Just got done watching this, what did Sup Forums think of it? I quite enjoyed it...

Just got done watching this, what did Sup Forums think of it? I quite enjoyed it, I thought it was an interesting premise and was executed near flawlessly.

I now also have a huge crush on Emily Blunt.

I NEED TO KNOW NOW

>I now also have a huge crush on Emily Blunt.

we all have,.

I think I'd say this, Dredd and Fury Road are my top three action movies of the 2010's

The end is shit, in my headcannon the movie ends when Cruise dies at the end. Solid 8/10 through and through

>headcannon

oh I was it was user. I wish it was.

>cruise dies at the end

But he did.

He also died at the beginning, and several times during the middle.

Did you not watch the movie?

Where's step on balls guy

>Fury Road
it looks like tumblr shit.

It's fucking excellent

Time Loop done correctly, perfectly cast

Yeah, it really didn't make any lick of sense. Even if they want the ending to be "Cruise goes back but the destruction of the aliens remains", why would it send him back to his arrival in London? Having him wake back up on the ground in the base with the Omega destroyed would've been cheap, but it at least would've made some sense. Him going back to a point where he never previously returned to was ridiculous.

>Having a strong, almost violent opinion about a movie you have never seen.

This is the most Sup Forums thing imaginable.

What I'd like to know is if she had this gift but had a blood transfusion and lost the gift, how did she know she'd lost it without dying and finding out?! She just assumed she lost the gift?

Anyway yeah I liked it. Well made and she's a qt.

>not being able to read

This is you. I just said what it looks like to me and why I haven' tried to watch it.

Hunstman's Winter War is essential mommy-core

i want to have sex for the purpose of procreation with sweet emily

>I don't understand it, therefore it was dumb.

He went back to the point where he was asleep, every time, it wasn't to the point where he got infected with alien blood. It was the beginning of the day. Not midnight, not sunrise, but when he woke up.

When, prior to that, did he sleep?

On the helicopter. So shut up.

I'd pay anything to watch Furiosa and the Angel of Verdun go to town on each other

It was bretty gud

Omega blood is more potent I guess.

>everyone says it's great
>the random bits cobbled together that i've seen via tumblr and reddit make me think it's bad

You've really dug yourself into a hole, here, user. You're a sheep if you see it, and a sheep if you don't.

>So shut up
pfft, what a joke type

hey, I guess I'll buy that

It was great, one of the best sci-fi in years, and its a real shame it didn't do better in theaters.

Why even bother asking. Every single Tom Cruise movie is great. They are 7+X/10 because of him alone.

Yes please.

It was finished, didn't need a sequel, thus box office doesn't matter.

It's getting a sequel.

Who do you guys think would win, the Tet or the Omega/aliens?

General thoughts on oblivion as well

In the last battle she had with the gift she didn't die, she was injured so she lost it the same way Tom did.
That's why she tried to kill him before they captured him.

It's actually good action movie. I only hated design of most human technology, like combat jackets. And i always thought Tom Cruise was bad choice for MC. William is like coward character and story tell about how he becomes badass and stuff, but it never worked for me because Tom Cruise is already looks and feels like pretty cool guy at the beginning of the film. So in the end it was solid blockbuster at that time.

i had a very strong opinion on b/vs/s ... then i saw it (one never knows and all this kind of stuff): it was even worse

Tom Cruise is also a manlet and plays the quipping smartass pretty well, so I think it was effective enough.

It actually gave made me a bit sad when they were in the house and she asked how many times they've gone through this after he starts making her coffee.

Spending recurrent moments with your waifu rather than saving humanity doesn't seem like such a bad thing

YES
SURE
like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmeKyi_nJp0