>calling those who dislike quips "reddit"

Nice projection, reddit

>he makes jokes
>that makes them quips

Autist manchild

He's fucking hot, full homo.

>defends quips
>uses "manchild" as an insult

Hello, reddit. don't you have a black lives matter protest to get ready for?

>reddit reddit reddit
This is so fucking dumb. It's not "haha trolling lmao xD". It's just stupid.

Stay triggered

You mean Stark Sr.?

He awakens my massive daddy issues.

Also, pretty based in Mad Men.

Le ebin suit man

he's a redditor

Are you female? How would he awaken daddy issues in anyone, he's a harmless dudebro with a midlife crisis.

considering roger provides a lot of the humor in mad men but also a few surprise feels, the actor does a great job and i will always see him as Roger Sterling

this poster is so summer it hurts

Ok really, what has he done outside of Mad Men? I don't any movie where he's in a leading role.

Roger is a wonderful character though.

Let's get this shit started.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiHi1pWhTS8

He was in capeshit.

>tfw I'll never get as tan as him because the sun gives me blisters

Will women ever find me as attractive as this dude?

>what has he done outside of Mad Men?

Traffic
The Station Agent
Spotlight

He's the budget Michael Douglas

youtube.com/watch?v=aXiaSovLtEY

>I'm letting you go again
>no one said you weren't funny
>we're hurting, well, obviously
>you're stealing my goodbye!

he seems like a doctor that got lost and walked onto a set and they just kept filming him

I like his silver hair, looks pretty cool imo.

He was emotionally crippled by his traumatic childhood.

Maybe.

It's got more to do with his looks than personality.

>I watched the sunrise today because I couldn't sleep
>how was it?
>average

priceless

Got to hear him tell stories live once and it was awesome, magnetic actor and presence

>Every year we got together for a reunion party to kick off the season. Matt was having a drink and he tells me, "You're going to sing 'My Old Kentucky Home' in blackface at this country club party on Derby Day." It wasn't until I got in the car to drive home that I thought, "What the f— did he just tell me?" I remember calling Jon Hamm. I said, "Is there a way to say I don't want to do this?" Because I didn't really want to do it. But then I thought, you can't really draw the line. You can't say, "OK, I'll ride the girl in in her underwear singing cowboy songs, but I draw the line at blackface." The day comes, and we were on location in Pasadena at this big mansion doubling for this country club. We jump in the van and shoot over to the set, the van door opens and the first person I see is a very large African-American L.A. motorcycle cop. He looks at me like "What the?" He doesn't know what to make of me. And I'm like, "Hey! How you doing?" I walk right past him and then up onto this stage. I wish that they had shot the other side first or simultaneously because there were 200 extras and all our people watching as I belt through the first version of this song. There was a sea of mouths hanging open. I particularly remember Rich Sommer's [Harry Crane] face looking like, "What the hell am I watching?"

I never laughed once watching Mad Men.

How do people find shit like this funny?

It's rare to see Don joking around and they have a compelling rapport. A lot of the humor on this GOAT show comes from knowing the characters.

youtu.be/By_CI38IKKo

Kek that was at Lincoln Center right? I think we were sitting pretty close to each other. Titcow looked delicious

yep, they both, well, all did n-no homo

fuck off reddit

Subtle Christina Hendricks thread.

I literally only know him as Roger, and will never see him as anything else other than that character.

I never really understood this one.

so u dislike quips on principle
are you retarded ?