Did you ever get to experience teenage love?

did you ever get to experience teenage love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

yes and it taught me that there is no difference between a corn dog and bologna

No.
Well, I'm not twenty yet so I still have a theoretical chance, but as it stands not even a slight practical one.

Yeah. It was lame.

yes it was fucking awesome. I still jerk off to the memories.

Yeah it was some of the best years of my life. Such a shame the feeling cannot be replicated :(

Yeah.

It ended after a five year long relationship, full of abuse and rape.

>Tfw never liked anybody enough to care but want GF but don't

Turning 26 soon, been here too fucking long
But somehow I managed to pull it off

>Only boy with five sisters
>Never had a problem talking to girls
>Meet this girl at an anime convention when I'm about 16 or so
>Holy shit she's amazing, she's actually fun and smart and pretty
>Fall head over heels for her
>First girl I ever did anything sexual with
>Apparently I was her first kiss
>She was a total sweetheart who would do anything for me that she could
>Talked on the phone every night and morning
>At the time I was a complete womanizing jackass who kept flirting around
>End up dumping her just because I was an idiot teenager who thought he could get away with being a jackass
>Start dating around like crazy after that
>End up dating one of her friends
>Ex becomes extremely jealous and keeps getting in the way of us
>Despite me loving the second girl as well I realized I'm doing nothing but pulling myself into a web of bullshit drama I created my own damn self and decide to walk away from both of them
>Years pass
>Meet up with first ex again
>She transformed into a complete tumblr feminist
>Try to apologize for being a shit now that I'm older and more mature but she has absolutely none of it and completely blows me off
>Apparently still to this day she still shit talks me all the time despite me not contacting her for almost three years now

I really did want to genuinely apologize. At the time she was a good girl and I shouldn't have left her, but I was a stupid teenager. Nowadays she's just a bitter bitch with a chip on her shoulder.

Must be nice to have grown up around girls your age. All I got was a childhood as an only child without a proper father figure and subsequent social autism.

>Eros (infatuation/attraction)
Near infinite levels.
>Phileo (comitted devotion)
I think I tried, but it was never mutual
>Agape (unconditional acceptance)
Not even close.
>Storge (familial/friendship)
Nah fam.

I wish I could go back in time and redo my high school sex life. I was too afraid of being accused of being pushy about sex, so I ended up settling for way too many half-assed blowjobs.

After I tried to discuss the issue with my gf senior year (two years with no intercourse, just really shitty BJ's that I would never cum to) she broke up with me and told all of her friends I tried to force her to have sex.

By the time I got to college I was more assertive & confident, and the girls were way less prudish. Maybe 1-2 group outing, 1 date, then sex. You know, like normal people. Lots of dating, lots of sex, still good friends with most of the girls.

I still want to go back and actually fuck Stephanie tho. I've been face down in her for hours, feels like a waste of time to have never fucked her.

would you have gave your little sister head pats?

2nd pic in case anyone wants.

nope

did you?

Lots and lots of them, unconditionally.

Two of them were older, one was exactly my age, and two of them were younger.

The one that was my age came from my dad cheating on my mom with the mother of one of my older sisters. There's a fun story for you. They're all half sisters.

These days I honestly can't stand women. Bunch of backstabbing whores who will argue and fight over nothing. Sweet talking about my ex in that post was probably the nicest thing I've said about women in a long time.

[spoiler]Yes I messed around with the one my age[/spoiler]

Nope, but at least I can drink the pain away

Not until I was in my mid-thirties.

yes, and it was shallow and awful

no
and it feels very bad

I touched a lot of grills, but never really had one who cared of me and that relationship stuff, idk how to feel about it, in one side i was the fucking charlie shean whitout aids, but in the other i dont know how having a girlfriend feels kek

Not really, and it kind of sucks to thing I never had a proper teenage "love" like that. However I should be grateful that I did at least have a girlfriend or two for a while. Had sex with one of the girls and we both lost out V cards early on (13). Ended up sleeping with her on and off for about 6 years, most of those just as FWB hookups outside of a relationship, but I never truly loved her because she was a bit of a mess. Tough person to be around - very stubborn, depressing, moody. We argued a LOT, which is why we broke up initially. Unfortunately she did love me at one point (she was very vocal about it), and us splitting up didn't go too well for her. She got super jealous of my next GF and ended up getting in the way of that enough to split that one up.

