>rapmonster cant si-

But you have to throw it first.

is this the most unique kpop song?

youtube.com/watch?v=3UGMDJ9kZCA

they're raiding us again -_-

wow, you're a real fucking loser, lisashitter

who are they

youtube.com/watch?v=41Dp7Q-SM1Y

i already told you i've learned my lesson, please stop!!!!!!!

lmao starcrumps... pathetic

id say so

visual goddess

i could have gone to their concert, i'm such a stupid idiot
how new?

Its just trap and shit rapping.
Not very unique.

when will these flops disband

Its not really that unique in concept but they took that shit and went so hard in that direction that it became its own thing.

eh what's going on ?

wtf is this lazy design

it looks like the design from tiffany/taeyeon solos but shittier

they're doing pretty well actually

m8?
youtu.be/jnROp2RyanM

f(x) is making a comeback??

its so 2016 SM solo release cover art

am i as new as them?

no way this is real
cut it out

literally who?

yeah i agree

m i n i m a l

SM loves to do that, too

I'm pretty sure Red Velvet is going to get a summer comeback as well, SM would have no probably having them promoting along SNSD - worse happened last year with RV coming after EXO. I think there is plenty of time between July (when SNSD should be finishing promotions) and December when EXO and possibly TTS would be having their Christmas albums.
Even if Krystal is bad, I want her solo just to hear how it would be like, from the styling to the actual songs. I love her voice too
>I think she knows it well.
But the thing is that it's not always her choice. Not saying she's going to get kicked since they recently renewed their contracts but down the road you never know what may happen and what happens behind the curtains
>TTS
Honestly Taeyeon has the best soshivoice but Tiffany is kinda meh to me, and I didn't quite liker her album (Heartbreak Hotel, on the other hand was perfect minus the rap)
The thing about Seo was that it doesn't have that wow factor that Why had, similar thing happened to I Just Wanna Dance so nobody cared. But it makes me happy that she got her solo, it's a shame it wasn't so well received. If she had gone the route she went with Yuri
Luna getting more recognition for their vocals.
I think people would like it a lot more, so I hope Yuri is taking that note

Sluggod

hopefully not soon because even though i can never remember their songs after the fact, i usually enjoy their comebacks. for some reason they just never clicked for me though.

if you think that's unique that's unfortunate. Your bar is literally set on the floor

ohhhh its these guys

twitter.com/girlgroupzone/status/846148387221073920

is it okay for boy groups to be ugly

in terms of sales, yes

Her two last songs were Lifted and....what? I don't even remember anymore. And apparently it is too hard because she's had all this time to do that and has nothing to show for it so you know what I think it really is a lost cause. No faith in CL anymore.
Yeah I remember Pink Punk witches. I didn't get witch vibes though I think that was mostly wishful thinking on your part. They definitely need to do a dark concept though because they would pull it off flawlessly.
When you first mentioned the CF song I thought of like...Promised Land. Remember that? It was just like a 30 second clip or whatever. But if it's a real, full song, that's really great, especially if it's a first. You would think GD would have gotten this gig but it's so cool that it's YB.
Subway ads are my favorite, then I guess busses are the next best and then there's like the art gallery things. A fansite did one for Ken's birthday. Honestly I just think they're kinda weird. I imagine they cost a lot to put up too, and for the least exposure for your idol.

idk, they debuted in 2011

yeah we love uggo gaypops here

Beautiful

it's NOTHING like SM's covers
SM's covers use helvetica, GSD is using futura
fucking idiots

goddess

Shownu is so fucking busted

Completely ignored his birthday but birthdays are stupid and he's old

visual ranking:
jooheon >>> shownu > minhyuk > others > guy that looks like pepe

why the color blue though

How many nct groups are there in totally confused and slightly annoyed. I blink and there's like 19 more nct (insert word or letter or number) groups. I hate the money hungry SM. Explain

pic unrelated

theres 3 right now
u, 127, and dream

Wonho > im > kiyhun/jooheon >others shown looks like a fucking autistic thumb

Are they all nct like exo k and m or are they separate groups with the same name?

lmao who cares about the exo rat anyway

Girls Day hwaiting!

they're all nct
all of them appears in their show nct life

a lot more people than your ladyboy

cute butt!

word

yeah you could say that
one of the members said that they have different units but just think of them as a whole since they just rotate members or use the same ones

ugliest kpop idol

we do bitch

Hello Bitches! Which is actually a great song. If she kept doing songs like that every once in a while I'm sure she would blow up. But yeah I lost all faith and accepted that she's an Instagram model
>mostly wishful thinking on your part.
What are you talking about it was a literally satanic pic and that's punk-ish kek
But surprisingly I don't want another Boombayah from BP just yet - I would love that - but I'm hoping they do something like Bae Bae, if I could choose.
I'm happy it's YB because it looks like he isn't doing anything at all with his life. GD is at least supposedly working on music. And I hope Promised Land ends up in GD's alleged album
>Subway ads are my favorite
I loved when someone vandalized Donghyuk's ad...

his birthday doesn't matter anyway since the passage of time doesn't apply to him and he's gonna be doomed to look 14 forever

i wish luna's album had done well

i think the frame is the biggest problem

>exo
Some girls that post here care.

youtube.com/watch?v=fwmvF5ffmhg
reminder that THIS is the banger

word

nct u was supposed to be the only rotational one
127 included johnny and doyoung in the latest comeback
dream last comeback didn't included jaemin bc of health reasons

She's prettier than that rat faced tzuyu or their overweight leader

Doesn't that apply to every asian (with a few unlucky exceptions)

Xiumin is arguably the second most popular EXO member
How do people not know that

it's indie

bts literally got popular by acting like the cool kids at a primary school posting vlogs of their misadventures and the nerdy girls in korea ate that shit up because they love voyeurism and living vicariously through other people

no one in bts is talented at anything

>the nerdy girls in korea ate that shit up
you mean nerdy girls in every other country but korea

korea doesnt care about bts

boy i can't cover up my heart~

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebActoaqHFE

Please don't forget about this absolute banger.

>nerdy girls in SEA and Middle East ate that shit up
word

Rude and untrue

slug legs...

>twiceboy is prettier than tzuyu

Bare face and in a t shirt and she still looks better than most of your favorite "visuals" all done up

look she's sexy but don't overstate it

they sell well and make good songs so never

how dare you

3rd ugliest BP desu

thats full makeup and she looks awful

>Bare face
user...