Eating fries with a fork
Mericans sure have bewildering habits

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc

I'd tell you but I would disagree with you

which show/episode is this, lads?

two posts above you

Why are owners so antagonistic to Gordon when he arrives? They invited him.

amy

I ain't no bitch

Editing. Denial.

The one where Gordon takes one bite of the food then grimaces and spits it back onto his plate.

Because much if not all of his shows are scripted.

There can´t be a Gordon Ramsay show without Gordon Ramsay engaging in conflicts.

Millstreet Bistro

Top ferrari

Thanks

youtu.be/jCDHJ3Cx5eE
You think you know better than MASTER CHEF Gordon Ramsay?

What a fookin mess

A lot of hotel hell doesn't have much conflict

what would gordon think of a good ol philly cheesesteak?

> That episode of Kitchen Nightmares where the owner had done some research and knew how many of Gordon's restaurants had failed and how many had succeeded, then tried to throw the failures in his face. Ramsay seemed genuinely amused, like watching a kid trying to talk about stuff he knows fuck all about.

What ep??

The only people who are not allowed to talk shit about American cuisine are Brits, Irish, and Canadians. Brits and Canadians food is fucking disgusting shit I wouldn't feed to a dog and I honestly like most Irish food but it's not that hard to boil everything you eat and a lot of the time it is bland by nature.

>moved to the west coast
>they dont have good food like the east coast
I miss home

The episode where the owner becomes a hooker.

I was on Holiday in Philly and tried this.
It was fucking disgusting, nothing but grease. And I'm the type of person that would enjoy a pizza like in the OP.

Immersion ruined.

Ramsay likes In n' Out lad

Where did you move to? I live in Las Vegas, went to the East Coast for a bit, no restaurant could compare.

Looks like kebap with snot on it, probably greesy as hell.

Something you´d probably serve someone who was starving, but not a paying customer

Behold, the rare moment where Gordon loved the food.

There's nothing but mexican food out here. No good Pizza, cheesesteak, pretzels, bagels or good seafood. this is literal hell.

They thought he was trolling

he's smart. he knew he couldn't say anything bad without being called racist.

This one was really good, if it's the one I'm thinking of. Dickhead Italian owner?

Honestly can't remember, but I think it's in the second season. Owner is an older white guy, IRCC.

I remember another episode where he liked the food. He tried a bit of everything, then walked into the back and thanked the staff. All he did was give the cooks suggestions on how to change up their existing dishes, then remodel and streamline the dining room/kitchen.

Gave me warm fuzzies.

That's one great, delicious looking 'za, I seriously, honestly don't get what Ramsay's problem was with this 'za. He just sounds like a snob to be quite honest with you. It's just a 'za! What do you expect? It's always going to be delicious, it isn't pretentious or high art, it's just a damn 'za! Enjoy it for what it is! And that 'za looks delectable!

i honestly dont understand how people can watch the american ramsay shows

>the completely out of place DRAMATIC music
>the ADHD style editing with constant quick cuts, closeups, ZOOMS EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME
>blatently scripting/acting every episode
>cringeworthy, over the top reactions from the actors

the british version is so much better than the incredibly artificial american version(s)

Straight from the YouTube comment section.

Whats that, a pizza slice? You're better off with plain white sauce!

stay jelly mates

Thai deer

Elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=D8mkU98VhO4

My personal favourite. 8 minutes 39 seconds in is a highlight. Ramsay vomits it up.

This was in my village and the place has never recovered. Now it has become houses.

>live in tiny town
>only one place has take out
>best wood fire pizza i ever had
>suddenly new chef
>shit pizza

It will change soon...r-right guys?

I heard the owner became homeless

>pineapple on pizza

Why is American Chinese food 10,000 times better then real Chinese food. There shit tastes like drinking toilet water and let's talk about why American pizza is better than Italian "sauce on a slice bread" pizza.

Pump the brakes