So yeah it was kinda messy and I would regret if it weren't for the fact that it gave me experience. If it weren't for that I would have such little experience with girls and maybe my adult relationship would have suffered.

No, and not that it matters at this point in my life

Yeah I met with her when I was 17 (was also browsing Sup Forums at that time). She was 15 and had already had like 5 boyfriends which was a huge deal for me. I was quite jealous about it, but she was patient and put up with my shit. We stayed together for 1½ years and had mostly good times but she sucked at school, got a severe depression and broke up with me.

Last i heard of her was her writing about her current life in a blog, which I found by randomly stalking her facebook (we're not friends there). She still has depression (after fucking 12 years), and has had it for such a long time that she now has chronic IBS. I feel bad for her but it was a clever choice she made when she broke up with me, because she would have dragged me down with her. She always was more clever than she gave herself credit for.

Now i'm 27 and with a new sweetheart. We just bought an appartment and are talking about how we're gonna manage having kids.

Of course, her name was MY COUNTRY

Yes, and teenage lust. So two girls and one srs gf.

yes, there were plenty of girls interested I was too much of a dumb faggot to realize

youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE

tfw when i was 16 i fell in love with a grill that was 6 years older than me and had a 2 year relationship with her. now im 21-or-2 and couldn't possibly imagine getting with a teen, people my age and above are stupid as dirt, the kiddies are just rage-inducing

No, I was always too stupid/insecure to realize and take it.

*10 years

doesn't help i have standards and anything over 20-sth is old and ugly

Yep. The sex was good but mentally we developed about as well as a negative in a public toilet. It was sad really. She was in love with me. I thought I was baller. Started flirting with other girls. First one that wants me I go for it. We only made out. Wasn't worth it. Tried getting back with the first girl. It worked for a while but life got in the way and split us apart. Not what I wanted but she moved on. Shitty part is I left her all the time. Always breaking up with her and treating her like shit. I took her for granted. So she moved on and I never did. 4 years later she has a kid with someone else and hits me up. We hookup for a while again, but she stayed with dad of her kid. Can't blame her. It was nice seeing her again though. I can't really say what I should have done differently but I definitely should have put her first. Anyways back to smoking weed and playing runescape.

no i didn't, i found lots of people attractive but they always had only looks or a good personality

I actually sleep with dotchan pretty regularly.

Back when she was posting, her real address got posted and she had to move. Only recently I figured out the girl I'm dating is actually her and not her Doppleganger. Been dating her for more than 6 years now, met her when she was still a teenager, and honestly I think I'm going to marry her.

Yes and it hurt more than it made me happy

when i was young i was to busy scaring girls away with my edge. no regrets.

I did, but it totally went over my head. I used to go to the cinema/hang out with this girl basically once a week, like we'd always make time to do something together. We once went ice-skating and held hands, shit like that. And it didn't click that she liked me because I was so self-loathing. Plus, at the time she was quite big, and I wasn't really overly attracted to her.

She was going away to Uni, and the last night we saw each other we went to the cinema, as usual. We got the train home, and her mum was picking us up, but before we left the station she stopped and said there was something she wanted to do before we got in the car, and kissed me. It was only then that I figured it all out and the penny dropped, but by then it was too late and she left for uni. This was what, 9 years ago?

Talked to her a little bit recently and we chatted about meeting up again, but she was heading off to America for a bit. When she got back, I asked her if she was free to meet up and she never replied. She's looking great now, and I kick myself knowing I let that pass by.

Dem feels man

Ah man that is tough to read. Hope you are still doing well in other parts of life to not let that get you down.

>doing well in other parts of life to not let that get you down

Hahahahahaha. Hahaha. Hah. Yeah...I ended up dating a different girl, purely because she was the only one (since then) to show any interest in me. Turns out she was a psycopath and made me watch her self-harm, made me sleep in my car during christmas when we had massively bad snow because she couldn't handle me staying round her house, and generally ruined my life.

So yeah, not really, but oh well. Swings and roundabouts

Yes.

I fell in love with a boy and a girl at the same time and was caught up in a love triangle. It was wonderful.

