(Picture related)

(Picture related)

> Cuck on Reddit wants me to come over and take his girlfriend to poundtown next weekend.

> He also wants to be humiliated while she worships my cock.

> What is some degrading shit I could say to the guy while I'm fucking his wife better than he ever could?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dtx_dDc394c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

You could also talk about it's ribonucleic acid.

jet fuel can melt steel beams

While I'm fucking his girlfriend*

>how does it feel seeing your girl like this?
Direct at girl:
>So which cock do you like better slut?
obvious answer would be yours
>Repeat it all, louder

Idk man, I have no idea about any of this.

Well, since it's your fantasy, I guess whatever you can think of.

>te] [Auto] 4

Not a fantasy of mine just some quick pussy no strings attached

"You're a pathedic cuck and should rethink your life."

"This bitch will leave you for some other person, that's probably black."

That's all i got off the top of my head

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sit him down and tell him that this isn't worth it and he will feel really deppressed a few years down the line. Then fuck his wife while looking him in the eyes without saying a word.

I can imagine OP repeating these two lines, only increasing in voice volume.. I lost it

Fucking kek. If put on the spot I probably wouldnt come up with much more.

This isn't your friend it's Denise Houten.

youtu.be/dtx_dDc394c

To cuck: I don't know what's going through your damn mind thinking you could ever let this happen and not think she's still yours. You'll never make her happy again. What a pathetic waste of existence.

Then tell his GF to tell him to leave the room for a while and listen through the door and jerk off or closet whatever

If he tries to look away or move, you tell him in your best alpha voice to keep watching his girl suck your dick.

Only give commands to the girl regarding how she sucks or fucks. If you want to compliment her, direct it to the guy instead: You scored a great pussy man, I can fuck this slut all night / Look how cute she looks when my cock is down her throat

deez nuts vine compilation (bass boosted)

the entire bee movie script

INSTALL GENTOO BE BOP BE BOP BEEE BOP

>Cuck on Reddit

What's the word again for a "double positive"? It's one of those stupid things like "dumb nigger", "explosive Muslim", "greedy Jew", "loser Hillary" etc. One implies the other so you don't need to use it.

shit

Like "edgy teenager"

redundancy

Tautological? Redundant?

Whose the batman now?

Say the most mean spirited shit you can think of, cum on his face, spit on his face and just laugh.

"Your choice in bedroom furniture is grandma level"

The fuck is going on in this picture?

Thats Miguel Alvarez. He was a doctor and father of two. He got mistaken for a local cartel member and got tortured and murdered by another cartel group. He had nothing to do with it, it was simply a mistake. Terrible story.

The future of the feminist dream.

are you confused user?

say nothing the entire time, just take her home with you.

>Not a fantasy

Sure thing bud

bring sweets or food to their house, only bring enough for you and the girl. then give her boyfriend your scraps.

Toby Stephens was the worst james bond