What does Sup Forums think of Phillip Defuckass (DeFranco)

What does Sup Forums think of Phillip Defuckass (DeFranco)

Other urls found in this thread:

dubtrack.fm/join/savory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pussy faggot tho reasonable.

I like him, though I take it you don't, but that's okay because different people can have different opinions and still be friends. I love you OP.

I'm actually quoting a YouTuber friend of his who calls him that

>Who is IdubbbzTV?

Oh shit, didn't catch that at all, their collaboration video was pretty hilarious.

>Defuckass
edgy

he's a fucking faggot, I stopped watch his garbage in like 4 months during 2012

Idubbz is in the HOUSE

He's cool. I dont really like his "radio" voice, but I understand that its what has worked for him thus far. Im still subbed.

besides reddit and tumblr he is my main source of news

dubtrack.fm/join/savory
nigger

I think his most recent video about "rapist brock" was reckless and irresponsible. Sometimes people fuck up in life, and we have systems in place to punish these people. Branding this guy for the rest of his life is going to single him out for potential violence and hate in the future. And that's exactly what his goal is. No matter what someone does, that's extremely fucked up, vindictive, and wrong. He's still a fucking person. This video is no less bad than him hunting him down and killing him himself, and honestly I think DeFranco should be held responsible in anything happens to Brock.

Get off the internet, Brock. You fucking rapist.

He's ok definitely one of the more tolerable of the big youtubers. I've only seen a few of his videos mostly related to SJW garbage and anyone who is not pushed around and speaks out against that shit is ok in my book.

He's alright. A reasonable guy.

Topics he covers are interesting

I stopped watching him after he turned into a liberal cuck apologist. and the whole brock turner thing is bs. You show the news, stop trying to ruin someones life because you know it will make your sjw fanbase happy

I hope he dies

The way he edits his vids with unnecessary camera cuts every 10 seconds is annoying as fuck, I can't get past that.

If it wasn't for his annoying fake laugh I might be able to watch him