Well then...at least you've got your health.

inb4 "i have bowel cancer and 6 months to live"

some people would love to have their girlfriend self harm for them

kek, nah I'm good

I'm sure they would, but when you were (at the time, anyway) haemophobic, it wasn't so fun. And yes, she knew.

i things continue the way they are, i won't even experience 20s love

Fuck all that gay shit.
That's just a fantasy that virgins have.
In reality, there's good mixed in with bad, and if you didn't take the time to get a girlfriend back then it's because you didn't want one as much as you thought you did, and if that's the case, you wouldn't have meshed well with her anyway.

Or worse yet, you may have ended up like

if she knew you were haemophobic and did that she definitely was a psycopath

Wow, she sounds abusive as hell.

more of this would be ok

yeah i did and treated them all horrible, like a pretentious little fuck who thought he was invincible.

burned my bridges and fucked the people i ever cared for up.

always had a chance to reach out and just cut the bullshit but i never did. Atleast i stood up for what i believed in.

>enjoy the ride

tell me what kind of selfharm

Yeah, she was fun. She claimed she was agorophobic so we very rarely went out when she invited me round her house - I could go round there, I just couldn't sleep round there. Anyway, we dated for about 2.5 years, and towards the end of our relationship we were playing WoW, doing raiding in a casual guild, and a couple of the guildies from Norway I think came to visit. Less than 2 months after we broke up, she took a trip to Norway to meet/date one of them.

Oh, and one time her ex came round hers to visit while I was back at home. She didn't tell me until after he met up, and I'm about 100% certain she slept with him, purely because the first time I EVER went round her house, she gave me a tour and in the bathroom said "There used to be a towel rail here but me and my ex broke it one day when having sex." She used to talk about him a lot.

Man, when people make threads asking why we bother coming back to Sup Forums, it's always therapy for me haha

There's a difference between not taking the time and being psychically fucked up enough to not be able to speak casually to a girl around your age.

Tell me your story then.
Tell me how it wasn't your fault.

same

Also, I made them take the pill so no-condoms.
>good times

had a gf, but i wouldnt say that i had the experience, not really

your a fucking lier they are know pill for males

Teenage love sucks and isn't worth your time.

The only good thing you get from it(if you aint in the 0.1% cases that end up together) is some experience as to who not to date.

Literally the only thing I learned in my past relationships(I'm 18) is which girls to AVOID.

Fuck it.

Yeah, overrated as a motherfucker.

No, and as a result, I'm your typical barely functional depraved sociopathic ephebephile adult. The memes are real.

State-sponsored jb gfs when.

wat?

are you male or a female

I did fall in love with this one girl, was sweet, knew how to draw, now days she is graphical designer.
She frendzoned me, it was okay. we still pretty regulary watch movies and maybe hug. 3 years after being just frends i learnd she was asexual (doesnt get sexual turn on's/ doesnt like it) i was fine with it, never realy did she break my heart and we stayd realy good frends.

Yep

I think it might have to do with growing up without a father to teach me how to not be a little beta pussy around girls.
It could also be caused by barely making any efforts to have social contact with girls during my childhood. Or general social retardation around people I don't consider my friends.
It's probably my fault, but it sure ain't getting better just by realizing that.

male, why

kek

No.

No. But I've got one year and two months to do so.

because the pill is only for female and you said you take the pill

Autism in action

this

no, but a girl did feel bad for what a douche did to me. i went to my friends house said lets have subway ok. he made me pay for his sub too. a girl from school worked there, she kind of said something to me at school.

No, it does get better because now your life is in your hands, and you know what has to be done to fix it.
Now it's simply a question of whether you actually care enough to put the work into driving away your misery.
Sure, you won't have that fantasy of a perfect girlfriend on the first try when you're young as fuck or a perfect life, but that's all perfection is: a fantasy.

am using a broken keyboard because i can't afford one nigger

Yes, some of the best times of my life. I wish I could go back and do it all again. I chased a girl for all but senior year that I had a huge crush with, fucked with other girls along the way, and in the end I caught the uncatchable fish. Our story goes from friend zone to fiance. Currently 23 and we met when we were both 13 and 14.

no not really
i had a online relationship with some girl across the country i never met, it lasted 2 years she eventually cheated on me
i also had a huge crush on a girl at my school who i eventually told but never did anything about it

tbh are u me

Yep and all of it was a bunch of immature mistakes and poor decisions. I regret most of it, but at least it was a good learning experience

when I was 13, I started dating a girl named Stephanie.

