/who/ - Doctor Who General

Mawdryn Undead edition
Turlough is in, the Brig is back, and so's the Black Guardian!
I've always really liked this story.

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/751182529617600516
tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Trisha_Delaney
youtube.com/watch?v=N8RVwnqpAV0
youtube.com/watch?v=l4dzJo_947Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY WOLY SHITTY WITTY!!!

Killy Willy Yourselfy Welfy

Nopey wopey thanksy wanksy!

Furries? In MY Doctor Who?
It's more likely than you think!

OI GIMME YOUR CRISPS INNIT M8

Looks like the rumours were true...

Who is worse - fake cats user or cats hate user?

cats hate

Yes,

What rumors? You didn't say anything or post any relevant image.

They're the same user.

>not being jazzed up over the hearsay

Okay I just watched Hell Bent, wtf was up with Rassilon? he was so badass in the end of time, is this Moffats doing? like he was literally useless, he was intimidating at all, and that dude who plays him is usually a good actor. He should of wiped the floor with the Doctor.

>he was intimidating at all
Is this bait? He didn't do anything, he was litterally an old guy, how the fuck was he intimidating? If you are gonna bait at least try.

he wasn't at all I meant, typo error.

When has Rassilon ever wiped the floor with the Doctor?

>le typo made me sound retarded maymay
Your bait didn't work, stop making excuses and fuck off.

Because he regenerated from imposing James Bond to old Maester Luwin, like how Eric Roberts isn't as intimidating as Peter Pratt.

They wanted to get Dalton but he was busy.

>busy

I bet he read how the character was written and flat out refused to do it

Shrug

Or he had prior contractual obligations.

hi pigshit user!

Hiya babes x

Shut up. My uncles friends sisters daughters friends dad works on the show. I get passed exclusive info such as this. Jealous?

Thought so.

>they'll never have Rassilon appear and as a reveal, his newest regeneration looks like a past Doctor just to further fuck with him
>no scene where he looks at the Doctor with Colin's face and goes "You know Gallifrey's cuisine has vastly changed since you last left. You should really try the pies."

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/751182529617600516

Reasons to not watch Series 10 - the actress playing the new companion is a hardcore Marxist.

Angry.
Disappointed.
Beyond sad.

What is the world coming to?

>bababiker.mp3

Reminder that Pete's World Micky was gay.

What was his alternative? Fucking the dog-Rose?

Didn't Micky say in Boom Town that he'd been shagging some other bird because Rose hadn't come round?

Trisha from the shop

Well maybe Rickey wouldn't have met Trisha without Rose around.

The Doctor has been played by a full blown racist and we got through that fine

She even has her own wiki page

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Trisha_Delaney

Hello Gareth.

Contrary to popular opinion, David Tennant was not a racist. It was a slanderous lie propelled by a dishonest progressive journalist who also happened to be a hardcore cultural Marxist like the new companion.

See how the liberal ideology destroys my beloved Doctor Who? I feel physically REPULSED at these stupid integrationalists and cultural relativists who want to bring in millions from the third world.

I bet Peter Harness writes another story about that too.

It's a good job Chris Chibnall is a conservative. Steven Moffats - or should it be Maoffit? - liberal agenda will soon be crushed. THE SHOW WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!!

>or should it be Maoffit?

>every question is bait

Picture this... It's the finale of series 10. An understated, dark episode in which the Doctor accepts his fate and begins to regenerate.

He regenerates into... Matt Smith! For about a minute, then regenerates back into Peter Capaldi, chalks it up to his new regeneration cycle being a bit batty, and the show continues.

Could bait people into thinking Matt actually was coming back.

truly terrible m8

What if.....they regenerated him into a charismatic young Islamic refugee? That would be super progressive for the beeb.

I thought time travel was haram?

Has anyone in /who/ read Erasing Sherlock? I think it was pretty good.

Rankings fag here, halfway through The Lazarus Experiment.Sure the science is ridiculous and it isn't the most experimental or original story but it's pretty comfy and I like it way more than I remember.

A Doctor Who cartoon that jumps between regens week to week would be great.

Memes aside, China actually has banned time travel stories for some reason

>I became very proprietorial about the part near the end you know, I would say "Are you telling me how to do this?". He then said "The way you picked up that glass. Why do you always listen to the glass when you pick it up Tom? It's so odd." And so I said "Where do you come from?." He said "I come from Worthing in Sussex." ... "Do you know where i come from" I said ..... "I come from Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous and there is an old custom there, that when a man pick up a glass of water, he always listens to it so people are reassured. Its part of hospitality. He then said "Are you taking the piss out of me?." and I'd say "Yeahh, I suppose I am really but that's what happens up there. This is not Worthing. I'm a Time Lord. Don't tell me what to do.

