Milf Thread? Milf Thread. Any of you guys fucked one? What was it like Sup Forumsros

Milf Thread? Milf Thread. Any of you guys fucked one? What was it like Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youjizz.com/search/Mia ivanova/page1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

fuck you OP where are your 7 images

I want to jere to your milf kik thejohnson9

I love milf threads and dont know why been deleted so fast always POST MILFS PLS

repost

I want to fuck a milf so bad but I dont know how to meet them

I don't have any pics but I've fucked a milf.

It's a pretty funny story if you guys want to hear it. I fucked her whilst her gay husband slept in the next room. Can green text if anyone cares.

At a Bar

Shit sauce bro? She's hot

wifes had 2 kids if that counts! great sex. they know what they want

Age difference? Nice dubs btw

Yup, go on

only 5 years, shes 37

You have luck at the bar? normally I dont see older women or groups of older women without their husbands at the bar

Listening over here bro

I'm in Australia, so I dunno what it's like wherever you are. But I've picked up older women at sports clubs/bars a couple of times

holy fuck this is life

I want give her my choc cock

Yeah def, can you tlel me how you picked her up?

My perfect milf's
Melon tits!

Any black, indian, or asian milfs?

One of my favorite videos on youjizz is this blonde Russian milf who can't stop cumming all over this guys cock. She's nearly in tears with orgasms for the whole video. Must be in her 40s but she's so hot.

The best thing in fucking Milfs is that the do everything.

You just have to stay still and let the magic happen.

Link?

Damn how u meet

This is not a garbage disposal thread

Link that shit m8.

My dick saw your post.

m.youjizz.com/search/Mia ivanova/page1.html
It's the one just titled "Mia ivanova"

I do it all the time with my wife. It's great.

Tell that to the people posting all these skinny women with bald pussies.

There was an user here a while back who was sharing a bunch of pictures from a mom and daughter he was secretly fucking at the same time. Here's the mom.

She wasn't a cougar, she was 30 and i was 22, but she did have like an eight year-old. We had classes together and went out drinking with the same group of friends. She made a pass on me one weekend, and I turned her down. The following week I gave in. A lot of fun, but I figure everyone here is looking for cougar stories so...

Damn, can you post all of thme both the mom and daughter?

i love MILFS

For a bit of context:
I met the milf in a club. She was on a work night out and approached myself and a friend with one of her work colleagues. Kissed both of them, milf got clingy though and wouldn't leave me alone and insisted on getting my number. Text her for a while until this:

>Be me, 22 at the time
>about to deploy to Afghanistan, returning on train back to Base from pre-deployment leave
>texting milf, offers to pick me up at the train station
>Get to train station, her car rolls up
>window rolls down, male in front seat
>"get in, I'm Lisa's husband"

Just so you all know, I had no idea she had a husband so this was new to me

> "..uhhhh.. okay?"
>Laughs at my expression "Its okay, I know what's going on"
>Convinced I'm part of some cuckold fantasy
>Get in back seat were the milf is sat, grinning. She then proceeds to tell me that he's recently come out as gay
>In the front passenger seat is his policeman BF
>they jokingly interrogate me the whole way to their house whilst she feels me up through my jeans

Will cont, typing on my phone as fast as I can

Holy Hotness! Moar plz!

wish I had souce or more of her:/

Since I'm 53 I pretty much fuck MILFs all the time.

I got a beej from my friends step mom on my 21st birthday (shit was SO cash).Didn't even know it was his step mom til the next day. She's still married to his dad.

what the fuck kind of face is she pulling?

stop

no

k

saw a set of this woman on xvideos or something

wtf, continue

Very sexy! How're the nipples? Can they be sucked for hours on end?

When I was 17, my mom's friend got drunk and blew me. Still the best blow job I ever had.

Yes.

Please?

its called "mask"

This user's got a MILF's gf.
Great sex, she knows what she wants.

send link pls

Yesssss

>best blow job I ever had
Best of one is not that impressive.

Did your mom find out?

>away for work
>staying at large hilton.
>couple of conferences happening at hotel that week.
>down at bar one night, start chatting to couple of milfs.
>we all getting a little drunk. One slips me her room card.
>I be up in 10mins.
>sneak out of bar, rush up to her room, get naked and wait.
>she turns up, goes to bathroom, comes out naked and jumps me.
>i get destroyed by her.
>next 2 nights like the same. All bareback. Creampies, she swallows, tried anal as well.
>she leaves to go home. Never heard from her again.

how did this happen?

that body is rockin fuck them, I would fuck her senseless, looks like she knows her way around a cock

Yeah I fucked one. She was 26 I was 19. Used to work with her at JCP. Got super drunk and snapped her and well we decided to be fuck buddies. went to her town every weekend, she got me in bars. Fucked a lot. Fucked her in the ass once too. Her kid was 7 I believe. One day her kid woke up in the middle of the night and heard us fucking and asked her mom if she had a nightmare. Found out she had HPV and fucked 60 guys or something before me so I bounced the fuck outta there. I have one pic of her tits somewhere if Sup Forums wants.

Czech

Ha

Part 2

>Arrive at house
>Kids paintings everywhere, all over the walls, fridge, ect
>Weird kid painting of Martin Luther King and Stalin
>Gay husband proceeds to offer me cookies and they all stand around laughing at how awkward I'm being
>Tries to make jokes like "Hey its okay man! It's not like you're here to Fuck my wife or anything!'
>Gay husband is trying his best to make me feel comfortable
>prettyniceguy.jpeg

He actually did a lot of funny shit over the night but I'll skip it cause you guys are here for the milf

>Skip ahead to bedroom
>I sheepishly dart around the suggestion of sex
>not usually awkward but very uncomfortable with how the evening has gone so far
>she leans in close, brushes my cheek with a hand and says "Honey. We're having sex."
>She insists on showing before (ensuite)
>oh okay I'll wait here
>she Laughs and pulls me into the shower
>Her tits were quite small, she had a slim body. Stretch marks on her stomach and tits though
>Immediately begins blowjob in shower
>She's pretty good. My dick is about 8" but she managed to deep throat the whole thing
>She turns away and presses her ass into my throbbing dick
>"Fuck me"
>Didn't even think about condom, shoved it straight in
>Wasn't tight, but not as lose as I'd expect for 3 kids
>Slamming her pretty hard, she's not afraid to hold back moaning considering her husband and his BF are in the next room.
>Turn her round, pick her up and fuck her against the wall
>She's only small so it wasn't difficult
>Not sure how long we fucked in the shower for, she came a few times then we moved to the bedroom

Cont?

Of course we do, user.

these are more GILF than MILF

Get a part time job as a grocery bagger.

You wouldn't if that's all you got to fuck... I'm 39 and I'm tired of banging on old pussy. I kiss 26yr olds.

user that isn't a milf, that's a whore.

Ex is the mom of my child. I continue to fuck her. It seems it counts as a milf.

Shy girl but uber slut when fucked hard.