Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Havent been around for a long time, but I'm looking for you fags' opinions, so here goes

>Think I'm getting catfished

>Have never TRULLY believed it was real but the belief helped me in bouts to get through some sections in life (mother dying, retarted/drug fucked friends etc)

>She has NEVER even once asked me for money, in fact seems very well off

>Had phone sex and all that shiz

>Been 8 years, spent plenty of time hangin out online through various means

>Is supposedly getting on a plane to see me next week

What do? smells fishy af yeah, but has never gotten anything out of it. What do you even call that?

Bear in mind we were like 18 when first met so going cross country wasnt all that obtainable til now

Ask for something like a pic of left hand pinky finger touching right right ear lobe.

Being a Sup Forumstard you should know this shit. meet in public too

That's my advice. goodnight and godspeed user.

This user is right op. You should know about time stamps ect, and meet him in Starbucks cause if it turns out she's a white girl she'll be happy and if it's a side you won't get killed for keks.

Well I'm meant to be picking her up from the airport, and I guess the pic is a good call

Additional info is she was apparently extremely sick for about a year there. Maintained contact though but still with no asking for financials

Corelates with the whole "faking cancer" thing but still to no gain that I can see

Do people not have Skype or what ?

send a friend to meet her while you are disguised nearby make them gross if she is ok being catfished then give her a chance

Have you seriously not seen her after 8 years? You're being catfished. She don't have cancer. Might be a gross lady.

She always missed the few skype dates or "didnt have a webcam". Has given a few different excuses

She doesnt send photos a lot, but shes quite pretty from what I've seen

Hopefully not walking into some gremlin lyf

Has she sent any pictures? Use google's "search by image" feature to see if those pictures are real, op

Yeah she has, tried reverse image search, nothing

All I can say then op is good luck. I hope you found yourself some genuinely nice QT. And not some "gremlin" lol

Its these sorts of things that haven't fully deterred me...

The ONLY thing I can think of that makes sense is she could be butt ugly

Could be really fat op.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Legit can't believe how well this was received on Sup Forums of all places

enjoy tits

Used to be pretty athletic actualy but dropped a looooot of weight due to copping a long term illness myself

Now I would say I'm average weight. Not the greatest looking dude, It's def not like that

I feel like i really just never met the right chick, some bitches are all so vindictive or clueless. I need moar

have a friend tape it when you meet her

she probably won't be exactly what you expect

but it still might turn out ok

hope it does!

name??

I dig the friend ideas, but unfortunately not many people i've told are "supportive" so to speak

I mean would you be? Most of not all of them have judged and enchanged their own not-so-helpful opinions behind my back

Though I guess that's to be expected.

If she's what i expect. my god i can't wait to relish in their surprise

Don't have sauce, sorry dude

Also should add, she says she only weighs 130lbs right now after her recovery