Anyone see Jizzus this year? was kind of busy on Christmas and didn't get the chance to save the pic...

Anyone see Jizzus this year? was kind of busy on Christmas and didn't get the chance to save the pic.. I know he was selling vials of holy-jizz for a bit, but that made one of the 2 liters go bad so he had to toss it out. Curious to see his progress.

He didn't show this year. I thought he didn't show up last year either

Bumping for love

>falling for the cum hoax like a stupid child

The fuck is he doing? Did he an hero?

You must be new.

got a family now. This is not something you want to confess when you move in with someone.

7 year long con... It'd be easier to just cum in the bottles.

Pretty sure he's been gone for over two years. OP's pic from '14 might be the last one.

Damn. I guess every good thing must eventually cum to an end. He was legendary none the less.

Would you like to buy these magic beans?
When you have an entire website of gullible teens talking about you once a year, it makes you feel like you're actually a somebody for once.

>.. I know he was selling vials of holy-jizz

The only customer I could think of is some maniac on a rape-murder spree, who'd sprinkle that shit on a victim to throw the cops off his trail.

I mean who else would buy something like that?

Didnt he say that he say in his last thread that he found a gf and that is why his pic had so little in it.

He said later in the comments that his gf takes care of him so he really no longer has to jerk off. Also that the relationships with his gf was getting serious.

So really its no more Jizzus.

Well, I can't say I'm thrilled. I am however happy that he didn't stop for financial or health reasons. He deserves to be happy, like the valiant knight he is.

You wouldn't buy one just for novelty?

>millennials

I understand your skepticism, but I can assure you that he was actually cumming in the bottles. There's really not much to it other than that.

I've heard that he drank all the jizz and died.

It was a very reasonable price like 20-30 dollars for a couple fluid ounces of cum

There's a dude on my local Craigslist that offers cash for used condoms. Shady motherfucker.

You're a fool. Probably because your parent's didn't care enough about you.

There's no way that's true. He was an champ, not a faggot.

Supposedly he was really, really drunk.

Are you looking for samlples of his jizz to impregnate yourself and be the mother of Jizzus's baby?

Whatever floats your boat dude. I think he just collected cum. Not very outrageous to believe. Not like I'm a flat earther for believing a guy fapped into some bottles.

What the fuck? What does he do? Does he jizz in bottles everyday each year and post's pics of them? Wtf

>I think
Obviously not.

>stopped jacking off for financial reasons

wat

Thats exactly what he does.

He got a vasectomy dude

I was referring to his living situation, and the storage of the cum.

His now ex-gf found the bottles. That's what he said when he showed up in '15. He wasn't here last year.

No. But I would however keep some around to drizzle on the backs of cheap hookers while they were face down.

I'm scared that I some how subconsciously knew that. brb gotta go to /x/ now.

It's the word of Jizzus Chrimbule. It's deep within every one of our subconscious's.

RIP

he was late last year

Oh shit what have you done

>trips
>RIP'd Jesus in RIP Jizzus post in RIP Jizzus thread
>broken space-time continuum

I threw them out, its done

its pretty good..