What the fuck is this? I keep a clean fucking bathroom and I walk to shave and see this shit

What the fuck is this? I keep a clean fucking bathroom and I walk to shave and see this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

pestworldforkids.org/pest-guide/pill-bugs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it dry outside?

yes. its winter here. dry inside too.

im talking about the insect btw

what the fuck kind of retard thinks bugs aren't going to find their way in their home?

It's just trying to find a humid place, they don't destroy shit really, just eats decomposing stuff

how many of them are there? i look around and didnt see any more.

Of those not many, but I bet you have a bunch of springtails too, it's nothing to worry about, it's just trying to survive

Larvae of the common house beetle or something similar if I remember correctly.

pestworldforkids.org/pest-guide/pill-bugs/

Carpet beetle larvae.
Clean your fuckin house.

so which one is it??

and my house is very clean. fuck off.

Does it look like this?

its looks like both of them! much more the second one!

Just kidding user. Carpet beetles are everywhere. They love eating skin and other organic debris.
Google them.
Also, pill bugs are way bigger and hard shelled.

Dont worry about it, they don't carry diseases, they are not a real problem most of the time

i dont want them in my house on my fucking toiletries. makes me fucking sick.

Forgot pic.
Carpet beetle larvae

Well, they die pretty quick, due to lack of food, even though they are harmless, call an exterminator if you want to make sure they aren't around. It isn't because of unsanitary conditions, they naturally come inside to try to find a humid place

carpet beetle larvae. I had an infestation once when living near the woods. Make sure to hoover regularly and dont allow them access to open food. Also dont leave clothes on the floor, deprive them of shaded places to breed

Did it shave itself then? Op's pic doesn't show any hair

Stop being a little bitch

Are you Canadian by any chance?

you can definitely make out hair.

Bedbug

Phenotypic variations are common in coleoptera.
We get them around here in the summer and they typically have less hair than the pic i pulled from google.
But then, ops pic is poor quality, but i can see some hairs.

ukfag. whys that?

No wonder you're such a pussy

a pussy for offering advice? fuck off m8

Just thought I'd ask. I never seen people refer to vacuuming by the brand of vacuum. Carry on m80

Oh fuck thought you were op, sorry.