Much like myself, Stephanie came from an abusive household, was neglected, was sexually abused by an older man, and was overall depressed.

We really got each other through some really hard times. I later found out that I met her close to her scheduled suicide date, so she never did it. She says I saved her life.

She was older than I was and I still cannot believe how beautiful she was and still is. I loved her more than anything or anyone I ever have loved in my life. We eventually got engaged but broke up when I went into the military.

After I got out we remained in contact. She got married to another man with the same name as mine and had two children. I went over to their house for dinner, met the husband and the children. The husband is a nice man and he treats her well.

Eventually we stopped talking after an argument. This was about two years ago. Sometimes I still check up on her facebook to see if she's happy. She just had her third child.

I'm 27 now. I've dated and had sex with almost 100 women since Stephanie. We literally broke up 10 years ago. The thing is that I never really got over her. I don't mean in some kind of sappy betamale way. In fact, the reason that the engagement was broken off was because I realized I wasn't what she needed anymore. She moved on, she's changed, I've changed, but I still love her. It's a different kind of love now, but I would still give almost anything to make her happy.

I was a real slut in my teenage years, I fucked more guy between 15-17 than in my 20s, but no love.

Yes, overrated af she was just fucking moody as hell at all times and neither of us knew what we were doing.

Never could. This is one of the main reasons I hate homeschooling. I'm 22 now, had a gf for 1 year when I was 20, which for some reason I could never stand. Damn if it doesn't kills me to think how nice it would have been to have a girlfriend at 14 or 15. I have such an emptiness inside me for deriving from there that I already gave up on relationships, life is over Sup Forums.

>This one time i was chillin with this girl who had i a crush on for like two years and by then i was 16. Anyways we always hungout, smoked dope, cuddled and had a good time. Then one night while she was leaning her head on my shoulder i decided to ask her out she giggled and said maybe. So i didnt bother her about it for awhile

>Fastforward a couple months i hadnt talked to her in awhile as i had been working alot and got really involved in drugs like lsd, cocaine, molly and other shit or i was getting passed out drunk every night so i was in a bad state in life. I decide to talk to the girl again as she was all i thought about over that time period
>find out shes been talking to my used to be bestfriend. Hes got a car and his parents money so shes all over him.
>Try to intervene by trying to spend time with her i sucked compared to him i guess even though i tried my hardest to make her happy
>im 17 after sometime after that still a lame virgin. And now my best friend is dating the only girl i cared about. Got over it tried to still be friends with them. Always flexed my money and nice clothes cuz thats all i really had to be proud of.
>by the end of senior year he convinced all my friends that im some asshole who doesnt care about anything
>i spent so much money back then trying to make my friends and all happy now im all alone and i just do lots of drugs to give me a good feeling and make me feel like my lifes good. I never got to experience young love... im 19 now and i still work in a shitty restuarant and overrall hate my life

Not to be a dick but that kind of sounds like an excuse. High school isn't the only place to meet high school aged girls. In fact, meeting them other places at that age makes dating easier because you don't have your HS reputations to manage.

yeah, it was fantastic

Yes. And it's pointless and retarded. Women until age 25 on average just wanna fuck as much as possible. They don't know what they want or are just shallow whores.

Yeah, and it was horrible and sad

Not that guy but where would a home schooled guy meet girls?

nope got my first gf when I was 23 now im 25 and we have a 8 months daughter

yeah, and I made alot of mistakes to which sometimes when I try to fall asleep at night I start thinking about it and then i'm not able to sleep anymore, fuck its annoying

Easily dude. When I was in high school I met girls at:

>Concerts
>Sporting events
>Festivals
>Road Trips
>Malls
>Online
>Chuch / Faith communities
>On family vacations

Seriously dude just meet them. The list is endless.

Not to come off as an asshole and this is definitely not directed at you, but sometimes people make it out as if women are another species.

yea, it was really dumb looking back. but i guess most teenage love is. i hate that it happened, but i learned a lot from it. better i got it over with and made dem rookie mistakes.

I didn't back when I was 42.