I always wanted the Black Dynamite guys to make a Third Doctor cartoon where he goes full Shaw Bros on Daleks.

It's a wonder he didn't get the Colin treatment.

The thing is, Tom is just that good. He's not even my favorite Doctor, and I think he's overrated sometimes, but he really was a great Doctor.

What is new in the /who/ universe?

Matt Smith is returning, I hear? I've been out of the loop, someone catch me up from post Companion reveal.

>Matt Smith is returning, I hear?
no just made up BS

Lad's i've officially gotten cancer. This is the reactions to the stupid rumours matt is coming back after capaldi and the comments aren't kind towards capaldi. I feel sisk.

>not posting the top rated comment

Tennant confirmed best Doctor forever

>girl (forget her name) is so important

If she's so important, how come he can't remember her name?

Maybe Twelve is posting.

Daily mail man. Filled with retarded cretins who have naught the cognitive capacity to understand complex stories and characters.

>we still have 5 months to go before a new episode airs

Good. Savor the Capaldi era while it lasts. It wont be long until were in the Chibnall shit age.

You shouldn't be wasting your time screencapping doctor who comments if you've got cancer. go out and live your life

Capaldi needs to leave. He's ruining Doctor Who.

Fuck offerino

reminder that there are no episodes this year until Christmas, nor will there be any specials

And it's one of the most popular news sources in Britain...

What was complex about any of the Capaldi episodes or his character?

>mothmullein has all the missing episodes
>Doesn't share them
Fuck that guy.

Nothing. Doctor Who is not a complex show. Some people, like Moffat, seem to confuse convoluted with complex or clever though.

Heaven Sent is pretty complicated if you aren't familiar with the concept of a time loop
Listen is pretty complicated if you are so dense as to believe there has to be a monster

lmao

>time loop
No.

No one loves cattle more than Burger King.

I like how we see the limits of the Doctor's kindness in this one. Give up 8 regenerations to save some random jerks from something that's 100% their own fault? Nah, fuck that. But of course he's willing to do it to save his companions.

>My favourite ever story was John Simm's Master vs. David Tennant
>48 likes

Jeez, DM readers ARE retarded. Wonder how they'd react to the news that Tennant was paid £1million per series?

Rogue Traders and Scissor Sisters.

>?

I believe user was referrencing the shitty pop music in Last of the Time Lords.

>shitty
somebody hold me the FUCK back

I must be a pleb, because the integration/interjection of pop music shitty or otherwise was one of RTD's strengths. Series 1-4 have a pretty eclectic soundtrack, I wonder how much of RTD's budget went into securing rights/permissions. I can't really think of any pop music in smith's era (illuminate me please). Capaldi has had queen/foxes, pink floyd, Toni basil and Orbison, more of a classic rock tone or dadrock/core as i've seen on ages ago.
Take your momma out is a jam.
Anyone have any ideas of chinballs musical leanings? Might things actually get jazzy?

Is Iron Moustache retarded?

Iron Moustache is thick. Has to be.

>he was intimidating at all
This doesn't even make any sense by itself, you must be an idiot to think there wasn't a typo- and in the context of having a go at Rassilon!

>I can't really think of any pop music in smith's era (illuminate me please)
Vincent and the Doctor. The scene where they bring Vincent to the museum. I unironically really enjoyed/enjoy the scene where the Master is prancing around to I Can't Decide too.

Ill have to rewatch that. Thanks! All I recall is an instrumental but you and google say otherwise.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8RVwnqpAV0

Yeah, I always remembered it as instrumental too but I don't think it is.

Mandela effect maybe? /who/ nose

>Mandela effect
utter tripe

I was being jocular,whilst bumping, silly billy.
Anyway the sandman calls again, thankfully
ttfn

Was there any reason RTD invented Torchwood? Why not just make it UNIT.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=l4dzJo_947Y
The Wibbly Lever!

>Was there any reason RTD invented Torchwood?
Mostly just having something to tease throughout season 2, I think.

Talking about Torchwood, pic related is good. And unexpectedly, there's no homo stuff until the very end. It's basically a Ianto story with Jack in a supporting role.

because he wanted nuwho to be his own thing, desu nuwho is much better when it dosent try to reference oldwho all the time.

lol it is gay af dude but at least it dosen't make a noise about it, in fact i found it rather bold for the bbc to add so many gay relationships into the show

Because he wanted to rip off Angel.
Because he wanted spinoff money.
Because he wanted an adolescent gay fantasy show of his own.

Fuck off Connor