Who would you cast in a live action evangelion movie Sup Forums?

Who would you cast in a live action evangelion movie Sup Forums?

Lizzie McGuire aka Hilary Duff

>live action
Why even do a live acion movie when it would be all cgi and he characters just sitting in a green screen cockpit thing. No thanks.

Gendo
>Get in the Eva Unit

All men.

Misato: Gemma Arterton
Gendo: Kaji: Jake Gyllenhaal
Ritsuko: BDH maybe
Yui: some Jap actress
Fuyutsuki: Ken Watanabe

The Eva pilots would be some kids I guess.

It wouldn't work. Just no chance you can find child """"""""actors""""""" who could perform at the level required to play characters on screen that are essentially put through rape level of traumas.

I just want to see a giant naked Chris Evans over the Earth

Could have some method cast/crew rape sessions?

Keel Lorenz.

Baka Shinji!

But who would be the director? I nominate Snyder or the dudes who did Pacific Rim.

unknowns for the pilots
rose byrne as misato
Elizabeth Mitchell as akagi
some old dude as fuyutski
all I got

I've seen Evangelion popping up alot. Is it worth watching?

Gondry

Yes
And this is coming from someone who fucking despises most anime and weaboo culture

It's pretty good.
The only barrier to enjoyment might be putting the stuff that's meant to appeal to perverts at the back of your mind. Or look it it from the point of view that it's a show for young teenagers.

Don't bother with the "Rebuild" movies (unless the fourth one comes out and miraculously makes it all worthwhile in context, but don't hold your breath). The only good thing about them is the soundtrack

doesn't really matter, you will end up with a bunch of blacks in the end ... that's the only way to be successful today.

He was the opposite though

>Shinji, get out of that fucking robot

Holy fuck that's uncanny

Lucy Flawless as Misato.

As few non-Asians as possible. Karen Fukuhara might make a good Misato.

Last 2 episodes suck watch the movie after the last angel.

If Eva ever got greenlit for an Americanized live-action adaption, which character is most likely to get blacked?

Shia Labeouf as Shinji
Scarlet Johansen as Asuka
Ellen Page as Rei
Matt Damon as Kaworu

Peter Capaldi as Fuyutsuki

Aidan Gillen as Kaji
Alon Aboutboul as Fuyutsuki

Kaji of course.
So he can give the BBC to whoever plays Misato and innocent little white girl Asuka can lust after him because he's a real man